main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series TCW bonus material episode discussion (spoilers)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by KED12345, Mar 11, 2013.

1. Darth Mateus

Darth Mateus Jedi Knight star 1

Sep 6, 2013
    Made my evening :D

2. Watto

Watto Force Ghost star 4

Dec 13, 1998
    Pablo replied after reading the excerpt, it's nice to see his confirmation:
    "Sounds cool. And yeah, I recognize pieces from upcoming episodes. If there's a trailer, I'd love to see it!"

podjazd likes this.
  3. Darth Mateus

Sep 6, 2013
    Now which one would be you in that photo? :D
    (And sorry for 2 posts, I´m studying along reading this forum)

4. Obimus Primobi

Obimus Primobi Jedi Master star 2

Oct 23, 2013
    So ten completed episodes will be broadcast on Disney XD but maybe that number could double to include unfinished episodes on a Blu-ray/DVD release, making Pablo's reply true... from a certain point of view. So there could still be hope for the Cad Bane arc.

5. Darth Mateus

Sep 6, 2013
    I don´t like the word unfinished, btw does it mean unfinished animation, or unfinished story (i mean like half an episode or so)??

6. Obimus Primobi

Oct 23, 2013
    I assume unfinished means rough animation, surely they wouldn't give us parts 1 or 2 of a story and just leave us hanging for the conclusion.

7. podjazd

podjazd Jedi Knight star 2

Jun 16, 2013
    I'm the one standing on the left, with long brown hair and unhealthy skin :D (and no, I don't mean Trench XD).

8. Darth Desolous

Darth Desolous Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 26, 2013
    But he doesn't actually confirm if we are in fact getting only 10 episodes or not. :(

9. El Jedi Colombiano

El Jedi Colombiano Chosen One star 6

Jun 24, 2013
    Why wouldn't they release the Bounty Hunters arc? Or is this SWAT Polish team misinformed? Anyway, if that arc doesn't air, we need a pretty good explanation for it.

If Pablo Hidalgo doesn't confirm and apparently isn't even aware of the trailer, then you have to think their is something strange going on

10. Darth Desolous

Oct 26, 2013
    Exactly. Since we haven't got any official announcement as of yet, I am going to presume that the info presented at this SWAT convention is false outside of Poland.

11. El Jedi Colombiano

El Jedi Colombiano Chosen One star 6

Jun 24, 2013
    Their might have been some misunderstandings, who knows?

Jedi Knight Fett likes this.
  12. Darth Desolous

Oct 26, 2013
    True. It just presents to be weird that Dave Filoni or Pablo Hidalgo are not even aware of these recent events. Maybe in Poland, they decided to only release those three arcs for the bonus content.

13. rezpen

rezpen Jedi Master star 4

May 4, 2010
    Despite what people want to believe on here the Bounty Hunter arc was never confirmed as a bonus content arc. The Cad Bane ship shown during the CE presentation was shown with lots of other concept artwork for Seasons 6-8. I do believe since several bounty hunters allegedly "meet their fate" aka die in this arc they are purposely not completing it so they can bring back who they want for the Boba Fett standalone movie which will likely take place after the CW. Just my theory though. I also think whatever meager resources that were left were prioritized for the arcs that impact the movies.

darkmarc, Trebor Sabreon and podjazd like this.
  14. Watto

Watto Force Ghost star 4

Dec 13, 1998
    Pablo sent some promising info over Twitter:
    "not sure where "10 episode" comes from either. That number sounds too low."

15. Obimus Primobi

Oct 23, 2013
    [​IMG]

16. podjazd

Jun 16, 2013
    In this case, I hope that Disney employee was wrong and we'll see more episodes. Or, maybe his information was outdated and Filoni and crew prepared the rest.

17. Deputy Rick Grimes

Deputy Rick Grimes Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 3, 2012
    I....Want....Trailer....Now!! :p

18. Obimus Primobi

Oct 23, 2013
    Didn't Filoni say in an interview that he edits together all the trailers personally, so how did this footage escape without Pablo's knowledge as he seems to be pretty tight with Dave.

19. Darth Desolous

Oct 26, 2013
    But Cad Bane's ship was shown on the part of the concept art panel of stuff that would MAKE the bonus content cut, including Chancellor Valorum and Tusken Raiders. So unless his ship is in an unknown arc besides the other confirmed 3 arcs, this basically confirms the arc.

