main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Characters The A/P Databank 3.0 - Thead up for Adoption

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Ani_and_Ami_index, Nov 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AnakinsFavorite

AnakinsFavorite Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 10, 2006
    Pallas-Athena: Don't worry- you'll hear me screaming and be like, "AF must be having her baby." I probably won't shut up after that.:p

2. Star_Angel

Star_Angel Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 18, 2006
    I have to admit jmsbndgrl, that it took me until recently to figure out what your username was short for, I don?t understand the way my mind works sometimes [face_blush]. It also took me a while to realise that it was darksideyesplease and not darksideeyesplease and it?s all really embarrassing but my mind is slow [face_blush] again, don't be mad at me, I'm trying to make it work harder. *laughs at myself while rolling my eyes*

Pallas_Athena ? Really?:eek: My name have been around a lot? I didn?t know that but I am a sucker for A/P stories so that might not be so surprising but it still is.

And don?t worry about the screaming AF, and don?t worry about not shutting up, it would be great to hear how things is going with you and the baby when you have time[:D].

3. Pallas-Athena

Pallas-Athena TFN Fan Fiction Archive Editor star 4 VIP

Nov 29, 2000
    Luna: A very true newbie to the fandom :eek: I remember when AotC came out I met a few A/Pers that got into the ship based on that movie. I always found it strange, because I thought their characters were a little um ... flat? RotS, on the other hand, seemed to me to be much warmer and natural in its characters. Did you go back and watch AotC (and TPM) after RotS? What did you think in comparsion? (question totally open to everyone :p )

I often have the problem of no longer liking my WIP [face_blush] Something I'm, ah, working on ;)

JmsBndGrl: Well, look at my name. I was quite an Athena fangirl (if somebody can be a fangirl of an ancient goddess :p ) back in the day. Since my interest has become less emotional and more professional, but I'm still an Athena on every place I post at. Ewan as Bond? [face_thinking] That would have been fun stuff.

AF: Teehee ;)

Star_Angel: Darksideeyesplease would be a fine username :p you could use this icon.

Indexing quickly teaches you to recognize patterns and repetitions. You've written a fair amount and I noticed ;)

Second page [face_dancing]

4. Anakin_Heartbreaker

Anakin_Heartbreaker Jedi Master star 4

Sep 24, 2004
    *Blushing profusely and waving to the other members* [face_blush] [face_blush] [:D] [:D]

I guess I better introduce myself, I?m Anakin_Heartbreaker. A twenty something year old guy with hazel eyes. LOL. [face_batting] I?ve been a fan of Star Wars since I can remember, when I was young and we used to have family get togethers, I always ended playing Obi-Wan, however making myself vanish was something that I found a little difficult, so we would normally turn the lights off, and I would ?disappear? when they came back on. LOL. [face_laugh]

Star Wars was something that stayed with me in one way or another, in school, we?d all be characters. I ended up being Luke, needless to say that my headmistress was the Emperor. LOL. :D

During my teenage years, I was frustrated with my acute asthma, which I had since my childhood. :( It prevented me from taking part in various sports, and even though at the time my love was with acting, and drama, I wanted to get physically fit. I started doing push ups before I went to bed, at first I could barely do ten, but it gradually got better. I did not realize the radical changes that started happening, until I went to High School and changed for a sports event!!!! Everyone was shocked. :eek: [face_peace]

I fell in love bodybuilding since then; I competed in an amateur fitness competition, trained on Muscle beach, worked as a personal trainer whilst in college, and got a Masters degree in Exercise Physiology. *Breathes heavily to regain composure* :p

Working at the moment after finishing my studies in the IT world, it?s demanding, but I?ll survive.

What draws you to the A/P pairing and fics?

I guess like most fans I was caught in the hype surrounding the release of the final movie, and I joined about nine months before ROTS came out. Well to cut a long story short, I got spoiled rotten on the boards, and was shocked and saddened by what happens in ROTS to Anakin and Padme. :_| It?s a tragic story, that has so many layers to it. I started reading AU?s sporadically at first, but after a little while, I was completely pulled in. I loved everyone take on all the possibilities that could have been, and have had the pleasure of reading some of the most phenomenal fics I?ve ever come across. I think Anakin and Padme are an incredible pairing, and I just love writing and reading about them. [face_love]

Do you like to write A/P, read it, or both?

