main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

OOC The ABYverse Resource Thread - Now discussing the aftermath of Legacy: War!

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource' started by Sinrebirth , Jul 15, 2009.

1. darthhelinith

darthhelinith Force Ghost star 6

Feb 10, 2009
    Good point.
    Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned... [face_thinking]

2. LordTroepfchen

LordTroepfchen Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 9, 2007
    Well, I recently gave the whole ABYverse goodbye game some thoughts. And I must say that I really see no story that would extend the characters from 128 ABY who are not dealt with in the comics in any way. When Kira and Xenly went tete-a-tete on Alpha, when Qatar became a Jedi again, Melmoth was dead, Laaxtin Kiar became a Godslayer and the Colonel sacrificed the respect of his men to back his oldest friend Kira up . . . Kol, Krayt, Moorlish, Wolf, Cade and all of them get their conclusion in the comics, do they? therefore I think no matter what we would play, it would be an epliogue. As we got no open story-pieces to conclude anymore. Just my line of thoughts I wanted to share :) So maybe we should put our energy elsewhere and start to look where the next ABYverse comes from?

3. SirakRomar

SirakRomar Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 30, 2007
    The same here. And lately, I must confess, I had thoughts of commiting to a last game of SW instead of ABYverse, as I feel myself disconnecting from the "Clone Wars/Lego"-generation. For the old times sake I would love to have one more outing though. If anything suitable can be found.