main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST TFA Toys, Collectibles, Action Figures, etc. (incl. Force Friday discussion)

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by newdawn12, Oct 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nightangel

nightangel Force Ghost star 6

Oct 31, 2014
    starocean90 likes this.
  2. Mr. Forest

Mr. Forest Chosen One star 6

Nov 1, 2012
    My local Walmart is having a huge sale on all current Star Wars products. All 6" Black Series figure are $9 a piece and the smaller figures are even cheaper. It seems they're trying to make room for all the new products coming next month. I can't wait see what TFA has to offer.

TheBBP likes this.
  3. magmd

magmd Jedi Master star 2

Apr 9, 2003

Hahhahah. Yeah, that is the response I was waiting for!! Actually, I was there to pick up a B-day present for my son. Few SW Lego stuff when I found this while walking around. Was not too impressed, but no way I was going to leave it there. I was going to really check it out at home. Went to the register, and kind of slipped it in between some of the other SW stuff. Clerk scanned it and the register would not accept it. He tried a couple of times, but no go. So, he gets his manager over, and they realize its not supposed to go on sale yet--there was some sort of message they kept reading on the register that I could not see. Manager apologized and said this item was not supposed to be on the floor yet and he could not sell it to me. It was kinda funny because the clerk was saying that maybe he could just override it! But in the end, the manager said no. He gave me 10% off all of my other items for the mistake. He then called over another employee and showed him the item, told him to pull them off the shelf and make sure there were not others on the floor. So, I left without the item...but got some pics beforehand, and got a discount that I was not expecting.

Teaser Day likes this.
  4. vin

vin Chosen One star 6

Dec 16, 1999
    Well done. It seems like a lousy toy to leak early. Might not have had anything spoiler related anyhow.

5. Momotaros

Momotaros Jedi Master star 4

Aug 13, 2013
    The gun could use work in my opinion. Seems kind of bland color wise. Especially with the posters and other pics of it which look a lot better.

6. lovelikewinter

lovelikewinter Jedi Knight star 4

May 28, 2014
    Hasbro has been cheaping out on the paint apps for weapons, along with everything else.

my kind of scum likes this.
  7. Revanfan1

Revanfan1 Force Ghost star 6

Jun 3, 2013
    The paint apps on that weapon actually look pretty good in comparison to some of the all-black rifles they've produced.

8. Neverx

Neverx Jedi Padawan

Nov 28, 2014
  9. TheMoldyCrow

TheMoldyCrow Jedi Master star 3

Jun 16, 2015
    Edit: Neverx beat me to it.

10. Darth Claire

Darth Claire Force Ghost star 5

Dec 21, 2012
    I wants all of them. ALL OF THEM!

11. starocean90

starocean90 Chosen One star 8

Feb 19, 2014
    I still don't get the point of keeping everything a secret for merchandise instead of officially revealing this stuff it's leaking left and right??[face_dunno]

B99, my kind of scum and Neverx like this.
  12. ThreeDeathstickProblem

ThreeDeathstickProblem Force Ghost star 5

Sep 25, 2014
    turnip white likes this.
  13. bdh1138

bdh1138 Jedi Master star 2

Feb 24, 2015
    Huh? If you were going to say Rey, she's there. Second batch of pictures.

[​IMG]

14. Neverx

Neverx Jedi Padawan

Nov 28, 2014
    Yeah, I honestly don't think the merchandise will even spoil anything we don't already know. I don't think we will be getting Luke, Snoke, or even Maz in this wave.

starocean90 likes this.
  15. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    ... as we run into the store and randomly discover the Dark Side Luke Wacky Wobbler.

B99, m4st4 and Neverx like this.
  16. starocean90

Feb 19, 2014
    wow that's one long looking gun.
    [​IMG]

nightangel likes this.
  17. jedijax

jedijax Force Ghost star 6

May 2, 2013
    Finn figure looks neat. Surprised we haven't seen ANYTHING for Poe's character. Should we assume his character won't be too big in this one but will expand in the next one?

18. starocean90

Feb 19, 2014
    hmm between the Lego Poe leak and this....
    [​IMG]

also according to this
    http://www.flyguy.net/2015/05/twelve-new-star-wars-force-awakens-pop.html
    there are supposedly 12 figures but this new leak only amount to what 9-10, so there are supposedly 2-3 more. Han??? R2???Leia???

nightangel likes this.
  19. MotivateR5D4

MotivateR5D4 Force Ghost star 5

Apr 20, 2015
    I think I'm going to go just to be there and be a part of it. I have a shopping center nearby with a ToysRUs and a Walmart connected in the same strip mall, so it should be fun to see what, if any, festivities are happening. I really don't see myself buying many things, as I'm leaving for the military soon and would simply have no use for it other than placing it into immediate storage, but I think it will be fun just to be there and experience the melee.

20. Revanfan1

Revanfan1 Force Ghost star 6

Jun 3, 2013
    WOW. I need all of them. All of them. The only Funko Pops I have right now are the Arrow and Flash, and I can see easily getting addicted to these little dudes. Man, I might start collecting them instead of action figures. They're adorable but awesome. [face_laugh]

21. swcolts1277

swcolts1277 Jedi Master star 2

Jan 5, 2013

There's 12:
    Poe
    Rey
    Finn
    Amazon exclusive Stormtrooper
    Stormtooprer
    Snowtrooper
    Flametrooper
    Phasma
    Kylo Ren
    C-3PO
    BB-8
    Chewbacca

22. starocean90

Feb 19, 2014
    you are right seems like Phasma, the flametrooper and one of the stormtroopers were missing from those 3 tweet post as I only counted 9.

23. TheMoldyCrow

TheMoldyCrow Jedi Master star 3

Jun 16, 2015
    I was looking around Amazon, and I decided to look up some TFA character names. Eventually, I found a few Thermos Lunch kits that feature Kylo Ren. Not much, but some do feature some new artwork, so I thought I'd share them.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

24. Maharishineo

Maharishineo Jedi Knight star 1

Jul 25, 2013
    They're just trying to make it to this weekend for D23 hype...

It may be leaking now, but the floodgates open this weekend.

25. Darth TJ

Darth TJ Jedi Knight

Jul 17, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.