Both!!! LOL. :D I guess I can?t get enough of A/P. [face_love]

What's your favorite A/P fic that you've read? Why?

WHOA!!!!! :eek: Talk about putting someone on the spot!!!! That is a tough question, that I don?t think I can answer. There have been so many wonderful stories, by so many authors?I don?t know exactly how many fics I have read in two years, but I know I read a lot, and nearly all of them blew me away!!!!

And, if you've written it, what fic are you most proud of? Why?

Why do I love you? It?s the fic that I will always be known for. I honestly don?t know what it was that made it so popular, but to have your work read and appreciated by so many wonderful readers/authors, some of whom I admire and look up to?I couldn?t ask for more. Oh and before I forget, a reader and her friend translated the entire fic into Cantonese, so A/P fans in the far east, who did not know English, could read it. That made me pass out!!!!!

5. AnakinsFavorite

Apr 10, 2006
    AH: There you go being 'conservative' again :p ;)

6. Anakin_Heartbreaker

Sep 24, 2004
    [face_blush] :p

7. Star_Angel

Jan 18, 2006
    I just did looked through the Index and I realised that I?ve read about 95% of the stories there, see, another proof of how much I love this pairing [face_love] [face_laugh] [face_love]

Hi AH[:D], it?s always fun to get to know people, especially people whose work I?m familiar with, which reminds me, I still haven?t read ?Rage of the Jedi? (was that the name?) But I will, I just haven?t had the time yet. Also, in which country do they speak Cantonese?[face_thinking] Oh well, that sounds really cool.

8. Anakin_Heartbreaker

Sep 24, 2004
    Star_Angel - To answer your question, I think its China. Someone correct me if I'm wrong. Rage of the Jedi was my first true A/P fic, and is personally my favorite. [face_peace] I'm also not surprised that you've read 95% of all A/P fics listed, I'm just glad that some of them are mine!!! LOL [:D] [:D]

AnakinsFavorite - Will you stop teasing me, otherwise I'm not going to talk to you. [face_not_talking] [face_batting] :p

9. CrazyAni

CrazyAni Jedi Master star 4

Feb 23, 2006
    Hello, everyone!

Thought I'd drop by and introduce myself. I'm a relative newcomer to the world of fanfiction and the SW universe. I've watched all six episodes in the chronological order (1-6) in Novermber 2005. I became completely obsessed with A/P love story - it's tragic, touching and truly unique. The tragic ending deppressed me so much that I've discovered a side of myself I had no idea of: writing. That's actually pretty unusual, because I study mathematics, and I detested all English, German, French and other language lessons I had at school. [face_blush]

This sounds banal, but I crave stories that have happy, cannon-believable ending. A/P deserve to live happily ever after.

I love reading good A/P stories. I don't think that I can claim myself a writer. I just fool around in the SW universe. There are dozens of real A/P writers out there.

Too many to name. If I listed every single fic I enjoyed, my post would be very long.

And, if you've written it, what fic are you most proud of? Why?

"Written" in quotation marks. I think the only A/P fic I've attempted at writing is "Secrets From the Future" which contains an annoying OC and toasty Anakin at the end.

10. Jade_Max

Jade_Max Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 28, 2002
    Pallas ? Your welcome for the compliment ? I think it?s a mark of a truly great story when the readers are as loyal as in ?To Stop the Suns from Setting? ;) Hence, yes, it is/was an awesome story. No thanks necessary ? you put a lot of work into it!

Now, to answer some questions.

Did you go back and watch AotC (and TPM) after RotS?

Yes, I did go back and read/watch AotC after seeing RotS

What did you think in comparison?

Well, I?m one of those who was brought to the fandom before AotC but adored it after that. The movie left so many plot bunnies, possibilities and Aus open, it was so hard to resist!

AotC showed a young, immature love that was awkward and completely consuming based on no past experience. It showed a struggle ? albeit a difficult one ? that George I think had the actors trying to portray in a fashion beyond their abilities at the time. I don?t think I?d call it flat ? but I?d certainly call it unnatural, but I think that?s the intention since they?re both fighting against it for much of the movie ? or at least, Padmé is ;)

I found their relationship in RotS to be more natural yes, but parts of it seemed forced. Overall both display an excellent sense of attachment and maturity, but that immature side is still there, almost like they?ve not grown beyond it, or been unable to grow beyond it due to circumstance.

