main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Teh Mole || The first game is over!

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Stridarious, Dec 16, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. milney

milney Jedi Master star 5

Aug 21, 2003
    Ok, so who won the trivia game?

2. Stridarious

Stridarious Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 27, 2002
    Pfft, why ask that milney, we all clearly know it was me! 8-}

And, its great to have you aboard padawanskywalker. I will inform Pash of this new change in games ;) :D

3. milney

Aug 21, 2003
    Hey, I didn't get one question wrong strid, but meh.

Good luck with this round of 'teh mole'

4. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    milney: "Hey, I didn't get one question wrong strid, but meh."

Nor did I. Thus why I deserve to win! 8-}

5. milney

Aug 21, 2003
    I'm not going to argue with you about this, maybe soomething else, but not this, especially as I was the clear winner.

6. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    milney: "I'm not going to argue with you about this.."

Let's take this PM, so that we do not disrupt the current discussion and sign-ups commencing within this thread ;) .

7. milney

Aug 21, 2003
    Fair enough.

8. OBIX1

OBIX1 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Oct 7, 2002
    I'm in! :)

9. dashleebo

dashleebo Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 18, 2003
    Is there any free spots left?

10. Darth-Floyd

Darth-Floyd Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 5, 2003
    I think it´s easier this way, just copy the list, and add your name

1.padawanskywalker
    2.Jedi_Benji
    3.Ireth_Tasartir
    4.LaYa_
    5.Ewok15
    6.OBIX1
    7.dashleebo

11. Eon-Wan-Mome_NT

Eon-Wan-Mome_NT Jedi Youngling star 3

May 1, 2003
    Hellllo everybody!!!!! :)

Just stopping by to say hello. I don't have the time to join the game :(

But have fun you all :)

12. dashleebo

Oct 18, 2003
    Ok, I've read over all the rules and all the pages in this thread - I am still confused about something.

I looked over the posts people have made with the sock.. and the things people said seemed as though the grammer was made to be bad. In most of the posts they were just one word and I can see NO WAY a clue could be hidden in them.. I'm just confused what exactly these clues are like... I mean do we just have to study how the users on the list talk and see if it matches? .. I feel kinda dumb asking this.

13. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Okay, well. There are also clues hidden within the sock's Sig. Or, Bio. However, I too have seen that problem which you speak of. And am willing to post the "new" rules and Regulations as to see what you all think of them. Please give me your input as soon as possible.

The [link=http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=12113034]Newbie Adoptions Program [[b]v4.0.[/b]][/link], in partnership with the [link=http://boards.theforce.net/board.asp?brd=10181][b]W[/b]elcome [b]N[/b]ew [b]U[/b]sers Forum[/link] is proud to unveil?
    [hr]
    ?[u][b][color=red]Teh Mole- [V1.5.][/color][/b][/u][i]!!![/i]? [face_shocked]
    -The game of ultimate Back-stabbing [face_devil] -
    [ul][li][b]Rules & Regulations[/b]:

1.) The game is restricted to 12 players.

2.) Players are not restricted by amount of time or knowledge of this particular forum, all are encouraged the chance to play [face_wink] [face_grin] .

3.) The public may know the name of the Sock being used, however, may not participate within the game if their name is not recorded onto the main roster.

4.) Other players within the roster are allowed to falsely state that they are ?Teh Mole?, in order to get the prize themselves.

5.) No PMs can be sent to the [sock] but rather must be sent to the Game Coordinator, as to alleviate any cheating that may occur between that person whom is ?Teh Mole? and other players. Let it be known that I check the socks inbox upon return, so any and all recorded messages if to the winner of the game, will be brought up, and the game forfeited.

6.) All posts must stay within the topics of those threads, which they post therein. Any complaints from the Administration will be handled depending upon the seriousness of the accusations, and a background post check will begin immediately.

7.) Players not of ?Teh Mole? [sock] must not communicate with one another explaining, ?I?m not the Mole?. If all people are polled and one person is left it can automatically draw their attention to the ?True Mole? thus the game is well a waste [face_sad] .

8.) Every post made by the game sock, must leave behind some clue within their posts, as to let those whom are hunting him or her know exactly whom this could be.

