main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

TFA Soundtrack Track List (WITH SPOILER TAGS)

Discussion in 'Star Wars: New Films - No Spoilers Allowed' started by ChewieWe'reHome, Nov 27, 2015.

1. ChewieWe'reHome

ChewieWe'reHome Jedi Knight star 1

Aug 25, 2015
    Listed below is the track list from The Force Awakens soundtrack. "Why here in the NSA section"? Everyone has a different spoiler-tolerance. By posting the track list here, people who wish to see them can do so at their own pace (without having any news site flash it before their eyes all at once).

I have posted each track name in it's own spoiler tag, that way you may look at however much you feel comfortable with.

WARNING: The track names, while not 100% revealing ANYTHING (no "Qui Gon's Noble End" stuff), DOES reveal a GENERAL sequence of events that make up the movie. Depending upon your TFA knowledge so far, other POTENTIAL spoilers may be present. View at your own discretion.

1. Main Title and the Attack on the Jakku Village
    2. The Scavenger
    3. I Can Fly Anything
    4. Rey Meets BB-8
    5. Follow Me
    6. Rey’s Theme
    7. The Falcon
    8. That Girl with the Staff
    9. The Rathtars!
    10. Finn’s Confession
    11. Maz’s Counsel
    12. The Starkiller
    13. Kylo Ren Arrives at the Battle
    14. The Abduction
    15. Han and Leia
    16. March of the Resistance
    17. Snoke
    18. On the Inside
    19. Torn Apart
    20. The Ways of the Force
    21. Scherzo for X-Wings
    22. Farewell and The Trip
    23. The Jedi Steps and Finale

2. TCF-1138

TCF-1138 Anthology/Fan Films/NSA Mod & Ewok Enthusiast star 6 Staff Member Manager

Sep 20, 2002
    Didn't expect this already for some reason, though I suppose it makes sense, what with it being released in three weeks.
    Checked out the first track title, then decided I didn't want to see anymore. Thank you for the individual spoiler tags! [face_peace]

3. Jo Lucas

Jo Lucas Jedi Master star 4

Aug 28, 2015
    Rey has a theme. Very nice!