main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Characters "That's Two You Owe Me, Junior"- Han and Luke characterization, friendship

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by dancing_star, Feb 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dancing_star

dancing_star Jedi Master star 4

Feb 24, 2007
    Can't believe I let this get locked. :oops:[face_blush]
    Unlocked now and open for business! [face_dancing]
    Discussions? Thoughts? Fics? [face_batting];)

2. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Hi star: :*

I'd love to read a fic where Luke and Han discuss their thoughts on home and family -- before they find their lady destinies and/or after. Could include ponderings of: Will I ever find the "right one?" ;)

3. Tarsier

Tarsier Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 31, 2005
    I love this thread. I wish I had more to add - Han's one of those characters I really like but very rarely feel compelled to write. Once I get my current stories under control, I might have to try some of the challenges.

I really like the survey you wrote dancing_star. That's a great idea for comparing and contrasting characters.

4. Aiel

Aiel Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 14, 2004
    I missed this discussion question a year ago, and now its plot bunnied me! :oops:

I can send you the link to Revolution of Fate for the index. However I'm going to be posting an updated version on the fanfiction.net boards next month, so I'll be re-posting here in the same updated format. (Same goes for updating A Slight Disruption to the much shinier version on fanfic.net.)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.