main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Challenge The 7th Annual Winter Holiday Fic-Gift Exchange! ~ Fic-gifts due by TONIGHT! (1/4/14)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by mavjade , Nov 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    PonyTricks -- there were volunteers to substitute. Hopefully, one of them got a PM. No one should've been left out. [face_thinking]

2. Briannakin

Briannakin Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 25, 2010
    Mav has been the one to organize this, but the deadline to post is tomorrow night, board time, so you might still get it from the original person. If they don't, your request will be sent to one of the lovely volunteers (I've also let Mav know I'm willing to write any requests that didn't get fulfilled). Rest assured, yours and the other couple that didn't get written will be done.

Nyota's Heart likes this.
  3. mavjade

mavjade Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 10, 2005
    Yes, the deadline is tonight so people still have time to get them up! :)

Everyone will get their fic one way or another, but it may be a little later if the original person assigned doesn't get it up sometime today/tonight.

Nyota's Heart likes this.
  4. mavjade

Sep 10, 2005
  5. Ceillean

Ceillean Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 13, 2001
    Mine isn't up yet either. Although my requirements weren't that easy. We'll just wait until tomorrow.

Gesendet von meinem iPhone mit Tapatalk

6. mavjade

Sep 10, 2005
    I've sent PMs to those who have not recieved their fic-gifts, if you didn't get yours and I have not sent you a PM, please let me know! (I'm at work and didn't bring my master list.)

I will shortly be sending out PMs asking some of you who have volunteered to write an extra story asking if you would be willing to write these. On that note, THANK YOU! to those who have volunteered to do so. Even if we don't need you all to write another, it is certainly apreciated!

Please give these people a thanks for volunteering: Nyota's Heart, Ceillean, earlybird-obi-wan and Iverna ^:)^

7. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
  8. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
  9. mavjade

Sep 10, 2005
    Master list is updated and if I am correct, everyone should have gotten their fic-gift!

Thanks for another great year everyone!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.