main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Discussion TFA Tickets! / When are you seeing it?

Discussion in 'Star Wars: New Films - No Spoilers Allowed' started by Mr. Crumb, Jul 30, 2015.

1. Wally44

Wally44 Jedi Master star 2

Mar 10, 2005
  2. Grievousdude

Grievousdude Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 27, 2013
    I'm seeing it on the 20th. Can't wait!

Gus X likes this.
  3. Jae-Dec

Jae-Dec Jedi Master star 3

May 20, 2013
    Opening night, opening show; December 17th @ 7pm .

4. Pancellor Chalpatine

Pancellor Chalpatine Jedi Knight star 3

Dec 5, 2015
    I already have 5 tickets for myself and am planning more already! I need to collect all the 3D glasses. I wanna see each version.
    3D
    Imax
    real D 3D
    regular

anyone else this in love with the film? I've heard nobody say this too, but if I am there's a good chance someone else here will wanna see all 4 versions too :)

5. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    There's a 945 AM showing (3D) at the local cinema with my name on it on Dec 17. Don't have tickets but at that hour I'm not too worried.

6. Pancellor Chalpatine

Dec 5, 2015
    Better to be safe then sorry. If the online purchases don't beat you to it,then a mix of it and the sales there itself may. Just a thought.
    Honestly I'm shocked anything in the first weekened is still available. I heard the pre sales were record shattering.

B99 likes this.
  7. JediWheelz

JediWheelz Jedi Knight

Sep 7, 2013
    Bought my tickets 2 days ago on Fandango. 1:40 pm 2D showing on Friday the 18th!

8. Bowen

Bowen Force Ghost star 5

Sep 6, 1999

Of course! I will go each Saturday to get Regal's exclusive IMAX tickets, 4 in total, and also all of the 3D glasses for sure. As I mentioned I'll see the movie at least 25 times I'm pretty sure, unless it isn't good. But I just don't see that happening. How many times I see it will depend on how good it is and how busy I get with my work, but it's a slow time for our company so perfect for dozens of viewings.

I'm going to get a shadow box and frame the 4 IMAX tickets, the Marathon lanyard / ticket, the 3D glasses, and the 5 Fandango gift cards (I have the 4 released so far, final one coming this week). Needless to say I expect to be in the top 1% of Star Wars fans in viewings in theaters, as usual for me (TPM 53, AOTC 54, ROTS 24).

9. Pancellor Chalpatine

Dec 5, 2015
    There's collectable tickets?

10. thesloth1327

thesloth1327 Jedi Padawan

Dec 13, 2015
    Going the 23rd Imax 70mm 2d.

11. DV-213

DV-213 Jedi Knight star 1

Feb 18, 2014
    I will see the movie on thursday the 17th in 3D.

12. Gus X

Gus X Jedi Knight star 1

Mar 24, 2014
    I am seeing at 7:00pm on Thursday (assigned leather seating with full dinner and drinks menu option) and then in the same theater at 10:30. I will be seeing again for the 3rd time the next morning (10am) in IMAX 3D. I am not ruling out seeing it a few more times as well if it is good.

13. Pax Sithus

Pax Sithus Jedi Padawan star 1

Dec 6, 2014
    Thursday 10:45 pm IMAX 3D. Group of ten. Cannot wait.

14. Tan-Wessel

Tan-Wessel Force Ghost star 4

May 31, 2001
    Seeing it Thursday 7PM IMAX 3D, then again at 10PM same theater immediately after, a third time at 3AM a few hours later at an entirely different theater in RealD 3D (eh), and then a supposedly final fourth time the following Tuesday as a matinee.

15. MYMUTHAZ

MYMUTHAZ Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 17, 2001
    Thursday 7:30!

16. Dewback

Dewback Force Ghost star 4

Jul 18, 1998
    I have tickets for Thursday at 7 pm, Friday at about 9 pm, and two Sundays from now.

17. Alien Vanguard

Alien Vanguard Jedi Master star 3

Jan 1, 2015
    Friday 18th, 21:00.

18. Aeneas 1138

Aeneas 1138 Jedi Knight star 1

May 1, 2014
    I shall be seeing it at 9:30 AM, on Thursday the 17th, GMT +12:00 (New Zealand). That is just about twenty hours away.

19. B99

B99 Force Ghost star 6

Nov 10, 2014
    Ok, I have a dumb as heck question, but for pre sales tickets in 3D, where do u get your glasses??:cool:

20. True Sith

True Sith Jedi Master star 4

May 10, 2015
    Seeing it at 10:30 AM on Friday. Can't wait!

21. Dave Hoffman

Dave Hoffman Jedi Knight star 1

Nov 24, 2012
    I printed out my ticket barcode that I will present to the ticket taker person inside. I assume they will then give me glasses.

My plan was to see it next week when the crowds died down a little, but what the heck. I found a little availability at 12:00a Friday night, so going solo. RealD 3D + recliner :) Hope I don't fall asleep.

B99 likes this.
  22. Pancellor Chalpatine

Dec 5, 2015
    I'm seeing it 3D first, it was the first thing I could get. I got the tickets early so I don't have to wait in line BUT THE IDIOTS DIDNT GIVE ME A PAIR OF GLASSES! Do they not give em out early or was it a mistake? Any help? Cause I don't wanna wait in line for hours on end.

23. B99

B99 Force Ghost star 6

Nov 10, 2014
    I don't know, I guess u get them when the guy ripped your ticket....

24. Pancellor Chalpatine

Dec 5, 2015
    I hope so, SOME theatres give it to you when you enter the screening room, but some do it when they rip the ticket, some do it at the counter. I need to play it safe though. Last I checked it's at the counter, but that was years ago. I'm being very anal about everything going off perfectly, I REFUSE to miss any screen time because a bunch of people are in line. IDK why they didn't just give the dang glasses. My cinema is run by morons.

25. B99

B99 Force Ghost star 6

Nov 10, 2014
    I might email my theater chain! Find out.