main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Games The 100 Day Star Wars Challenge

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by Jordan1Kenobi, Jun 17, 2020.

1. Jordan1Kenobi

Jordan1Kenobi Force Ghost star 6

Sep 30, 2012
    I know I wouldn't be able to keep to the strict ways of the Jedi, like no attachments and no love. So I'd like someone who's more lenient on these rules. Anakin and Ahsoka jump out straight away because of this. But there's no way I'm having Anakin teach me for obvious reasons.

However, Obi-Wan would be an amazing teacher. Super skilled and intelligent in every field, and I know I'd be in safe hands all the time. Plus he seems like a fun person to be around. So yeah, I'm going with Obi-Wan Kenobi.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 27, 2020
  2. The Senate

The Senate Jedi Knight star 3

Feb 12, 2020
    Ahsokas mostly because in my opinion she is what a true jedi should be.She doesn’t seek violence even in life or death situations like Order 66.She is also very wide and powerful dispute here young age so u think she would make a great teacher.

3. clone commander bossk

clone commander bossk Ostrich Velocity Expert star 5

Nov 5, 2019
    Yeah i'm going with ahsoka,she has a lot of skills and wouldn't be too strict either.

[​IMG]

Blobofat and Jordan1Kenobi like this.
  4. DarthIntegral

DarthIntegral JCC Baseball Draft/SWC Draft Commish star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP - Game Host

Jul 13, 2005
    I'm going with the only career long Jedi to

Not be seduced by the dark side
    Not be afraid to challenge the dumb and pragmatic ways of the council
    Be willing to listen to the Will of the living Force
    Not get caught up fighting a war
    Not go into hiding and then radicalize a traumatized youth into carrying out terrorist attacks on the government

Look, my point here is that the Jedi were awful at being actual role models

Anyways, I'm going with Qui-Gon Jinn

Shout out to my second choice, Thon, because who wouldn't want to get trained by a ****ing dinosaur?

5. darthhelinith

darthhelinith Force Ghost star 6

Feb 10, 2009
    Gotta piggy-back on that one and have Thon. Because if you're a quadruped who can still teach a biped how to use a lightsaber, you must be a pretty outstanding teacher tbh.

But my second would be The Dark Woman.

6. Blobofat

Blobofat Chosen One star 8

Dec 15, 2000
    Yoda. You can have a laugh with him.

7. Jedi_Sith_Smuggler_Droid

Jedi_Sith_Smuggler_Droid Force Ghost star 6

Mar 13, 2014
    Day 4 - Which Jedi would you want to train you?

Yoda

I think Yoda is a great Jedi. Mostly my own learning style would work better with Yoda.

Jordan1Kenobi and Blobofat like this.
  8. DarthIntegral

DarthIntegral JCC Baseball Draft/SWC Draft Commish star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP - Game Host

Jul 13, 2005
    Paging @KenKenobi

9. Cowgirl Jedi 1701

Cowgirl Jedi 1701 Force Ghost star 5

Dec 21, 2016
    I'm gonna say Kit Fisto, because my impression of his personality is a fun loving person that I could get along with pretty well.

10. Jordan1Kenobi

Sep 30, 2012
    WEEK 2 - JEDI
    Day 1 - Who is your favourite Jedi?
    Day 2 - Which Jedi has the best character development?
    Day 3 - Which Jedi has the best name?

Day 5 - Which Jedi do you feel is highly underrated?

11. Starith

Starith Jedi Master star 3

Apr 5, 2020
    Anakin. For obvious reasons, both in an out-of universe.

12. Jedi_Sith_Smuggler_Droid

Mar 13, 2014

Jocasta Nu

She just seems like an old lady who is nice but ever so slightly condescending. A Jedi is a Jedi is a Jedi. So they all must be fairly dangerous and skilled at Jedi stuff. This goes for Jocasta Nu too. Glad we got a figure of her. Funny they threw in a Dooku statue to make her more sellable. Would have been interesting to see her during Order 66 and briefly hold her own against Clone Troopers.

I liked that Jocasta and Ahsoka struck an unlikely friendship, even if we only saw a little bit of that it was there.

