main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Characters The A/P Databank 3.0 - Thead up for Adoption

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Ani_and_Ami_index, Nov 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anakin_Heartbreaker

Anakin_Heartbreaker Jedi Master star 4

Sep 24, 2004
    jmsbndgrl - Why would you want to tease me, I thought you were protecting me. :_| I'm starting to feel a little vulnerable now. [face_worried] Your wonderful words never fail to brighten my day. And you'll always be my favorite Bond Girl.:* [:D]

HandmaidenVeme - I'll surely die if two of my Angels teased me!!! [face_blush] [face_blush] I clearly remember the incredible support, and the outstanding feedback you gave me during Rage of the Jedi. [:D] You've been sitting beside me on every rollercoaster ride, and I wouldn't change that for the world!!! [face_love] :*

Hi everyone - Why do I love you? is an idea that my favorite handmaiden gave me during Rage of the Jedi. I am deeply honored that she trusted me with her idea, and I will always be in debt to her because of that. [face_love] [:D]

While I'm on the subject of my dearest friends, I think I should let those who are not familiar with the Angels, know who they are. HandmaidenVeme, Amidala66 and jmsbndgrl are collectively known as Anakin?s Angels. A few months ago I wrote a fic on the boards called When We Were Lovers, which is an extremely dark A/P fic, that shows the two lovers in a role reversal. Padme is the one who falls to the dark side, and after a series of shocking incidents, she sets out to kill those who are dearest to her. A lot of the readers were completely shocked, and angered by what Padme was doing, and they were quite, how should I say, vocal, with their opinions regarding the direction the story had taken. jmsbndgrl, HandmaidenVeme and Amidala66 protected me from everyone, and became known as Anakin?s Angels. Oh, the story ended just fine, in case anyone was interested. I consider myself extremely lucky to have these three constantly looking over me. [face_love] [face_love] [face_love]

AnakinsFavorite - I did not!!! [face_blush] No more cheap shots, I bruise easy. :p

Pallas-Athena - Unicorns? [face_thinking] That's interesting. [face_peace]

AotC vs RotS ? differences in the relationship.

I think there a maturity in the love depicted in ROTS, than in AOTC, and to be honest, I think it looks like a natural transition. In AOTC both Anakin and Padme were younger, and there was a certain naivety in their love. I think it was difficult for them, as they had this conflict regarding their duty over love, and I guess it made it difficult for them to truly express their feelings, the way I think they would have liked to. In ROTS there is more of a balance at the start, before Palpatine starts interfering, there is a better understanding of how they express themselves. Okay, ROTS does not even have half the love scenes that AOTC has, but you can see the progress that their relationship has made.

Which is the better movie A/P wise? That is tough, ROTS is more of an action movie, and sadly there is little we see of A/P in comparison to AOTC. So I would say AOTC, but I prefer them in ROTS. I think ROTS is better acted, I think some of the dialogue in AOTC, as well as the interaction, was slightly forced. I don?t know if that comes down to the direction, or the acting, but I think there was a vast improvement in ROTS.

2. Bri_Windstar

Bri_Windstar Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 27, 2002
    Oh hell yeah! :D [face_love]

Oh God no! :eek: :eek: *flees from teh Holiday Special* "Special" is right. :p

You know, there's a fan vid of A/P put to Leia's HS song over on YouTube. Twas my first time hearing that song. Oooh boy. :p

3. Pallas-Athena

Pallas-Athena TFN Fan Fiction Archive Editor star 4 VIP

Nov 29, 2000
    Note: I've made the challenge requirements a bit more lax. A little birdy told me that it was a bit too strict. I'm aiming for it to be a worth-while challenge, yeah, but having fun is still the top priority :) Also, please notice, if you haven't yet, the new dividers! They were made by obaona [face_love] The color scheme has been set to match them more or less. If you have a better idea for the colors, let me hear it ;)

Gina: Thanks for the Suns nod :D Are your boys identical? I've read parts of the Rules of Engagement series (lurker [face_blush] ). Got to love it :D Light hearted, fun, but with a plot. Very rare ;)

CrazyAni: Heh, Oscars. Not to get too off topic, but I hate them with a mad passion. I used to go to school across the street from where they were held (they aren't anymore, though). They wouldn't let you park anywhere for like a week before. And then they were all these film geeks living in tents in front of our dorm :rolleyes:. But, yeah, they rarely ever give the award to someone who actually made a character real.

re: Change of Fate: [face_frustrated] Happy ending! [/mind trick] [face_hypnotized]

Star_Angel: And to add to that, I liked Obi-Wan in both AotC and TPM but not in RotS, everything he did in that was just wrong

I know what you mean. He could have, you know, said "Wait, Anakin. Maybe we should talk about this. Maybe you aren't totally 100% evil yet ..." I think Anakin wanted Obi-Wan to reach out to him.

