main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Before - Legends Team guy (for the DDC2018)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by earlybird-obi-wan, Jan 1, 2018.

1. Darth_Furio

Darth_Furio Chosen One star 8

Apr 17, 2008
    A great disturbance in the Force obviously. Trouble is brewing.

2. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    The Force is in uproar like protoplasma. ;):p

Sorry, @DarthUncle and I have been binging with "The Expanse", Season 2 the past days.

No, seriously, this must be dreadful to be Force-sensitive in a time like this. When dark things happen.

3. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    sure and what?
    It is
    Sith happens

Entry 30

Busy, busy, busy, that’s what had me not seeing this diary for more than a year. My worries were kept back but now they were coming back full force. Geonosis started it. I felt the death of many beings, some with a hive-mind but also beings shining bright in the Force. And there were beings with a mind that seemed the same. Clones? I knew for sure when I saw it in the news. Identical white armoured men were marching up the ramp of an unknown battleship. And there were more previously unknown tanks and smaller ships. Who has ordered all of this and where did it came from?

I was in tears when I saw supreme chancellor Palpatine declaring that the war has started. Why does that man give me the creeps?

There is now a full scale war envelopping the known galaxy. I don’t know if Corellia is a safe place for me.

Walt Emery had seen the news too and had done some research on the origin of the clones and their weapons. He was furious when he said ‘those Kaminoan butchers are breeding human clones to do the killing for us. And what are the clones destroying? Numerous intelligent beings are being slaughtered and also some droids for the profit of bankers and weapons- and clone-breeders.’

Rostek is now without his partner Nejaa Halcyon. The Jedi-knight has joined his fellow Jedi to help the republic in their fight against the seperatists.

Jedi-knights are guardians of the galaxy and peacefull beings or not?

4. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Momentous changes indeed! And yes, Sheev would give anyone the creeps. :p
    =D=

5. Darth_Furio

Darth_Furio Chosen One star 8

Apr 17, 2008
    Love the clone wars era setting Early. Palpatine is the master of creeps. :p

6. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Jedi-knights are guardians of the galaxy and peacefull beings or not?

And this is exactly what went wrong in the Clone Wars. =D=

7. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    sure
    He is
    yes peacefull beings going to war

Entry 31

I was again very busy with work and had no time to write. News about the war came to Corellia.

I felt a Jedi-knight (she must have been a Dunai elder) give her Force-powers to another Jedi-knight. Jono had felt it too and had investigated. He told me that Master Fay saved Jedi knight Obi-Wan Kenobi on Queyta. She had been helping him to secure a vial with an antidote for swampgas. That was tested on Ohma Dun, a moon of Naboo, killed gungans in a short period of time and gave the Jedi blisters leading to a painful death.

Master Fay, I had heard that name when I was at Eled-Hir’s place. She was the sister of Jasir Ere-Dun and taken by Master Yoda to be trained as a Jedi. Now I know why Eled-Hir told me that Master Yoda sensed the coming dark times.

Obi-Wan Kenobi became known as the negotiator. He went AWOL during a mission to Jabiim. He was captured by Asajj Ventress and escaped from Rattatak with clone-soldier Alpha. His recovery lasted months but he had a great help from Siri Tachi. Obi-Wan Kenobi and Siri Tachi came to visit us in Firwood. They told us about the war and a playful fight watched by padawans Anakin and Ferus and Master Yoda and an order to eat his infamous stew. But before the stew was consumed Yoda told them to go to Corellia to get supplies to the training-centre in Firwood and have some fun. 19 days after visiting us in Firwood there was a battle at Azure where Siri died.

Rostek told me that Nejaa has befriended the Caamasi Jedi knight Ylenic It’kla. He was on a mission to Praesitlyn with Jedi Padawan Anakin Skywalker to recapture the Intergalactic Communications Center on Praesitlyn. That was captured by Separatist forces led by Pors Tonith. He found out that Zozridor Slayke was already on Praesitlyn. Slayke had stolen Halcyon's own ship, the Plooriod Bodkin before the battle of Geonosis. The Jedi-council removed Nejaa from command. But he could redeem himself during the Praesitlyn mission. Skywalker devised a plan. Nejaa was humble and reinstated as a commander. He visited us between missions and told us that Anakin Skywalker had become a Jedi-knight. ‘Isn’t that boy too young’ was Nejaa’s comment. And he said ‘he has Ashoka Tano, a Togruta, as his padawan. Both are inexperienced and that can lead to conflict.’

8. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Lots of gains and losses: Siri is lost but a great team is forged with Ahsoka and Anakin :)

9. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Is there?