I think, in part, that inability to grow, to trust implicitly, is what dooms them in the end. Anakin?s love turns from real love to obsession, and he becomes blinded by being a martyr.

11. jmsbndgrl

jmsbndgrl Jedi Master star 4

Dec 31, 2004
    Anakin_Heartbreaker: What if one of your "Angels" teases you. :p Will you stop talking to me? [face_batting]

As for why "Why Do I Love You?" did so well. That is simple, it was an awesome story written by an incredible writer. A writer and dear friend who will be missed when they leave the boards. [:D]

Now as for the questions raised by Pallas_Athena:

Yes, I watched the Original Trilogy too, much to the annoyance of my family who have tried to watch it with me. I tend to make snide comments about the Emperor and Anakin/Vader when I watch Star Wars, and I can quote all of the films word for word. They don't like hearing the lines from me before the characters say them, I wonder why? :p

Personally, I love it that there is a new dynamic to Vader after Episode III and opens up more AU possibilities. I don't know about anyone else, but in Episode VI when Vader meets Luke on Endor and Luke says, "...Then my Father is truly dead." Then Vader sends Luke away with the storm troopers and Vader looks out on Endor for a moment. I can picture him with a tear coming down his cheek behind his mask. That scene is reminiscent to the scenes in Episode III after Anakin kills the separatists on Mustafar. At least in my opinion. ;)

When it was just the original trilogy we knew Vader was human after he returned to the light side of the Force, but we were missing his backstory. By seeing how he fell we are able to move from this dark menacing machine of evil and truly see the man behind the mask.

12. HandmaidenVeme

HandmaidenVeme Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 28, 2004
    Anakin_Heartbreaker: What if two of your "Angels" tease you?;) :p

"Rage of the Jedi" will always be my all time favorite, then there's "Why Do I Love You?". You took a little idea and worked your magic on it. Never in my wildest imagination could I have ever brought it as far as you did. I'm so proud of all your achievements and I'll miss you when you leave!

13. Bri_Windstar

Bri_Windstar Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 27, 2002
    This place looks so spiffy and organized and wonderful, Atty. It's awesome to see you in charge again. [:D] [:D]

Anywho, I'm Bri! I'm not very well known because I have mastered the fine art of lurking. :p I've been a fan of the pairing since it was abbreviated A/A, and referring to them as such is still a personal hard habit to break because I'm stubborn like that. :p

I'm like Atty in that one of my favorite parts in the OT is the blurp in RotJ where Luke asks Leia about her mother. So much has always been focused on the Anakin/Vader/Who?s Your Daddy? thing that it was a surprise to me to hear them talk about their mother, even in passing.

I don't even really know WHY I love them so much. I just do, I mean, more than I can say. I'm in the minority here, though, because the love is less for what they were than for what they could be. [face_blush] AotC was kinda meh for me. I think that's why I took such a huge dive into fanfic. Authors could really take the two even above and beyond the.... stilted nature of Ep II and really flesh them out. They were the stories I hit the most when signing up. But don't let my registration date fool you; I didn't sign up on these boards because of the AotC rush. :p

I shall keep my ramblings about RotS short because they will quite literally keep me here all day. :p But that movie rekindled my A/A drive something fierce. I will admit that one or two scenes still kinda made me go o_O, but... I loved them. I loved their downfall even as it broke me into itty bitty pieces. :_|

Do I write A/P fic? The answer is "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA", which loosely translates into "no". :p But I read it like crack when I first signed up and then with the resurgence of the pairing when RotS came out. I still catch some of them nowadays, when I get the chance.

Fav fics of mine, whooooo! [face_dancing] Um, mine are fairly obscure in comparison, I imagine. :p The first one I clicked on was Crystal Tiara by Amsie, er, Amidala_Skywalker. Ah loooove that fic! :D Alas she never got the chance to finish it, so I don't know how good of a rec that is. By the Grace of Lady Vader and its sequel Ascension of the Queen are must reads (most stuff by those authors are).

Reconciliation: The Boy-Angel by Cindé of Naboo is a really good take on their incorporeal selves post RotJ, and Pretty When You Cry by Meredith_B_Mallory is a TPM missing moment that's a really good take on their relationship, such though it is, as pre-adults, esp from Anakin's POV.