I think that the deleted scene about them in Palpatine?s office should have been in it, it would have added a lot to the story

Totally ;)

Anakin_Heartbreaker: Unicorns. Girls are obsessed with horses. No real reason why. I was wondering about this angel business :p Back in my day [/bitter oldbie] there were a lot of little fic clubs ... "kill the evil palpy project," "the royal handmaiden society," "crest of handmaiens," and, lol, "the clique." I don't see that much anymore ....

I think ROTS is better acted, I think some of the dialogue in AOTC, as well as the interaction, was slightly forced.

I agree. RotS to me seemed more natural, like both the actors and the characters are more comfortable with their roles.

Bri: [face_laugh] TEH HOLIDAY SPECIAL OF DOOM WILL EAT YOUR SOUL!!!!!!!1

You know, there's a fan vid of A/P put to Leia's HS song over on YouTube. Twas my first time hearing that song. Oooh boy.

I know! *cringe* I was actually going to include a link to the youtube vid of her actually singing, but I decided to spare everyone the pain. There's a website that has the fanasty song in mp3. It certainly sounds better - it was sung by a professional - but it's a little, um, slutty? At least the part before it is. [face_blush]

4. KELIA

KELIA Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 26, 2005
    Did you go back and watch AotC (and TPM) after RotS?

Yes. Knowing the whole story made watching the earlier films more enjoyable, twisted as that may seem. :p

What did you think in comparison?

Well, I enjoyed the somewhat happy ending to ATOC much better than Anakin force choking Padme at the end of ROTS! ATOC was more optimistic ? you almost believed Anakin and Padme would beat the odds and be happy despite their forbidden love. [face_love][face_love]

Watching AotC again after seeing RotS (or even remembering it), how do you think not only Anakin and Padme?s relationship in general but also the portrayal of that relationship has changed?

ATOC was more innocent and optimistic. They were just sooo in love and thought they would be able to be together despite logic telling them they couldn?t and shouldn?t.

ROTS showcased the reality of their differences and the toll it took and both Anakin and Padme keeping such an important part of their lives secret. It was sad but very real.

In your opinion which movie is better (A/P-wise)? Why (is one truer, more realistic, more honest, better acted, etc ??)?

That?s tough. I?m a sap for a happy ending so for me, ATOC was better just because it ended on such a high note but the more realistic and honest portrayal was in ROTS. In reality, there was no way for Anakin and Padme to have a happy ending. Even if their relationship had been allowed, they were too different to have stayed together.

5. Padlei

Padlei Jedi Master star 4

Mar 5, 2003
    Ooh... I disagree with that last line^^, like 1000x... ;)

That reminds me of the old and long discussions in the AOTC boards, back in the days... *rueful sigh*

Anyway, hi, everyone!

I would've never thought I'd be in the Index one day... :eek:

So as everyone did, I'm going to introduce myself. I'm a 22 year old law student, writing fanfics because those plot bunnies have to stop biting me. ;) I came into the SW fandom with AOTC. There's something with that wedding scene that just drew me in. Don't ask me why. :p ROTS only increased my love for them. I've been distracted by the World cup and DRL issues lately so I'm not that much into A/P or SW anymore but I'm coming back to it. :)

What draws you to the A/P pairing and fics?

There is something very unique with A/P, it's hard to explain. They've got that Romeo and Juliet vibe but at the same time, you just want to write them happy because ROTS is just heartwrenching. I've started to become interested in them with AOTC. I think fics are necessary with this couple because everything about them is so subtle because GL left a lot to our imagination. And I wouldn't have it any other way. The not-so-good thing now is the fact I seem to be only inspired by AUs now ROTS is there...

Do you like to write A/P, read it, or both?

