main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Characters The A/P Databank 3.0 - Thead up for Adoption

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Ani_and_Ami_index, Nov 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brodiew

brodiew Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 11, 2005
    Introduce yourself

I'm brodiew. I've been around for just over 2 years. I've enjoyed post in all sagas, but mostly Saga, until recently when I shifted to posting more in Beyond. I have enjoyed writing in all genres, romance included. I only recently post a very short A/P vig.

What draws you to the A/P pairing and fics?

Not much really. I have never been an Anakin Skywalker fan, and after TPM, Padme seems ever more melodramatic.

Do you like to write A/P, read it, or both?

Neither, really. I've read a few here and there and have never really gotten the hang of it. The aquuired tasts has not settled. I thought I would give it a shot, you know, put my own spin on it.

My first attempt: Foot Rub

Can we get a new challenge?

2. Pallas-Athena

Pallas-Athena TFN Fan Fiction Archive Editor star 4 VIP

Nov 29, 2000
    Okay, this has been a long time coming, but I think it's time to adopt out this thread.

It's a lot of work and a bit of a commitment. Some of it, like indexing, is time-consuming and ungratifying. The rest of it can be fun, like running discussions and making up challenges. But you have to have a creative, open, can-do attitude to keep people posting and involved.

Anybody up to the challenge? ;)

I'm open to giving someone the thread even if they don't want to run it the way I have it set up. But I'd like to hear your ideas beforehand. What would you do to keep this thread going?

I think it'd be great to get more than one person involved, but we'll see how it goes.

3. AnakinsFavorite

AnakinsFavorite Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 10, 2006
    I would be potentially willing to take over the thread if I could have a partner in crime- erm, someone to help out.

With the thread, I would want to see more scheduled activities- questions to be answered, challenges, workshops, games (like scavenger hunts, etc), along with stories of the month, etc.

4. Pallas-Athena

Pallas-Athena TFN Fan Fiction Archive Editor star 4 VIP

Nov 29, 2000
    I like what I'm hearing :D

5. LilyHobbitJedi

LilyHobbitJedi Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 29, 2005
    I wouldn't mind helping out.

6. Ani_and_Ami_index

Ani_and_Ami_index Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 8, 2004
    As of now this thread is officially closed.

Stay tuned for the all new Padme and Anakin thread coming soon![face_dancing]

Now hosted by AnakinsFavorite and LilyHobbitJedi!:D

@};- @};-

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.