I really like Cloudy Symbols of High Romance and its sequel Upon the Forehead of the Age to Come, though sadly the latter is another one that never got finished. In the White Room by Lady_Moonbeam is creepy to the max but so, so worth it. I love oba's Unreality because of the path that Anakin can take NOT falling to the dark side, and Second Chances for exactly that, the chance for souls to find each other once more and try again. [face_love] And lastly, I like The Lover by Gina because I think it shows just how much change Padmé perceived in his turn before it actually happened. It gives her more credit than most do.

Now that that's gone obnoxiously long, I'll take my leave now. :p Once again, wonderful job, Atty, and I hope to hang around here more often. :D :D

14. AnakinsFavorite

Apr 10, 2006
    Anakin_Heartbreaker: Sure- I'll stop teasing you, but let me remind you- it was you who started it all. :p

Oh, and I'm addding Sweet Retribution by VaderLVR64 to my all-time favorite list.

15. Pallas-Athena

Nov 29, 2000
    Anakin_Heartbreaker: My, my, quite a background you have :eek: Sigh, no one ever wanted to play SW as a kid where I grew up; it was always unicorns :p Cantonese? Pretty impressive ;)

CrazyAni: This sounds banal, but I crave stories that have happy, cannon-believable ending. A/P deserve to live happily ever after.

Does this mean that "Change of Fate" will be happy? [face_batting] [face_hopeful]

Jade_Max: Still thanks ;)

George I think had the actors trying to portray in a fashion beyond their abilities at the time. I don?t think I?d call it flat ? but I?d certainly call it unnatural, but I think that?s the intention since they?re both fighting against it for much of the movie ? or at least, Padmé is.

*ponders* perhaps so. Like with Ani a Jedi and Padme a senator they aren't used to dealing with such emotions so it comes out in a dialogue akin to bad poetry. :p I certainly enjoy, personally, the paring in the novel much more because it seemed to have more chemistry.

I think, in part, that inability to grow, to trust implicitly, is what dooms them in the end. Anakin?s love turns from real love to obsession, and he becomes blinded by being a martyr.

Yes; that's true. Like how Anakin believes she can so easily turn against him.

jmsbndgrl: I can picture him with a tear coming down his cheek behind his mask. That scene is reminiscent to the scenes in Episode III after Anakin kills the separatists on Mustafar. At least in my opinion.

[face_thinking] I once heard from another that they thought he was thinking about his failing padme right then. If I ran the Anakin challenge thread, I think I'd make a challenge asking what he was thinking at the moment. :p It's such a rare show of character for Vader.

Bri: Aw, thanks, Bri [:D] Another A/A oldbie....

I'm in the minority here, though, because the love is less for what they were than for what they could be. blush AotC was kinda meh for me.

Word, sister :p

stilted? Okay, we have stilted, flat, and unnatural :p

But that movie rekindled my A/A drive something fierce.

Same here ;) And, wow, quite the list of old favorites you go there :p Some of those, the complete ones at least, may make it to SotM. Though, I have to admit, Crystal Tiara fired my brain :p

And, yes, hang here more often :p

16. Gina

Gina Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 3, 2003

Introduce Yourself!

My name is Regina, but I actually prefer Gina, as you can probably tell by my username. ;) My degree is in English, and I worked as a writer for a newspaper and did freelance work for a local magazine before taking a temporary hiatus to be a full-time mom. I have 7 yr. old twin boys who are the light of my life - and the reason my medicine cabinet stays stocked with Excedrin. I also have two dogs that are spoiled beyond belief. I've been a SW fan since I was a little girl. I stumbled into fan fiction sort of by accident 3 1/2 years ago and never left. LOL

I guess I'm just a sucker for a tragic love story. [face_love]

Definitely both!

Oh, that's a hard one. There are so many truly stellar fics here. [face_thinking] A few that come to mind would have to be Deep Into a Darkness Peering by VaderLVR64, The Naboo Chronicles series by JediMasterRev, Rage of the Jedi by Anakin_Heartbreaker, To Stop the Suns From Setting by Pallas-Athena and Awash in Broken Promises by VA_Parky. That's not all of them, but it would be impossible for me to list all my favorites.

And, if you've written it, what fic are you most proud of? Why? (Yay fic pimping!)

That one is easy. Definitely Rules of Engagement, which I co-authored with VaderLVR64. We had so much fun with that story that it kept evolving and we are now working on the third installment in that series. I'm also quite fond of the story I'm working on now, Never Fall in Love With a Stranger.

