main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

Social Teh-Mole Ep. 3: Revenge of Teh-Mole - ANNOUNCEMENT INSIDE!!!! PLEASE READ!!!

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Darth Gangrenous, Sep 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU Mod - Rebel At Heart. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    Oh sent 24 hours ago!

Sent from my X Wing via sub space.

2. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    Did I win yet?

Voss Fulris and Ava G. like this.
  3. Darth Gangrenous

Darth Gangrenous Chosen One star 10

Jun 1, 2005
    Nope.

No one correctly guessed that IATI was Teh-Mole so he is our winner. Let's have a round of applause for our winner. =D=

@Adalia-Durron
    @Bazinga'd
    @I Are The Internets

4. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    DAMMIT!!! [face_phbbbbt]

grumbles

Congratulations..............I guess. :p

Darth Gangrenous and Ava G. like this.
  5. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    After many years of diligent and devoted service to this game we call TEH MOLE, @Darth Gangrenous has decided he is old and tired and wishes to retire. (I can say that and watch him arc up at me ;) ) =((:*[face_mischief]

First of all, DG, we as a Community owe you an incredible debt of thanks and gratitude for your service to the Welcome New Users Forum. You ran these games with joy and fun in your mind (if not your Sith heart!) and you gave us laughter and amusement with your creative ways of 'taking a player out of the game'. You will be missed and maybe we can encourage you to play when the game starts up again in January, as it'd be nice to see you go down in a blaze of glory! Once again thank you friend, you will be sorely missed as Game Master, but I hope this means you will be messing about with us more! [:D][:D]:redsaber:[face_love]

On to phase two.

It is with great pride we announce the new Game Master! Please all WELCOME Jedi Knight @Khalia Octa - Australian Sheila/Chick who has graciously agreed to take over the game for the foreseeable future. [face_dancing][face_party]

Please join us in welcoming her!! She will start her first game in early January, so with that we hope too see you all back in the New Year for new and creative Aussie ways to meet your demise!![face_devil] [face_mischief]

@Bazinga'd ;)

6. Darth Gangrenous

Jun 1, 2005
    Yes it is true, I have decided that after almost 14 years my time has come to retire from hosting Teh-Mole. I would like to thank @Skiara (even though she is no longer the mod of the WNU, she was here to help and advise me for many years). I would also like to think @Adalia-Durron and @Bazinga'd for their help and advise as well. I would like to thank all of you who played and put up with me sometimes forgetting to post on time and me making mistakes. [:D] Even though they are no longer on the boards(as far as I can tell), I would also like to thank my predecessors Stridarious, SecondBeast , Ewok15, OBIX1, and Rogue9-Horn as well as Jedi Daniel who was the mod that gave me the job.

I would like to welcome the Chosen One, @Khalia Octa to the insanity known as Teh-Mole. She will bring balance to the Force...I mean to Teh-Mole. I look forward to seeing your twist on the game and wish you well. :)

I will still be around from time to time and will probably even play occasionally.

7. Cowgirl Jedi 1701

Cowgirl Jedi 1701 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 21, 2016
    I bid our new GM a hearty welcome, and declare that when this game returns I will be back too, and I will not be here to kriff spiders! Lol.

Adalia-Durron and Khalia Octa like this.
  8. Khalia Octa

Khalia Octa Bringer of Truth to EUC star 5 VIP - Game Winner

Jun 23, 2018
    Thanks for the welcomes guys! I look forward to starting soon, hopefully I can live up to @Darth Gangrenous' reputation :p

9. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    You'd better DG! I'll hunt you down!!

Sent from my X Wing via sub space.

Khalia Octa and Darth Gangrenous like this.
  10. Darth Gangrenous

Jun 1, 2005
    You came highly recommended so I'm sure that you will do just fine. ;)

That would be a long trip for you to make, you silly upside down person. :p

11. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Wow... that are some news... some that make me really sad! You hosted this games for so many years I rarely can remember the other game hosts before you anymore. You made it your game! You did some changes in the beginning and every now and then, worked on it to make it the best possible game! So many players had fun! You were always reliable, friendly, level-headed! Always thought about the players and their wishes! You gave your best for the game. I loved you being the host. I am happy that you were here when I was modding WNU! Thanks for this great time! [:D] There were some rare game-based situations that we had to go through, but we always found a good solution for all. It was always a great time to work with you, @Darth Gangrenous! Thanks once more! [:D]

So I'm really sad to see you go! [:D]

Thanks, @Khalia Octa, for taking over the game. You played it for quite time already and it's good to see one continuing it who is experienced in this special game! Have lots of fun and never hesitate to ask, if you need help or advice! [:D]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.