20. podjazd

Jun 16, 2013
    I start to think that Pablo was joking about the trailer. Besides, isn't Filoni in Asia now, working on "Rebels"? Maybe someone else is responsible for trailers now.

21. Obimus Primobi

Oct 23, 2013
  22. Circular Logic

Circular Logic Jedi Master star 4

Mar 3, 2013
    Thanks for that info, podjazd!

This sounds really awesome! I'm going to include spoiler tags in my analysis, even thought this is a "spoilers allowed" thread.

Yoda communing with or somehow contacting Qui-Gon's Force ghost seems consistent with what Tom Kane said about the Yoda arc in an interview several months back; that this arc would focus on the mysteries of the Force and Force ghosting. The "Mortis feel" you speak of is expected, given that this arc was also written by Mortis writer Christian Taylor. Perhaps here we will learn exactly why Yoda chose to hide in Dagobah at the end of RotS. Perhaps some secrets from the dark side cave there?

Yes, you are correct in assuming that planet is Korriban, given the pictures of the Sith Temple we saw in CEII. The creature that you said resembles a "Balrog" could well be a terentatek if this is indeed taking place on Korriban:
    [​IMG]

A mysterious, cloaked figure with a red lightsaber? Could this be some sort of Force illusion, like what Darth Andeddu did in his tomb when Darth Wyyrlok confronted his spirit? Is it a Sith Force ghost of some kind? That would be very interesting. I wonder if this is the Sith character that Mark Hamill said he voiced?

Jedi Force Ghosts in combat? [face_hypnotized] Interesting. As rezpen said, this could be somehow related to or foreshadowing Episode VII and the new trilogy. I am really curious about this scene in particular!

Oppo Rancisis was supposed to show up in the bonus content. This pretty much confirms it!
    [​IMG]

Yay for Shaak Ti in the Order 66 arc! :D

Lama Su contacting Sidious himself is interesting. I thought that the Kaminoans would answer directly to Tyranus after Sifo-Dyas' assassination. But it still makes sense, since Sidious is Tyanus' Master.

Yay for some Fives action!

Mother Talzin will appear? This is fascinating. I wonder which arc? Perhaps the Yoda arc, given the whole otherworldly feel you've described. I am very interested in finding out more. I wonder if we will learn more about Maul as well, though I'd wager he won't show up.

Looking forward to the Mace Windu action!

Oooh, Sifo-Dyas will appear as a hologram, and they are keeping his EU appearance? Good, good...
    Great stuff! Glad to see you posting more here too, podjazd, rather than just "liking" people's posts. I am dying to see this trailer being released soon, so we can see for ourselves and dissect to our hearts' content. Man, I'm only getting more and more excited to see the bonus content now, more than ever!

Good. We really should get at least 11, hopefully at least 15 completed episodes, if they include the bounty hunters arc. Friedman seemed excited about the direction of Cad Bane's story in that Rebels Report interview.

Trebor Sabreon likes this.
  23. Watto

Watto Force Ghost star 4

Dec 13, 1998
    He doesn't edit the trailers it's his friend Kevin Yost I believe. And those are only the official trailers shown on Starwars.com and conventions... There are Cartoon Network commercials that were handled by some network people. That may be what these are but Disney people editing.

24. DarthTalgus

DarthTalgus Force Ghost star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    Assuming that this info is correct this is my prediction of the Yoda/Sifo-Dyas arc
    * Plo Koon discovers the remains of Sifo-Dyas ship and his lightsaber
    * He reports this to the council and for reasons unknown Yoda gets locked into the temple
    * He escapes and decides to visit Korriban for more answears about the sith
    * There he encounters strange creatures and a force vision of Darth Bane , random sith ghost or Sith cult
    * After that brief encounter Qui-gon appears and tells him to go to the Dagobah system
    * Yoda enters the cave in Dagobah and recieves visions of the past ( Force Wars, Old Sith Empire ,etc )
    * This vision ends with Yoda getting a vision showing that Sidious is on Dathomir to clear up loose ends ( Talzin )
    * Talzin dies and Sidious leaves only minutes before Yoda arrives
    * Yoda returns to Coruscant

Trebor Sabreon, JackG, Seerow and 2 others like this.
  25. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    Ugh. That sounds like another Mortis.

Huyang and Skywalker Thing like this.