main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST TFA TV Spots

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by kegs202, Oct 31, 2015.

1. Good_News_Nobody

Good_News_Nobody Jedi Knight star 2

Apr 4, 2011
    I don't have problems with strong women. They have always been there, before left-wing machine decided to create an illusion that there aren't. It's just that your comment sounded actually stereotypical to the 19th century. Funny how it is exactly opposite these days. But the most ironic thing is that parts of the world where women are truly oppressed (*cough* middle east etc. *cough*) are under the protective wing of deluded liberalism, because, you know, multiculturalism...

They keep talking abut strong women today like it's almost a precedent and some sort of human rights victory or achievement, yet, these strong women have always been there. And in the civilized world it's a normal thing. And specifically in the entertainment - 90's, 80's movies, anyone? Unfortunately some groups decided to make a guilt policy out of it and, yes, it crawls under the skin of most unsuspecting bystanders.

Canyon D likes this.
  2. yassir.khan

yassir.khan Jedi Master star 4

Nov 27, 2014
    That's all fine and well, even accounting for your sweeping statement of other cultures, but what's that got to do with the Abrams?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Satipo likes this.
  3. Strongbow

Strongbow Force Ghost star 5

Nov 6, 2014
    edited: Decided not to participate in the uninformed, inane, right-wing BS on feminism.

Satipo and yassir.khan like this.
  4. thejeditraitor

thejeditraitor Chosen One star 6

Aug 19, 2003
    feminazi lol.

5. Strongbow

Strongbow Force Ghost star 5

Nov 6, 2014

I think, as you said before, it's perspective. And the MRA bull**** response is sickening.

AaylaLives and Satipo like this.
  6. thejeditraitor

thejeditraitor Chosen One star 6

Aug 19, 2003
    magnetic resonance angiogram?

7. Leoluca Randisi

Leoluca Randisi Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jun 24, 2014
    I liked Ted Kennedy, his politics anyway, and obviously the man had some personal demons, he was an Alcoholic That is not something to Joke about I have a few Alcoholics in my family, some are getting help for it others are not. After reading about Abrams Wife on IMDB I have a lot of respect for her and as someone said they have been together for 19 years they must be doing something right....

you guys do realize George Lucas, Steven Steven Spielberg, and most of there friends and Contemporaries are Liberals and a lot of the themes in Star Wars and many Spielberg films project a very liberal view I mean for instance the whole Yoda thing mirroring Buddhism, how many Buddhist Republicans do you guys know?:p and the whole Palpatiene Character and the clone wars mirroring W. Bush and the endless wars....
    [​IMG]
    George And Melody are really good friends with the Obama's !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

StarKiller81 and Strongbow like this.
  8. Pfluegermeister

Pfluegermeister Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 30, 2003
    I'm a Republican and a Buddhist. Trust me, we exist.

Seeher likes this.
  9. EHT

EHT Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 13, 2007
    OK, so TV Spots.

10. B99

B99 Force Ghost star 6

Nov 10, 2014
  11. Canyon D

Canyon D Jedi Knight star 4

Nov 17, 2015
    A new tv spot just dropped, it starts with "have you ever heard of he tragedy of Darth Plaguise the wise? While the DP then from ROTS plays, then we see a hooded tall figure that Kylo is standing next to. "He had the ability to...create life" the figure looks up, it's Goerge Lucas, STAR WARS THE FORCE AWAKENS PG-13

12. B99

B99 Force Ghost star 6

Nov 10, 2014
    Got A LINK?:cool::p8-}

Canyon D likes this.
  13. Ligenot

Ligenot Jedi Knight star 2

Nov 27, 2014
    You shouldn't.

StarKiller81 likes this.
  14. Leoluca Randisi

Jun 24, 2014
    you had me up until the point you said George Lucas, Let me guess the shot after that is Jar Jar Binks !!!!!!!!!!:p

B99 likes this.
  15. Canyon D

Nov 17, 2015
    No it's actually Wicket on another speeder bike chasing BB8

16. Leoluca Randisi

Jun 24, 2014
    well Warwick Davis is in the movie? To bad the HBO show Life's To Short cant come back on the air I loved that show!!!!!!!!!!

17. Canyon D

Nov 17, 2015
    Never saw it. Wasn't a fan of HBO shows when I did have cable and I haven't seen any on Netflix or Hulu.

18. Leoluca Randisi

Jun 24, 2014
    I used to Like The Sopranos, True Blood, Treme, Life's To Short, Curb Your Enthusiasm, Carnivale, Dead Wood, Band Of Brothers, and the Pacific they were all the best shows on at there respective times... although Band Of Brothers and The Pacific were Spielberg Mini Series in the vain of Saving Private Ryan and Flags Of Our Fathers but they were great none the less !!!!!! OK back on Topic :)

19. EHT

EHT Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 13, 2007

20. Leoluca Randisi

Jun 24, 2014
    right boss will do, just making friendly talk with a fellow poster, Like I said Back On topic!!!!!!

Canyon D likes this.
  21. Danfromumbrella

Danfromumbrella Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 20, 2014
    Keep politics out of Star Wars please. I don't need a franchise I love Ruined. People can find what they want in it, whatever political entity you are. It doesn't need to be clear cut PRO LIBERAL, ANTI CONSERVATIVE.

The new TV spot is gold... I love how Kylo swings that Lightsaber. :D

22. DisneylandFan4Life

DisneylandFan4Life Jedi Padawan star 1

Nov 14, 2015
  23. Good_News_Nobody

Good_News_Nobody Jedi Knight star 2

Apr 4, 2011
    I already know my least favourite character of Ep VII. I just need that confirmed on Friday!

24. DisneylandFan4Life

DisneylandFan4Life Jedi Padawan star 1

Nov 14, 2015
  25. Jedi Dragon D

Jedi Dragon D Jedi Master star 4

Jan 24, 2013
    Next we get to see TV spots that say critics raved about it! :D

CrazyBladeUK likes this.