main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tatooine TV Teaser is done!

Discussion in 'Archive: Fan Audio' started by Sith_Hunter, Aug 26, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sith_Hunter

Sith_Hunter Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 19, 2001
    Here it is, the Tatooine TV Teaser. Please give it a listen and let me know what you think. Go to jrdonline.com, then click on the Tatooine TV picture in the upper right, then click on the 'Listen to the Teaser' link in the Turquoise box. Please share specifics of what's good and what's bad. Hey, its my first one, but I want to be much better.

2. Jans_Walker

Jans_Walker Jedi Youngling

Aug 29, 2002
    Linky

I'll give it a listen later. :)

3. keithabbott

keithabbott Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 7, 1998
    My first thought was realizing that Tatooine TV is really an audio comedy. I mean, obviously it is, but the connection really struck home. It's so ironic hehe. My second thought was the teaser was really too long. It felt like an entire episode. Some fan films don't even last that long. 1-2 minutes tops.

It's a great concept though, if I had one recommendation I'd say try and keep the skits short and too the point. I liked the singing intros. hehe. Very nice.
    Keith

4. Nathan_P_Butler

Nathan_P_Butler Author, Star Wars Tales #21 star 4 VIP

May 23, 2003
    Got a news byte up and ready for you when we release.

I liked, but my only comment would be what Keith said about length. Especially if this was a "teaser," that was hella long for a teaser.

5. Elan-Rai

Elan-Rai RSA Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 11, 2001
    Yeah, it was a little long for a teaser. But still, worth listening to. Some areas of it were a little slow, but I enjoyed it. I'll try to give a more in-depth review tomorrow.

6. Sith_Hunter

Sith_Hunter Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 19, 2001
    Thanks all for your feedback. Keep it coming. The more specific the feedback, the better the future episodes will be. I am currently working on a group of shorter material, just so ya'll know. Thanks again all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.