17. CrazyAni

CrazyAni Jedi Master star 4

Feb 23, 2006
    Wow, the number of replies to this thread has grown exponentially since the last time I visited it! (which was two days ago)

Many people make fun out of me because I actually enjoyed episode II - it's one of my most favourite movies of all times. It was just a perfect combination of sweet innocence, darkness and action. I even didn't mind the actors' performances - even though they weren't Oscar-worthy (Oscars becoming corrupter with each passing year is a different topic), they did convince me and didn't prevent from enjoying the movie.

It's annoying talking to some people who thought that the PT was the worst thing ever to be unleashed. Their argument is that the prequels ruined the character of Darth Vader, making him look weak and Frankenstein-monster-ish, and robbing him of his charisma. This thread is not the right place to argue with them, because while I enjoyed Luke, Leia and Han's adventures, I'm simply obsessed with the A/P love story! I love SW mainly because of the love story! Isn't it stupid? Maybe, it is. My point is, I'm glad (and relieved) that there are many others who enjoyed the beautiful romance in GFFA. [:D]

And now to some of the new questions:

I watched AotC ten minutes before RotS so, no. :D But I re-watched it a couple of weeks later.

IMO, you can't compare these two. It's like comparing Mozart and Boney M - you can't say which one is better. AotC is (mainly) a love story and, while it does include first glimpses of darkness, it mostly sets the setting (great language, I know) for the future conflicts, such as secrecy, violation of the Code and the way how Anakin is torn between what he desires and what's right. RotS is the climax, the apocalypse.

To Pallas-Athena: I'm not yet sure myself. Right now, I'm thinking that a tragic ending for "Change of Fate" will be quite powerful. O:) But one fact remains unchanged - I do love reading happy endings!

Edit: my horrrrrible grammar. (I think I'm quite famous for it here [face_blush] )

18. Star_Angel

Jan 18, 2006
    AotC was the first SW movie I saw, I?m still new with being s SW fan, three or four years now so I guess that I?m pretty new on the front as well. And I love AotC, it was through it that my A/P obsession began and also my Hayden obsession so AotC Anakin will always be special to me. I guess that AotC was my favourite, just like the ESB of the OT and TTT of the LotR- trilogy, I usually find myself loving the middle one of a trilogy the most.

I did see AotC on Swedish TV just a few days before the premiere and then I watched RotS twice in the Cinema and then I watched AotC again.

For me they are two different moves and it?s hard to compare them with each other because they are very different and I love them both so much in so many different ways, although, I?m a sucker for happy endings and RotS does not have an happy ending, a hopeful ending maybe but not a very happy one, if you don?t count for Sid that is. And to add to that, I liked Obi-Wan in both AotC and TPM but not in RotS, everything he did in that was just wrong and I think that Vaderkin is right when he said; ?It was all Obi-Wan?s fault" because it was, and if my friends hadn?t pulled me back down onto my seat then I would have gotten up and jelled at the screen :p. Oh well, I?m calm, almost everyone already knows how I feel about all this and this isn?t the place for it so I'm going to shut up now.

19. Ani_and_Ami_index

Ani_and_Ami_index Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 8, 2004
    New Discussion Topic:

(I?ve already asked this question in fewer words, but just to make it official.)

AotC vs RotS ? differences in the relationship.

Watching AotC again after seeing RotS (or even remembering it), how do you think not only Anakin and Padme?s relationship in general but also the portrayal of that relationship has changed? In your opinion which movie is better (A/P-wise)? Why (is one truer, more realistic, more honest, better acted, etc ??)?

(look for the Holiday challenge ? coming to an A/P thread near you on Black Friday ;) )

EDIT: Please feel free to respond to the old topic (introducing yourself and talking about your favorite fics) if you haven't already done so and would like to ;)

20. Star_Angel

Jan 18, 2006
    AotC vs RotS ? differences in the relationship.

Watching AotC again after seeing RotS (or even remembering it), how do you think not only Anakin and Padme?s relationship in general but also the portrayal of that relationship has changed?

I?m a huge Nayden (Hayden and Natalie pairing) fan and I do write and read fanfics with them and I guess that it has helped me understand the faces behind A/P better so one thing that I did notice from behind the scene material, articles and so on, I think that you can tell that they can give a lot to the characters because in AotC it was all new, both for the actors and for their characters, and in RotS it was easier maybe because they knew each other better which made the A/P relationship a lot deeper.

