main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends That Which Tells a Story - Humor (Luke S. & Ben S.)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by EmeraldJediFire, Mar 30, 2013.

1. EmeraldJediFire

EmeraldJediFire Jedi Master star 4

Feb 23, 2012
    Genre: Humor
    Timeframe: Post Apocalypse
    Disclaimer: I do not own Star Wars, I just borrow the Farmboy now and then.
    Ben continued to unwrap his father's bandages, despite the severe protests from the Jedi Master.

"Dad...Shut up." He commanded. "I'm your son, I can handle this, and I want to. Plus you've got some weird puss leaking out…" He dumped the bandages in the contaminate bin.

"It smells, Dad, it really does."

"Yes, Father."

"Don't get smart with me."He took a strip of gauze and a vial of alcohol and began to clean aside the puss from his chest.

Luke simply smiled, endeared by his son's concern.

"I'm serious, Dad." He put aside the alcohol and grabbed up a jar of bacta salve. He hastily unscrewed the lid on it and coated three fingers of his right hand with it. "I'm concerned for you, and you're being a smart mouth." He began to apply the salve to his father's gaping wound.

Ben examined it as he coated the edges of basin like injury.

"You know what I think…." He remarked as he finished up, cleaning off his hands and screwing the lid back on. "I think…" He leaned down, picked up a roll of bandages, and proceeded to wrap it back over his father's chest.
    "….you've got a secret."

"Do I?"

"Yup."

"And what is that?" Luke inquired dryly.

"Don't you know?"

His father frowned, not entirely sure where his son was going with this.

"What do these wounds say to you?" Ben waved a hand over his father's chest, indicating not only Abeloth's wound but others as well.

"Well." He set his lips thoughtfully. "I suppose they tell a story…"

"A story?"

"Yes."

"Like what? That you're the galaxy's biggest closet masochist." Ben arched an eyebrow. "That's your big secret isn't it? Why didn't you tell me you figured it out?"

"Very funny."

He cocked his head, grinning. "Thanks, I thought so."

Luke rolled his eyes.

"I thought you said you didn't know how to do that anymore."

"I said, I was rusty."

"Now you're just arguing semantics."

"No, it's just…"

"If you say, from a certain point of view, I'll smite you."

"Duly noted."

Ben looked at the smirk plastering Luke's face and simply rolled his eyes in return. He's really unbelievable.

Jade_eyes likes this.