Both. The first stage is reading and then you've got plot bunnies all around and you have to write your own stories to let them out. Well, at least, that's how it happened with me. :p

What's your favorite A/P fic that you've read? Why?

Ohh... That one is tough. Any fic by Meredith B Mallory or leia_naberrie or Lady Aeryn is a must read for one. And there were some really great fics at some point: Naboo Rain, Thwarted fate still a WIP, etc... (note: it's a long 'etc...' ;))

And, if you've written it, what fic are you most proud of? Why?

Mmh... I'm most proud of Down the pathway for now. Because it's my first real story and I managed to write 'The end' and that's an achievement for me. [face_laugh] Then I suppose Shattered Glass will be my favorite story once I end it. It came out of nowhere as I listened to GL's commentary on the DVD and I think this is my most achieved story so to speak. It explores some aspects of A/P relationship and both characters in a what if situation I always wanted to explore...

Now, as to that ROTS/AOTC comparison, I love both equally in fact. They are two different aspects of their relationship and I love the angsty aspect as much as I do the lightier one. But watching AOTC now is kinda weird. They look so young, so hopeful. I think the portrayal is perfect in both because their relationship is different. In AOTC they're in the courtship stage, in ROTS they've been married for three years so they're more intimate, more comfortable with one another... There's really no comparison to make. I love them both. And I love both of those A/P.

6. Luna_Nightshade

Luna_Nightshade Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 25, 2006
    First of all, a huge round of applause for obaona. The dividers are incredible.

Personally, I prefer the RotS A/P simply because they have matured, both in their relationship and their personalities. AotC is so innocent and hopeful, and at times they both stop being realistic with each other during their courtship. In RotS, I see that they have both matured into a couple. For that little bit of the movie, before it all goes to pieces, it seems like they've really become husband and wife. I like that. The more "mature" side is what I prefer--I have nothing against the innocence of AotC though. :p

7. Anakin_Heartbreaker

Sep 24, 2004
    I've noticed that over the years. LOL

Oh the Clique!!!! Reminds me of when I was high school, I have to say that I was part of one as well. [face_blush] :p

8. Jade_Max

Jade_Max Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 28, 2002
    Oooo.. challenges and new dividers and buttons? Wow, I disappear for a few days and things look smashing!

Everything's looking great! *runs off to see if she can lure some plot bunnies for the challenge*

Oh, and using the Holiday special lyrics is just plain mean :p

9. Bri_Windstar

Bri_Windstar Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 27, 2002

I'm going to become a pariah in this thread, I think, lol. :p

I have to admit, though, that I've probably watched the AotC bloopers more times than I've watched the actual movie. :p [face_blush] I did watch AotC once a bit after RotS came out, but even that was over a year ago now, and I haven't seen it since then. I still haven't been able to bring myself to dig out TPM again. 8-}

I believe in the relationship aspect of AotC, but I find the way it was executed kinda cheesy. :p I think the situations Anakin found himself in because of the Clone Wars forced him to mature, even harden up, more in those three years probably moreso than just about everything in the previous twenty years of his life. In turn, I think it brought him to more of an equal standing with Padme.

Also, even though they obviously didn't spend ALL of it together, their relationship itself has had the chance to change and evolve over those three years. It was forced to do so in a very trying time, so it's not the most typical marriage ever. I think the way the relationship was executed in RotS reflects that. There are still one or two cheesy parts in the film, but those I'll gloss over. :p RotS is just a much tighter, more gut-punching story, and in turn I think that allowed it to be more honest, more realistic, and better acted.

10. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    I finished my challenge response! Do I get a cookie?? :p

Title: This Sweet Minute
    Author: VaderLVR64
    Characters: Anakin, Padmé
    Timeframe: RoTS, and post AOTC (flashback)
    Genre: Vignette, romance, humor, angst (come on! It?s A/P, of course it?s angst!)

11. AnakinsFavorite

AnakinsFavorite Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 10, 2006
    Only if it's good :p LOL of course it is! I can't be distracted right now and am resisting the urge to not read... beyond... the first paragraph!

12. Pyxelle

Pyxelle Jedi Youngling star 1

May 30, 2005
    Hiya all!

I'm new to this thread (thanks, Master Kelia :) ) so I thought I'd introduce myself!