13. cubman987

cubman987 Friendly Neighborhood Saga/Music/Fun & Games Mod star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 7, 2014
  14. Jordan1Kenobi

Sep 30, 2012
    Characters like Kit Fisto, Aayla Secura, Plo Koon, Ki-Adi-Mundi, and Luminara Unduli have all earned quite a lot of respect, so I won't go with any of them.

Jocasta is a great choice, especially after seeing her in the Darth Vader comic series. I just thought she was an annoying librarian up until then, where she turned out to be a badass that could go up against Vader, even at her old age. Depa is another great choice. A character that I'd never even thought twice about turned out to be so great in the Kanan comic series.

I'll go with Eeth Koth. Something I love about The Clone Wars is how much personality they gave to these background prequel Jedi, and just how much cooler they made them. This makes rewatches of the prequels both better and more emotional, as I spot a bunch of characters that I now love, but then I also have to watch them die.

Eeth Koth was shown to be one of the more psychically stronger Jedi during his impressive duel with Grievous and his MagnaGuards. But then we also got to see him take on Vader in the comics, and do pretty damn well against him. Sadly he was slain in one of Vader's most unfair kills, where he stabbed him in the back as he was looking at his captured child.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. Blobofat

Dec 15, 2000
    Yeah I'll go with Jocasta as well. I'd forgotten about her role in the Vader comic series. It'd be great to see her backstory sometime.

16. clone commander bossk

clone commander bossk Ostrich Velocity Expert star 5

Nov 5, 2019
  17. Jedi_Sith_Smuggler_Droid

Mar 13, 2014
    Eeth Koth is another great choice. For me his fight with General Grievous is one of the best and most harrowing on The Clone Wars. I can't under rate him after that show down. It's a brutal star ship clearing brawl. Eeth ends up losing that fight in a way that makes both Eeth Koth and General Grievous look like more skilled and competent fighters than before it happened.

Koth has got grit, which he really shows off while being tortured by Grievous's Manga droids on a hologram to the republic. Koth signals important information with his fingers to the Jedi to aid in his rescue and to foil the plans of Grievous.

18. DarthIntegral

Jul 13, 2005
    Shaak Ti doesn't get enough credit for her high-end showings, both in old canon and in new. Her showings against Grievous are on par with what we see from some more notable figures, like Kenobi (pre-RotS, naturally)

19. Starith

Starith Jedi Master star 3

Apr 5, 2020
    ^She was awesome in that series. I mentally refer to her as "Samurai Shaak". lol

20. The Senate

Feb 12, 2020
    I think Coleman Trebor,Agen Kolar,and Sasee Tiin due to the movie only fans thinking they’d re so weak for being “easily killed” when in reality the fans don’t know how powerful Jango Fett and Sidious are.

21. Jedi_Sith_Smuggler_Droid

Mar 13, 2014
    Agreed with that. Sasee Tiin is interesting because he's on the Clone Wars with speaking lines but never had his moment to shine. Unless I'm forgetting something, his only action scene is piloting a star fighter. That's even mostly dialogue. Does Agen Kolar ever appear on The Clone Wars? Does he speak?

And poor Coleman Trebor is gunned down before the Clone Wars series. Still a Dinosaur Jedi would have made a really cool toy and standout figure in the Kenner days.

22. Jordan1Kenobi

Sep 30, 2012
    Lots of great choices.

Shaak Ti is amazing. I’ve ever really considered her underrated because I’ve always been such a huge fan, and she seemed pretty popular. Her fight against Starkiller was super impressive. Wish we’d seen more of her in TCW.

And I’ve always liked Coleman Trebor simply because of how cool he looks. Saesee is great too. Should’ve used him in a duel during TCW.

clone commander bossk likes this.
  23. The Senate

Feb 12, 2020
    Tiin has a few lines but no action scenes really.Agen Kolar I don’t believe appears at all in the Clone Wars.

24. Jordan1Kenobi

Sep 30, 2012
    WEEK 2 - JEDI
    Day 1 - Who is your favourite Jedi?
    Day 2 - Which Jedi has the best character development?
    Day 3 - Which Jedi has the best name?

Day 6 - Which Jedi looks the coolest / has the best design?

25. Blobofat

Dec 15, 2000
    [​IMG]

Shaft with a purple lightsabre. I can't think of anything cooler.