main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series TCW bonus material episode discussion (spoilers)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by KED12345, Mar 11, 2013.

1. podjazd

podjazd Jedi Knight star 2

Jun 16, 2013
    I'm not sure. Her scene lasted only a second, maybe two, but it was certainly very dark - and I think she was on Dathomir.

07jonesj likes this.
  2. The Shadow Emperor

The Shadow Emperor Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 29, 2012
    I'm conflicted about this news. On the one hand, seeing Talzin again is awesome, but on the other, I'll be quite sad to never see the end of Cad Bane's story. :_|

3. Darth Mateus

Darth Mateus Jedi Knight star 1

Sep 6, 2013
    Maybe it was trailer for only first half of the bonus content (like they did with the series).

4. Darth Desolous

Darth Desolous Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 26, 2013
    Thanks for sharing. Unfortunately, on my phone, the trailer on the link won't show up. So I was wondering if there were any scenes from the Clovis arc in the trailer? Because how could you guys only be getting 10 episodes when the three arcs added up is equal to 11? They must have taken an episode out.

And I have another question: is this true for also others outside of Poland or only for Poland?

5. rezpen

rezpen Jedi Master star 4

May 4, 2010
    Brilliant report podjazd my interest in seeing the Yoda arc is now even greater if that's possible. I do think Pablo is hinting at an Ep 7 tie-in. Hopefully we will get to see the new trailer soon.

Circular Logic and podjazd like this.
  6. Darth Mateus

Sep 6, 2013
    So all that teasing in spirit of you are getting more than you think seems like some pretty piece of bull***t, but maybe we are not getting the whole image.
    Btw i don´t see any trailer on my laptop either :/
    But let´s not loose hope, they didn´t give any official announcement yet...

7. podjazd

Jun 16, 2013
    Yes, there was a scene from an earlier clip, with Embo chasing Padme, Anakin and Clovis on an ice planet. And I guess that one with Padme and Muuns was from this arc also.

Well, we always had as many episodes as Americans, so I guess it's true for others... But indeeed, there should be 11. Maybe it's 10 episodes without Clovis arc? Or Yoda/Order 66 arcs will be shorter?

8. podjazd

Jun 16, 2013
    Because there is no trailer on the site :). Members of S.W.A.T. forbid us to take any pictures or record it, so I was only allowed to descibe it.

Darth Mateus likes this.
  9. 07jonesj

07jonesj Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 16, 2010
    When was it confirmed that both the Order 66 and Yoda arcs were 4 episodes each? One of them could easily be 3 episodes long.

10. DeviantSpirit

DeviantSpirit Jedi Knight star 1

Sep 3, 2012
    Wow. Wow, wow wow. Yoda arc looks grand enough to finish off the Clone Wars with. If they've already put together a trailer then surely they'll upload it soon?

podjazd likes this.
  11. DarthTalgus

DarthTalgus Force Ghost star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    So there is a trailer no one can see, only one source of information (true or false) , i don't want to sound negative but i smell BS

Huyang likes this.
  12. Darth Desolous

Oct 26, 2013
    Oh, but I just keep thinking why would Disney only let Poland know this info. I feel even more left out from them. :_| And this couldn't make sense since the Order 66 and Yoda arcs should have been done since the Season 5 finale.

EDIT: The info following is actually for 07jonesj's question:

Here's the confirmation that the Yoda arc (and possibly the Order 66 arc too) is 4 episodes: https://twitter.com/MattMichnovetz/status/339792218204303361

Plus, I remember Tom Kane (voice of Yoda) confirming on a RFR podcast that the Yoda arc is 4 episodes.

13. Watto

Watto Force Ghost star 4

Dec 13, 1998
    What kind of event was this shown at? An industry convention?

BTW, not surprised if Order 66 arc is 3 episodes. Someone mentioned that number a long time ago. Can't remember who.

