main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

MOD Temp co-mod for WNU - NYCitygurl stepped down

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Skiara , Jan 16, 2016.

1. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    You, as an oldbie or midbie, might have realised that this board gets a lot more traffic lately than the last years. The reason is very simple: The Force Awakens! :D

It's really great to get to know more and more Star Wars fans and I love to see all new members posting here! But increasing traffic means increasing work and I can't handle all of it alone anymore. You know Darth RL and saving the world and such... ;)

That's why I have asked Nat (NYCitygurl), if she would be willing to help me out, and I'm really happy that she agreed and went through the assigning process successfully! [face_dancing]

You can find her name at the upper right corner next to my name. So in case you have any questions or need the help of a mod you have the tough choice between the two of us. She's great and I know her replies will be highly helpful!

That being said...

Please, welcome our new (temp) WNU mod: NYCitygurl/Nat - even, if she isn't new at all! :p :D

2. Bardan_Jusik

Bardan_Jusik Former Manager star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2009
    Welcome Nat! Nice to meet you. :p

Skiara likes this.
  3. Admiral Volshe

Admiral Volshe Chosen One star 10

Sep 2, 2012
    Welcome back, Nat! :D

Skiara likes this.
  4. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    Thanks, everyone! [:D] I'm excited to be helping out as the JC and WNU go through this awesome upswing :)

5. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    Welcome, NYC', thank you for agreeing to help Skiara.

Surprised to hear that an existing mod, still had to go through a formal "assigning" process.

Skiara likes this.
  6. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    Well, it is important to make certain that the staff member is a good fit for the specific forum. You don't want a nice place like WNU ending up with a bloke like me, for an example.

Skiara likes this.
  7. Darth Gangrenous

Darth Gangrenous Chosen One star 10

Jun 1, 2005
    If you have any questions, feel free to ask...oh wait, this isn't a welcome thread. :p

I think she's a good fit for teh place. :D

Skiara likes this.
  8. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    Yep! Like ACOD said, for every new position a person takes on, there's still an approval process :)

[face_laugh] If I have any questions, I will definitely feel free to ask :p

Thanks for the welcome, everyone!

9. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    There are sad news I have to tell you... Unless you haven't heard it already...

Although NYCitygurl (Nat) planned to help out in WNU until the end of April, she needed to step down from her entirely modship because of private reasons. I'm really sad that she can't mod at this point of time anymore and I really thank her for all her help, support and ideas! She's the best mod I got to know and I'm proud to know her!

Thank you more than a ton, Nat! [:D]

Whenever you feel like posting, you are more than welcome to say hi in here. Best wishes! [:D]

Darth Dreadwar likes this.
  10. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
  11. Darth Gangrenous

Darth Gangrenous Chosen One star 10

Jun 1, 2005
  12. Darth Dreadwar

Darth Dreadwar Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jan 26, 2010
    Take care Nat! It was great to meet you!