Entry 32

The war rages on. The Jedi-knights are dieing during missions. Nejaa has told us more about them. Oppo Rancisis died during the battle of Saleucami. Obi-Wan Kenobi lost another great friend of his, Duchess Satine Kryze of Mandalore. General Kenobi is now known as the negotiator. Anakin Skywalker is the Jedi-general appearing frequently in the spotlight. But his padawan Ashoka Tano left the Jedi after a temple-bombing.

A few days ago I heard in my mind ‘Mama, what will become of us?’ and felt the anguish coming from Valin Halcyon and his mother Scerra. Now I know why Rostek Horn was shouting a Corellian curse after receiving a call on his comlink and running away.

I heard all from Rostek. Father and husband Nejaa Halcyon had died on a mission to locate Nikkos Tyris on Susevfi.

Today I was at Rostek Horn’s estate and met Caamasi Jedi knight Ylenic It'kla. He carried a box. I listened to the conversation and heard It’Kla saying “Please Rostek, keep these belonging safe for your charge young Valin. Hide them if you must.”

“I will. I have many places to hide things,” was Rostek’s answer.

And I had a broad smile on my face when I thought ‘You sure do with your botanical activities.’

And I am very sure that Rostek will marry Scerra. Valin will have a new father.

10. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Hard changes for the Horn family but on the brink of new beginnings as well for Scerra and Valin.

11. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Instead, hard change within/ for the Horn family.

Sorry that I have missed an update in between.

Nejaa was humble and reinstated as a commander. He visited us between missions and told us that Anakin Skywalker had become a Jedi-knight. ‘Isn’t that boy too young’ was Nejaa’s comment. And he said ‘he has Ashoka Tano, a Togruta, as his padawan. Both are inexperienced and that can lead to conflict.’

Well, I would say that conflict is finally there. If only people would start listening to one another.

12. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    and now changes for Steve
    big conflict and Steve is leaving

Entry 33

I am writing this in a small cabin on a freight-hauler with destination Moniron. Yesterday we had a party at CorSec. Captain Jono Bel Hana was retiring and for me it was the last day as a CorSec inspector. A nagging feeling had me quitting my job and applying for the job of police inspector in Rhonda on Moniron. With Nejaa Halcyon gone and many more Jedi paying the ultimate price the galaxy isn’t shining anymore for me.

Jono told me that I have the chance to meet his son Jeb. The young man is a pilot in the services of Ira Slojuk and has gone to Moniron.

For me it was a sad goodbye to my colleagues. But Rostek accompanied me when I left the recreation-room. I was delivering the package with my uniforms, comlink, badge and blaster to supplies when Rostek interrupted me. He gave me a new comlink and a datadisk with pictures from his hybrid orchids. ‘I will keep in touch’ was what he said.

13. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    A sad parting but the beginning of wonderful adventures I have a feeling. :)

14. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    sure and he will be following what's happening with Rostek and more

Entry 34

I have come back from the Rhonda beach after a very sad day. I was doing some work after solving a case. A cry from one of the officers had me looking up and getting teary-eyed. I saw more tears. Our entire team felt it.’ ‘That’s creep Palpatine’ I grunted. Someone has raised a monster. I recognised the badly deformed man declaring on the news that he was now the emperor of the galaxy.

We had followed the news during the previous days. Only a few days ago Palpatine had been kidnapped and saved by the Jedi during the battle for Coruscant. General Grievous could escape during that battle and was found on Utapau by General Kenobi.

The holocam focussed on the burning Jedi-temple and marching clone-soldiers accompanied by a dark cloaked Anakin Skywalker. What was he up to?

Moments later I felt it. Innocents were being slaughtered.

Through my tears I saw the senate again.

Palpatine was addressing the senate and telling that the Jedi were being exterminated because they had tried to murder him and had wanted absolute power. ‘Power? That creep Palpatine craves for power’ I shouted. ‘And if I am not mistaken; he is a Sith-lord and must have an apprentice.’

That had us discussing Sith-lords and getting the idea that Anakin Skywalker was the apprentice. Was he under the influence from Palpatine from the day he was brought to Coruscant as a little Jedi-apprentice under the care of Obi-Wan Kenobi? That man must be devastated if he finds out about his friend. And that is only if he is alive.

Our teary-eyed chief told us to stop working on our cases. He said ‘now we have time to grieve. Do what you want.’

That was for me heading to the beach.

15. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Momentous changes and accurate deduction about who the Sith Apprentice is. :p

16. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Indeed grave chances for the entire galaxy and I finally caught up again. There is so much going on off-line, that I am hardly on-line. Sorry for that!

17. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    and only the beginning
    I will be more off-line in the coming weeks going to the hospital for radiation therapy starting at sept 17 and ending somewhere half oktober

Entry 35

Some positive news came from Corellia during these sad days where the beings in the galaxy are suffering under the rules of the emperor. A few Jedi on Corellia are saved.

Rostek Horn has sent me a package with seeds and a little juvenile hybrid orchid. And that orchid had me smiling. The datadisk and comlink make now sense. Rostek knows how to send messages. Encoded in the orchid’s DNA was the message that a few Jedi on Corellia were saved, having new families and identities.

A Corellian Jedi healer – Hanjo Tavar – had come with the solution to hide three padawans. They could now live having escaped order 66.

DNA was the key. One of them had received a stemcell-transplant as a two year old on Corellia. The surgeon treating him had found out that he was the donor. And that had Hanjo rushing to his friend Rostek Horn and forging new identities for Valin, Scerra and the three padawans. Rob Delano, working at the town-hall, helped with the records.

Rostek and his friends made sure that the empire got what it wanted. That was enough evidence that the padawans were dead, killed in a fire in the hospital where they were being treated.

Rostek had a new family with Scerra and Valin Halcyon. Valin is four years younger and now 10 and his birth-date is the date when Rostek saved him. Rostek will prepare Valin for his entry in the Corellian Security Force Academy. The boy is on leave from the Rainbow elementary school after the death of his father. Nejaa Halcyon’s records will show him now as a married man. His wife and son died soon after his death in a speeder-accident. And all bio-metrical records match. The university could provide Rostek with the samples.

18. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Happy for Rostek and Scerra and Valin. :) And what a unique way to send messages! :cool: =D= Very glad that Corellia is a safe haven for Jedi. @};- =D=

19. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    I am glad about the precious Corellia connection, too. I hope Vader never shows up there. Or an inquisitor.

20. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    after a busy week a new update

Entry 36

My previous job and for the past days moving my stuff kept me quite busy. More than four years have passed. Now I have something exciting to write about.

Moniron has been erased from the star charts by Darth Vader. He had exterminated Aaqu Maerhin, the last Jedi-healer to have escaped order 66. Why did he do that? Is there in the Sith-lord, a former Jedi, some hidden light? Rostek did inform me about the former Jedi. He was known as Anakin Skywalker. Is there something in Anakin that will lead him to redemption?

I know now that my home-planet is a refuge for Jedi. They are safe.

I saw Darth Vader yesterday on the Galactic Empire news when I was sitting with my new colleagues in the team-room of the police-station of Mitrinna. Yes, a new job because I was asked to join the small force in Mitrinna. That was after more than four years in Rhonda, where I was very busy and had no time to write in this diary. I couldn’t write about the messages coming from Rostek.

Only the first message had been in that package with the hybrid orchid and the seeds. The orchid and seeds had come with an instruction. Burst messages were now coming to my comlink. It begins always with ‘From Rostek Horn to his mentor Steve Magaron, where-ever you are.’ I have to use the datadisk to decrypt them. Or I have to use the other method. That’s a bit more complicated. The orchid must have flowers. I have to destroy a piece of a flower to extract the DNA. And that will decrypt the message.

One message was that Valin had married his friend Nyche. Another was about the birth of Corran Horn. Rostek will keep the belongings of Corran’s real grandfather safe until the boy will need them.

By the way I miss the sea and swimming and running but Mitrinna has mountains. And those are great for some hiking and climbing.

21. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Yeah, Corran has been born! =D=

Praise the Force! [face_party]

22. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Very nice keeping up with the events for the Horns. Steve has found a wonderful haven and home, an interesting job and lovely surroundings.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2018
  23. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    and the Horns will keep him informed

Entry 37

Two years in Mitrinna and I have again a new job. The Kerana police chief has asked me to join his force. There wasn’t that much happening in Mitrinna. But I didn’t see my diary at all because the Molonin sheep herders asked me to accompany them during their treks through the mountains. I have accepted the Kerana-job a week ago, have settled in a new room in a house with a nice landlady and now I have to go. A case is waiting for us.

Entry 38

I have never known that Kerana police was that busy. Again; the diary didn’t see me at all. But now on my birthday – my 345th – I have some free time and guess what? Rostek Horn has sent me another message. In it was ‘Congratulations with your 345th birthday.’

Rostek knows that I am a Dunai elder.

And there was more in the message. ‘Valin has now his son Corran at his side working at CorSec. The boy has graduated with top grades.’

24. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Fantastic with the Horns. =D= Steve's job sounds interesting and eventful too. ;)

25. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    I hope that we will see/ hear more from Corran soon. :D

Corellian jedi seem more practical and down-to-earth. Not philosophers in an ivory tower.