9.) At any time when the person whom is playing herein this competition wishes not to continue forward, must then post so within this thread. However, ?Teh Mole? must notify me before in fact quitting as so that a suitable player can be found as to replace them.

10.) This game is not of the banning type, unless a rule is broken and the JC administration feel it best to punish the offender, this typically being a 24 hour ban depending on the case.

11.) [b][color=red]DO NOT SPAM, FLAME, or TROLL[/b][/color] with the sock, these are bannable offenses and will not be taken lightly, even though apart of a game.

12.) [u]No socks[/u] other then the official game sock [u]are allowed to participate[/u].[/li]

[li][b]Game Procedures[/b]:

-One person is selected from those regular ?[link=http://boards.theforce.net/board.asp?brd=10181][b]W[/b]elcome [b]N[/b]ew [b]U[/b]sers[/link]? posters whom are signed up on the 12 player roster sheet, to play as ?Teh Mole?, via [link=http://boards.theforce.net/pm_send.asp?usr=726885][b]PM[/b][/link] ([i]Private Message[/i]).

-After this has been completed, that one person shall go about the board leaving hints within each of their posts as so that those listed players can get an idea as to whom ?Teh Mole? is.

-If one person/persons thinks they have an idea as to whom ?Teh Mole? is, then they may guess Via [link=http://boards.theforce.net/pm_send.asp?usr=726885][b]PM[/b][/link] to the game coordinator. Players can only guess once, if wrong they can no longer be apart of the game [face_wink] .

- Each day of the games running a small quiz questionnaire will be released which will then give off clues to that person whom is ?Teh Mole?.

- Four times a week a challenge will be presented, a hunt of some type or you will be requested to do something. That person whom is able to

14. dashleebo

Oct 18, 2003
    - Each day of the games running a small quiz questionnaire will be released which will then give off clues to that person whom is ?Teh Mole?.

^^That sounds like a good idea to me.

The rules are fine. :)

When does the game start roughly? i hope I am not back at school then. :(

15. Wes_Janson

Wes_Janson Jedi Youngling star 5

Mar 17, 2004
    Sign me up.

16. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    dashleebo: "When does the game start roughly? i hope I am not back at school then. :( "

As soon as its possible for our Moderator to notice it! 8-}

Nah, actually I am still attempting to collect the rest of my thoughts to send all the information to our Moderator, and have her take it to Mod Squad for approval on the VIP status. I know it was okay last time. However, the game has been altered somewhat, and they would need to assign colours, as I think Moderators, are unable to do so. So, as soon as all of that is approved we can begin ;) .

17. LaYa_

LaYa_ Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 21, 2003
    Sounds good Strid. I'm just not understanding very well that stuff of assassination, but don't worry, it's late here and I'm sleepy aka my brain is not working :p .. tomorrow's morning I'll read this again, and I'm sure I'll understand!

*thinks* This is will start is "school time" *thinks* Well, it doesn't matter :p :p

18. dashleebo

Oct 18, 2003
    So, as soon as all of that is approved we can begin

Okeydoky.

*thinks* This is will start is "school time" *thinks* Well, it doesn't matter

:confused: :confused:

Since the time zones are different, during most people's afternoons.. im still at school .. I may be able to get on a computer at lunch or something.

19. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Yeah, if you still do not understand them, it could be by the fact that I was asleep while writting it 8-} .

20. LaYa_

LaYa_ Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 21, 2003
    LOL Strid!

I guess I understand now... more or less.. :) :p

21. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Okay, thats great news LaYa_, cause I didn't want to have to word them again! 8-}

Now, where is that list of users whom wish to participate? :confused:

22. dashleebo

Oct 18, 2003
    Strid: Now, where is that list of users whom wish to participate?

This one?

1.padawanskywalker
    2.Jedi_Benji
    3.Ireth_Tasartir
    4.LaYa_
    5.Ewok15
    6.OBIX1
    7.dashleebo

23. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Cool, that means that we just need 5 more people to sign up ;) . So, let's get advertising. As it stands Pash is explaining the game's rules to Mod Squad :D . And we should hear a response soon enough :) .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.