main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Story [Teen Titans] Work Smart, Not Hard(Tim Drake's diary) 2009 Diary Challenge

Discussion in 'Non Star Wars Fan Fiction' started by Darth_BunnyBuggs, Jan 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_BunnyBuggs

Darth_BunnyBuggs Jedi Youngling

Jan 8, 2009
    Title: Work Smart, Not Hard(Tim Drake's diary)
    Author: D_BB
    Timeframe: After Robin has left Batman to pursue his own caped career.
    Characters: Tim Drake/Robin, Bruce Wayne/Batman, Roy Harper/Speedy, Wally West/Flash, Connor Kent/Superboy
    Genre: Action, Drama
    Summary: The trials and time of Tim Drake after leaving the caped crusader's dynamic duo.
    Notes: I do not own any DC Comic material, heroes nor villains.

[blockquote][b][u]Chapter One: To Each My Own[/u][/b]
    [i][u]January 10th, 2009
    Gotham City[/u][/i]

[i]Perched high above these streets, I really just do not get how Bruce does it or, rather, how he has done it alone for so long.

Up here, it gets colder and that, in part, is because of the height, but make no mistakes, this place would be alot warmer with someone having your back. But I have had Bruce's back for too long and it is time for me to spread my own wings and do my own thing. I know this is true, but then why am I feeling so bad. Why do I hate him right now?

Dude, if you could have seen his face. When I told him I was leaving, his face did not even change, he just continued to read the paper and even laughed. Looking back, I acted like a little kid. When he laughed, I punched a wall, kicked over a stand, and screamed at him, asking him how he could just laugh off all these years. He had really become like a father to me, then my best friend, and for him to just...

Hell, forget it. I am free now, no old man dragging me down. Maybe I will pay Bruce a visit when I-

Aww yeah, burglary. I can hear the bank alarm roaring like the engine of my mustang. This will be my chance to show that [b]freak[/b] just how good I am and just how old he is.

And, man, let me explain to you something. When I turned the corner and saw that Bruce had already caught the guy, I almost blew chunks. No seriously, it made me sick just to see his smug mouth turn into a grin as he walked close to me.

"Hey...Timothy." He says. Yeah, [b]he[/b] says. Calling me Timothy like I'm an eight year old or something.

"Hey...Bruce. What happened to you going out of town?" I tried to stop myself, but I totally scowled at him.

Bruce started to walk like the playboy he was, his swagger bleeding on the pavement. "Yeah. I was going to, but then who would Gotham have. I'm all she's got." Then he leaped away.

He got me. Damn.[/i][/blockquote]

[hr]

[color=red][b]-D_BB-[/b][/color]

2. snowspeeder_gunner

snowspeeder_gunner Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 10, 2007
    Yesssss! Teen Titans! I used to love those comics. Okay, okay, I still do. :p

And ouch, Timmy just got burned.

Can't wait to see what happens next- PM?

Keep up the great work!

3. Kalio_Dynkos

Kalio_Dynkos Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 17, 2004
    I've always been interested in this part of Robin's life, though have never put any credible time into reading Teen Titans. I look forward to seeing how the young crusader seeks to make it in the same city as Batman.

If you've got a PM list going, I'd love to get added to it.

4. NickLitYouAFlame

NickLitYouAFlame Jedi Master star 5

Feb 27, 2007
    That was ridiculously good, Beast. You're portrayal of Bruce, as a complete *******, was typical and perfect.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.