*waves*

Anyways, I'm not new to the boards, though I was gone for a while, only to come back and find the Obi-thread I was addicted to is no more :_| So I thought I'd try and find a new home here, considering I'm a sucker for anything Anakin and a fan of Ani/Padmé in general.

In regards to AotC vs RotJ, I'd have to say that I preferred RotS more because it seemed less like an infatuation and more like a relationship...in AotC the acting did seem forced at times, and the dialogue quite flowery and somewhat contrived. That, in retrospect, doesn't bother me all that much anymore, oddly enough. Probably because it emphasizes the fact that neither one of them really know what to do with these feelings...they don't really even know how to express them. Maybe it's just a more forgiving way of looking at it, but in any case it's made AotC more enjoyable for me to watch so I'm just gonna go with it! :)

Pyxelle

13. VA_Parky

VA_Parky Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 10, 2005
    Hey everyone! Just dropping in to link my attempt at a challenge response:

A Perfect Illusion

Thanks for reading! @};-

14. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    That was a beautiful entry, VA! But I'm not surprised. [face_love]

15. Ani_and_Ami_index

Ani_and_Ami_index Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 8, 2004
    [image=http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a271/aniamidatabank/dividers/aniami9.png]

MissPadme
    Title: The Heart's Fondest Desire
    Genre: Romance, short story
    Timeframe: post-AotC
    Summary: Padme comes home for the holidays, her first since her forbidden marriage, without Anakin.

Happy December!

16. Ani_and_Ami_index

Ani_and_Ami_index Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 8, 2004
    November Index Update - 13 new fics

A Fav
    Title: Lover's Day, Skywalker Style
    Genre: fluff, humor
    Timeframe:
    Summary: All Anakin Skywalker wants is to get home to his wife, but will the Force stop plotting against him long enough for him to do so?

CrazyAni
    Title: Cage of Lies
    Genre: Drama/Angst, elements of romance
    Timeframe: 5 years post RotS
    Summary: five years post Rots, everyone thinks that Padme is dead. But she's living a quiet life in the Outer Rim, broken in body and soul. Will Anakin ever find out that his wife is still alive?

darthz
    Title: Dead Secrets
    Genre: Vig, drama, mystery
    Timeframe: post ROTS
    Summary: Sola discovers her sisters secret too late.

Title: Out Of character
    Genre: Angst, vig, AU
    Timeframe: AOTC
    Summary: aboard the refugee transport lust envy & pride lead to wrath.

gina
    Title: Always
    Genre: Vignette, Romance, Angst, AU
    Timeframe: Saga/Beyond
    Summary: A cherished Skywalker family memento finds its way home at last, but even Luke and Leia are unaware of its special significance.

Title: The Closed Door
    Genre:AU, Vignette, Angst
    Timeframe: RotS
    Summary:

Title: More Than I Can Give
    Genre:AU, Short Story, Angst
    Timeframe: End of AOTC, following the Battle of Geonosis
    Summary: Having confessed her true feelings to Anakin, Padmé faces a difficult decision.

Idrelle_Miocovani
    Title: A Day In Your Shoes... Literally
    Genre: vignette, light humor, general, AU
    Timeframe: post-AotC
    Summary: Padmé's complaints of foot pain have fallen on deaf ears. Now Anakin must find a way to avoid explaining to Obi-Wan as he struggles through a day of training in the temple wearing Padmé's bright pink pumps.

jms
    Title: A Jedi For Christmas
    Genre: Romance, Drama, and Alternative Universe
    Timeframe: IT
    Summary: Padme survives childbirth and now is living with her two small children on Naboo. She is alone with her children on Christmas Eve when they demand that she tell them a bedtime story. The bedtime story will be a Star Wars version of ?The Nutcracker Suite.?

S A
    Title: Red Blooded Woman
    Genre: AU, angst
    Timeframe: end of RotS
    Summary: I got this idea after reading an amazing book named ?Ghost Roads? and it?s the second book in the BtVS: Gatekeeper trilogy.

VRL
    Title: Never Again
    Genre: AU, angst, vignette
    Timeframe: Five years post RoTS
    Summary:

[face_idea]Title: This Sweet Minute
    Genre: Vignette, romance, humor, angst
    Timeframe: RoTS, and post AOTC
    Summary: Written for the Ani/Ami Winter Challenge.