In your opinion which movie is better (A/P-wise)? Why (is one truer, more realistic, more honest, better acted, etc ??)?

That?s a hard one.

AotC just because of the whole thing with being so new, not to mention the fact that we got to see a lot more A/P in that movie as themselves, basically because they were more free and I must say the whole thing with being newly in love with all the excitement that brings it?s a lot more real. RotS is deeper in a way, it deal with the dark side of their love just as AotC deal with the light parts. Add what I said to the first one to that. Also, if you look at the posters for the moves (I have both of them up on my wall) you could see that AotC is a lot more focused on the A/P pairing then RotS and you can also tell that with the fact that, at least according to me, there aren?t enough scenes with the two of them in it.

So in the end I must say that AotC is better, it?s truer, more realistic (with the innocent and it?s just more romantic in a good way), more honest and the actors are doing a great job, but they do that in both movies. Also, I think that the way Anakin gets obsessed and the way they argue and how they were in so few scenes together (I think that the deleted scene about them in Palpatine?s office should have been in it, it would have added a lot to the story) so that was sad. But they are both the most amazing movies and I can watch both of them over and over again.

Oh well, I?m really tired right now some of these might not make any sense and I might have forgotten something so I?ll be back tomorrow to add or delete something if I have a change of mind or re-write it. Sorry about my bad spelling.

21. Ani_and_Ami_index

Ani_and_Ami_index Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 8, 2004
    [color=000066]Holiday/Winter Challenge[/color]

I'll be home for the holidays: Will Anakin make it home in time to spend the holidays with Padme?

requirements
    * Any time period
    * Must not be a songfic
    * >1,000 words
    * Must include one lines from Princess Leia's Holiday Special theme song. It neither has to be spoken by a character nor sung.
    We celebrate a day of peace.
    A day of harmony.
    A day of joy we can all share together joyously.
    A day that takes us through the darkness.
    A day that leads us into might.
    A day that makes us want to celebrate the light.
    A day that brings the promise
    That one day, we'll be free
    To live, to laugh, to dream, to grow, to trust, to love, to be.

-OR-

Walking in a winter wonderland: Padme is there to witness Anakin's first encounter with snow.

requirements
    * Any time period
    * Must not be a songfic
    * >1,000 words
    * Must include two lines from Mermeia's Holiday Special fantasy song. The two lines can be from anywhere in the song, not necessarily back-to-back. They neither have to be spoken by a character nor sung.
    If we could only bend this minute.
    Infinitely extend this minute.
    Then I could live my whole life right now.
    Reality is sweet this minute.
    Can't we repeat and repeat this minute?
    Why can't it always be right now?
    I've parted with yesterday.
    Yesterday's moment is cold.
    All I ask is this moment to hold.
    How can we ever lose this minute?
    From all my life, I choose this minute.
    I will give up the old and the new.
    Sharing with you this minute now.
    If I could just hold my breath and close my eyes and not make a sound.
    Will the universe stop going 'round?
    Still the universe keeps going 'round and 'round
    and on and on and on and on and on.
    A minute's almost gone.
    How can we ever, ever lose this minute?

You can do either or both ;) Please post your responses on the appropriate era board, then link to it here!

Have fun!

responses:
    This Sweet Minute by VaderLVR64
    A Perfect Illusion by VA_Parky
    Tainted Memories by Gina
    The Best Gift Ever by KELIA
    Snow Angels by Daenarrah
    The Way It's Supposed to be by Star_Angel

22. Star_Angel

Jan 18, 2006
    >1,000 words

That means that it has to be at least 1,000 words right? I just want to be clear on that. Two great challenges, if I have time then I will defiantly try one.

23. Pallas-Athena

Nov 29, 2000
    Yes, greater than 1,000. Just remember the jaws >"___/ of the alligator always want to eat the bigger number.

24. Star_Angel

Jan 18, 2006
    I know, I just thought that it was best to ask.

25. jmsbndgrl

jmsbndgrl Jedi Master star 4

Dec 31, 2004
    Good luck to everyone who does the challenge. I started my holiday fic (hopefully to post the first part soon). It doesn't follow the challenge, but I've never been one to work on the challenges. Not my style, but I commend anyone who can create a work from the parameters given. Happy Holidays everyone. @};-

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.