14. Darth Desolous

Oct 26, 2013
    I'm kind of thinking that maybe Poland is getting the BC in like two parts, so starting with less episodes first. Maybe because it takes awhile to translate it all.

15. Gallandro

Gallandro Force Ghost star 4

Jul 8, 1998
    I'm wondering if maybe they reworked the Yoda arc into some kind of story which concludes post Episode III. Kind of wrap up the Clone Wars story using some additional scenes to pad certain episodes to give it the feel of events leading up to Episode III with the Yoda arc concluding the show. Wouldn't take too much work.

Yancy

16. podjazd

Jun 16, 2013
    I don't know even how to call it. It was an event for kids, where they can watch TCW, play games, take part in competitions and win prizes. You can read about SWAT in English here:

http://www.swat.org.pl/s.w.a.t.-in-english.html

I understand your scepticism - but you have your Comic Cons, Celebrations, and other big conventions, so why can't we? Well, actually this event wasn't that big and it drew less attention than I susspected.

17. Watto

Watto Force Ghost star 4

Dec 13, 1998
    I actually think it sounds accurate, so I'm not too skeptical. A bit surprised they let them show it considering the secrecy, but it happens sometimes internationally. A bit disappointed with no bounty hunters arc but not shocked. Thanks for sharing also. :)

18. podjazd

Jun 16, 2013
    Yep, there were no Bane, no Aurra and no Boba, if I can remember correctly :(.

19. Darth Desolous

Oct 26, 2013
    But wasn't it confirmed at CE II of seeing Cad Bane's new ship?

20. Darth Mateus

Sep 6, 2013
    I mean no disrespect, but americans tend to think they are the most important people in the world, but the rest of us don´t think so :p
    That is not a bad idea at all.
    podjazd do you have TCW polish dubbed? Or get releases in english only with subs?? (We in Slovakia don´t get either, and Czech republic only has dubbed i think 1st season).

Darth Desolous likes this.
  21. Darth Desolous

Oct 26, 2013
    [face_laugh] I had a feeling someone would say something like this. But I still feel like Disney, which is based in America, wouldn't just go to Poland and tell them this info, unless it's only particularly for them.

Darth Mateus likes this.
  22. podjazd

Jun 16, 2013
    Yes, we have dubbed all 5 seasons (although this dubbing is awful) - they were released on our Cartoon Network usually just after the end of season in America. But this new trailer was in English (so that's why I'm not sure if Qui-Gon said "Dagobah". Also, the audience mainly consisted of overly-excited, shouting kids...). Actually, they showed us two trailers - one quite lenghty, with clips from all seasons and a preview at the end, and then a second one, with a few more scenes.

Darth Desolous - yes, I remember Bane's ship. Maybe I didn't notice it - you know how fast scenes can change in such trailers. I still hope we'll get Bounty Hunters arc :).

And also, there is a photo from the screening - and I'm here, in the crowd :)

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...6119159585.321322.380737604584&type=1&theater

23. rezpen

rezpen Jedi Master star 4

May 4, 2010
    The 5 Stage of Clone Wars grief...
    1. Denial
    2. Anger
    3. Bargaining
    4. Grief
    5. Acceptance
    :)

24. Watto

Watto Force Ghost star 4

Dec 13, 1998
    I asked Pablo Hidalgo on Twitter, he did not deny but has a good joke:
    "..haven't read the details. And I'm not about to wander into the TFN forums.... :) I'm sure super sleuth PeteMorrisonLR is on it."

The guy he mentioned is a RebelsReport guy who did the Brent Friedman interview.

markdeez33 and podjazd like this.
  25. Obimus Primobi

Obimus Primobi Jedi Master star 2

Oct 23, 2013
    So these used to air on Cartoon Network in Poland but the remainder will be broadcast on Disney XD? If they can show 10 episodes, then why not 22, or 44 or 66? This confirms that Disney caused the Clone Wars cancellation, not Warner Brothers, as some have suggested.