main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The 2019 Favorites of FanFic Festival - Rules/Stories - Finished for another year!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Mira_Jade , Jan 30, 2020.

1. Raissa Baiard

Raissa Baiard Chosen One star 4

Nov 22, 1999
  2. Findswoman

Findswoman Fanfic and Pancakes and Waffles Mod (in Pink) star 5 Staff Member Manager

Feb 27, 2014
    (This week’s categories are always among the hardest for me, because there are so many wonderful talents I want to recognize!)

Favorite Author in Before
    @devilinthedetails
    @Oddly_Salacious

Favorite Author in Saga

@Raissa Baiard
    @TheRynJedi

Favorite Author in Beyond
    @Anedon
    @WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Favorite New Author

@devilinthedetails
    @Oddly_Salacious

Most Versatile Author

@brodiew
    @divapilot

Favorite Story YOU Wrote
    Again, I always have a hard time choosing this one, but this time I think I’ll go with Stand Together on the High Places. It’s basically the culmination of a whole series of stories, and I feel really proud and thankful that I and the series could make it to that point. @};-

3. devilinthedetails

devilinthedetails Fiendish Fanfic & SWTV Manager, Interim Tech Admin star 6 Staff Member Administrator

Jun 19, 2019
  4. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2020
  5. divapilot

divapilot Force Ghost star 4

Nov 30, 2005
  6. Mira_Jade

Mira_Jade The (FavoriteTM) Fanfic Mod With the Cape star 5 Staff Member Manager

Jun 29, 2004
    It has been such a fantastic Festival of Fanfic Favourites so far this year! A big round of applause has to go out to both the readers who nominated and the authors who gave us such wonderful stories to flail over in the first place. Each and every one of you make this such a wonderful community to be a part of! [:D]

Alrighty, and now we are not quite done yet. This week is our Make-up Week!! [face_dancing]

[​IMG]

The instructions for this week are simple: if you missed out nominating for any of the previous rounds, you may nominate for SEVEN missed categories. But, just seven please! Of course, within those seven you may still have two SWFF recs and two NSWFF recs.

Have fun!

7. Briannakin

Briannakin Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 25, 2010
    Hey everyone! We just want to say a quick thank you for everyone who participated and brought so many great stories forward! It really was a wonderful festival!

We're just working on finishing up the index and that will be posted soon (we swear :p).