VA P
    [face_idea] Title: A Perfect Illusion
    Genre: vignette, holiday romance
    Timeframe: Pre-RotS
    Summary: This was written in response to the A/P Databank winter challenge. As a special holiday gift to my wonderfully patient readers, it?s even angst free!

17. Pallas-Athena

Pallas-Athena TFN Fan Fiction Archive Editor star 4 VIP

Nov 29, 2000
    KELIA: In reality, there was no way for Anakin and Padme to have a happy ending. Even if their relationship had been allowed, they were too different to have stayed together.

Hmm, that's an interesting thought [face_thinking] I think many would disagree with you *notes Padlei down below* But, still, you are right. Their political outlooks and their jobs would have always been a struggle for them...

Padlei: There's something with that wedding scene that just drew me in.

It is very pretty. And how the shot lines up with the end of ESB. Amazing. ;)

I think fics are necessary with this couple because everything about them is so subtle because GL left a lot to our imagination.

That's true. It left us with a lot to explore. I think that's one of the reasons why I've never been that interested in Han/Leia. For me, the OT and then the EU developed their relationship to a point where I didn't really see any wiggle room.

And I wouldn't have it any other way. The not-so-good thing now is the fact I seem to be only inspired by AUs now ROTS is there...

AUs are the bestest ;)

Luna: The dividers are incredible.

Aren't they, though? ;)

For that little bit of the movie, before it all goes to pieces, it seems like they've really become husband and wife. I like that.

I like it, too. Having nothing to do with the fact that Ani id all grown up ... heehee.

Anakin_Heartbreaker: Were you in with the in crowd, AH? Did you go where the in crowd goes?

Jade_Max: Thanks ;) And, yes, round up those bunnies!

Oh, and using the Holiday special lyrics is just plain mean

I aim to please :p Actually, though, I had those songs stuck in my head for a few days. So I guess I got mine in the end.

Bri: Why the lack of TPM love, Bri? [face_batting]

In turn, I think it brought him to more of an equal standing with Padme.

Yeah. The maturity level wasn't really an issue in RotS.

There are still one or two cheesy parts in the film, but those I'll gloss over.

Hold me, Bri! Like you did by the lake! [:D]

VaderLVR: Yay, first entry! I was worried that no one would do it [face_blush] *hands over cookie* A what a nice entry it is! [face_love]

Pyxelle: Welcome! :D

I'm not new to the boards, though I was gone for a while, only to come back and find the Obi-thread I was addicted to is no more

Aw. [:D] Threads come, threads go, that is the way of things ... :(

Probably because it emphasizes the fact that neither one of them really know what to do with these feelings...they don't really even know how to express them.

That's probably true. They both are emotionally stunted. Ani because of the Jedi and Padme, while she's a bit more experienced than him, is still not at the level that most women her age would be, because of her career.

VA_Parky: Awesome!

Note: Perhaps I should be posting this with the sock, but I would like it if people would PM me (or the sock) about auhors they would like to have interviewed. To keep things fair, I'm not ever going to pick anyone myself. If you add any questions you'd like to be answered or even what fics you'd like to hear more about, that would be helpful. Of course, it's not necessary. You can also suggest yourself if you have some great desire to be interviewed :p

Also, feel free to comment about the SOTM (especially since the thread is locked). You can also post or PM any feedback about the feature in general. Do you like it, hate it, feel that I should be doing something different or picking different stories?

Is it time for a new discussion question? Are we done with this one? [face_thinking] If you have something you'd like to discuss, you can post it now ;)

18. Gina

Gina Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 3, 2003
    I tried to resist, really I did, but this plot bunny just wouldn't let go of my ankle. So here's my challenge response:

Tainted Memories

I will admit that I cheated a little. [face_blush] I used three lines from the song instead of just two. Feel free to rap my knuckles with a ruler. :p

19. anakin_luver

anakin_luver Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 26, 2005
    Unicorns. Girls are obsessed with horses. No real reason why.

it's true...and it really is strange.
    except with me, i'm terrified of REAL horses and in love with them in pictures. :p

oh and the new dividers are bloody brilliant. :D

>>>

A/P in AOTC was so much more different to ROTS for me. and since i'm actually one of those people that enjoyed the conflicted period of time Anakin was going through in III, i'm going to have to say that ROTS was the better of the two for me when it comes to their relationship. this doesn't mean (in the least) that i didn't like AOTC, i loved it, and i loved them. but in ROTS, (in the beginning) they seemed like a true couple. husband and wife. Anakin seemed like he was comfortable in the relationship and not awkward like before. i felt the love...in AOTC, i felt the infatuation more.

when it came to Anakin's turning scene...the landing platform part was amazing. the fact that we get to see the way their relationship ends just makes me love it even more. seeing it right before your eyes, as tragic as ever, really adds much more depth to those scenes earlier on in the movie that you didn't pay attention to as much the first time.

