main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

Tech - Email and PM Issue

Discussion in 'Communications' started by LAJ_FETT , Aug 24, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin and Collecting/Lucasfilm Ltd Mod star 10 Staff Member Administrator

May 25, 2002
    Looks like we are having problems with emails being sent as I'm seeing a bunch of error messages in the Server Error Log. There also seem s to be an issue with PMs at the moment. I tried sending one to Adalia-Durron as her name was in one of the error messages and the conversation came up with just me in it. I've sent the SOS email to Grahame and Philip. Anyone seeing anything else weird - post it here. Hopefully a reboot will cure things - I've suggested that in the email. I know there was some issue yesterday with the host as the Rebelscum forums were getting a database error screen.

2. Obi Anne

Obi Anne Celebration Mistress of Ceremonies star 8 Staff Member Manager

Nov 4, 1998
    I have a long PM conversation going, but now when I click on it's blank, I get a page counter 1-10, but when I try to click on each page everything from page 8 and onwards is just blank. And I know there are messages there that I have read.

3. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin and Collecting/Lucasfilm Ltd Mod star 10 Staff Member Administrator

May 25, 2002
    That might be part of the PM issue. Hopefully it will be restored when the problem is fixed.

4. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    Looks like the problems are fixed - apparently the host did some maintenance yesterday that fouled things up here and on Rebelscum's forums. Grahame did a reboot a little earlier for us and the error messages have stopped. @Obi Anne - is your problem fixed as well?

Edit - just a note that the PM I sent Adalia-Durron earlier as a test now has the proper amount of people on it. Those of you sending PMs earlier - hopefully the reboot sorted those out for you as well.

Last edited: Aug 24, 2018
    WarmNyota_SweetAyesha likes this.
  5. Obi Anne

Obi Anne Celebration Mistress of Ceremonies star 8 Staff Member Manager

Nov 4, 1998
    I can read the whole PM conversation now.

LAJ_FETT likes this.
  6. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    Locking as the issue has been resolved.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.