;)

20. VA_Parky

VA_Parky Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 10, 2005
    Gorgeous challenge response, Gina! It was angst-eriffic - right up my alley! :D

MissPadme's story really got me into the holiday spirit - so much so that I started humming Christmas carols. [face_blush]

I love this thread! I can tell a lot of hard work goes into the maintenence and I really appreciate it.

21. Anakin_Heartbreaker

Sep 24, 2004
    Were you in with the in crowd, AH? Did you go where the in crowd goes?

High school was a strange time for me, because I can clearly separate it into two very distinct, and completely opposite eras. The first part I was a shy person, a little unsure of myself, I was quite slim, crazy about the most popular girl in school, and just studied all the time. The second half?I was one of the most popular guys around, had built a physique that allowed me to have a real chance to compete against other fitness competitors, I grew more confident, but I kept my focus on my studies. I don?t how it all happened, but I literally transformed during my late teenage years.

I became part of a group called the Kliq, our abbreviation for the Clique. Top be honest, it was not something that we had thought of, or something we ever really wanted. But this group I was in became extremely popular at setting trends, and influenced others in my school?and I mean that in a good way. We didn?t smoke, or endorse any bad behavior. I actually got a third of my school to take up exercise, and I started writing fitness programs, that includes my teachers. Others in my group excelled at other things, such a painting, playing the guitar, and organizing awesome events that could never have otherwise happened. We all fitted in.

Okay, I?ll be honest, we DID have egos as a result, I guess that is the only thing I did not like about myself.

22. Star_Angel

Star_Angel Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 18, 2006
    I?m very impressed AH, there should defiantly be more people like you out there, especially in my school. 1, 300 students from all over the world sharing a space that is way to small. It ain?t pretty and our school doesn?t look good either :p. I really hope that we will be able to get this project of ours up and running, wish me luck with trying to get the school bullies (and that?s a kinder word for them) to spend a day cleaning up their own mess.

Unicorns. Girls are obsessed with horses. No real reason why.

I?m not obsessed with horses, I like them in movies and so on, and I really like unicorns, and it?s not because of my allergy, I?m not allergic to horses (yay!), oh, and I used to love ?My Little Pony? when I was younger, I?m not going to say how much younger though [face_not_talking] :D

23. AnakinsFavorite

Apr 10, 2006
    Well, see, that's what I like about these Boards- everyone is one big happy family! [:D]

Here, everyone gets along though, if you were to throw us into a highschool setting, I'm sure things would be quite different! [face_worried] Let's see....

I had stuff written up but then realized what a catty cheerleader I sounded like :p *slaps hand* Bad AF!

24. Anakin_Heartbreaker

Sep 24, 2004
    LOL

Can you imagaine, if we were all in the same high school together? :p

25. AnakinsFavorite

Apr 10, 2006
    Okay, I'll do it- but I'm warning you (oh, and this would be if we weren't involved here, btw)

Star_Angel and I would be best friends (writing and talking about guys). AH would be the star athlete that all of the girls would fawn over. Gina would be the nice person that everyone liked. Everyone would want to copy off of VaderLVR's homework (when not downloading her papers off the Internet!) Oquidaun would be one of our civics teachers. I'd be one of those cheerleaders constantly putting on makeup/falling asleep alternating with a Hermoine-like complex.

Let's see... who are some more victims...

Jmsbndgrl would be the one sitting in the corner of class writing.... secretly. RebelMom would be... one of the PTO moms. The Three Angels would be AH's groupies but would be constantly crying because he was dating DarthIshtar. Striker would be sitting in the corner secretly playing with a Tenal Ka action figure. Wyo would be scratching into his notebook 100 Ways to Kill the Chosen One.

Wow. I'm going to stop there. What do you guys think? Who would everyone be?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.