main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Academy - The Auditorium (Mini-RPG Campaign Site)

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Ktala, Feb 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    The Auditorium:

Is where the mini RPG's for the RPF's learning area, The Academy, will take place.

This will be a very FRIENDLY and beginner oriented area. NO
    critical criticizing of the students while they are learning.

ONLY the GM currently running the game, The Coordinator, or a
    Board Mod may interject additional comments.

If you are going to make mistakes, THIS is the place to do it.
    You can find out why such actions are frowned upon, before setting foot in rougher waters.

So, with that we shall start off with the basics.

~~Character Sheet: Basic Character Information~~

The most important sheet at the beginning of things. This sheet
    will represent your character in the game you have decided to
    role play in. These sheets can range from extremely simple
    (Name, species, and weapons), to extremely detailed accounts.

You must look at the first post done in most games, to see what
    is required.

For these mini campaigns, I have picked something in the
    middle, so that you can get practice in filling them out.

-------------------------------------------

~~Character Sheet: Basic Information~~

Name:

(Characters can be Force Users, Non Force Users, or Sensitive, which means they have no training, and the few skills they do have, it is natural to them.)

Appearance:

Height:
    Weight:
    Build:
    Hair:
    Eyes:
    Skin:
    Clothing:

Weapon(s):
    Biography:

-------------------------------------------

Common Abreviations: (When making a post)

TAG: Used to bring attention that you calling for another chracter to respond to your post.

OOG: Out of Game. (Person is speaking a NON-game reference.)

OOC: = Out Of Charactor. (Person is speaking as themselves, not as their character)

BIC or IC= Back In Charactor (Not the name brand lighter.) or In Charactor. These are like a memo to the others. Best not to use the "OOC" too often, depending on the GM (Game Master - Person running the RPG)

Rp or RPG= Role Play, or Role Play Game.

===========================================
    Here is an excellent link worth reading.

Tips and Advice Articles: On General Role Playing
    http://boards.theforce.net/role_playing_resource/b10757/23400114/p1/?51

There are many other articles listed in the Resource center to
    help you along as well.

Other helpful information:

READ the information at the beginning of the game that the GM has set up. I can NOT stress this enough. It is a major pet peeve for experienced GM's. READ it ... and then READ IT AGAIN!

They should state what kind of character the GM is looking for, for their game. They will have a character sheet, or at least mention what stats they will need for a character.

Since we wish to keep things simple for the mini-campaigns, for the first mini campaign, there will not be any force users allowed. Just sensitives. Each GM treats Force Users differently, and we will cover that issue later on.

So, if you are interested in trying out a mini-Campaign, try your hand at filling out the character sheet provided. If you have any questions, ask them here, and we shall work on getting your questions answered.

After we get several sheets, the next step will be discussing how to post for a game.

GOOD LUCK!
    :D

Edit: Locked on request by Sith-I-5 (RPG Adoptions Coordinator).

2. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Greetings.

Just to clear up any thoughts, I will NOT be starting up the Mini-RPG until I get a list of students and/or teachers who wish to be in the mini RPG.

Once that happens, I will announce the game here, and in the Main Study area, and I will give the details of the campaign. We shall go on from there.

So, if you wish to see a game, sign up.

Also, if there are any GM's who wish to RUN a mini RPG..please, plet me know as well.

Thank you.

3. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Academy RPG Game #1
    Mini-Campagin

Mos Eisley, Tatooine

Your characters come from various parts of the galaxy, and have
    found refuge within the Lying Slug Cantina. The place is
    lively inside, and there is all sorts of entertainment going
    on. You are all here because of a notice you received.

Someone was looking for a group to go into the dessert, to some
    remote spot. They are looking a certain item be be retrieved,
    and returned back to them. The person has offered a very hefty
    reward for its return.

For this campaign, NO FORCE USERS. We will add those in, next
    game. For this game, I want to keep things simple.

For now.
    [face_devil]

---------------------------------------------------------
    For this simple game, here is the character sheet I will be
    using:

Character Sheet

Name:
    Sex:
    Weapon and Equipment:

Description:
    SHORT Bio:
    A tad bit of background, of your character, if you please.

---------------------------------------------------------

If your interested in joining, just fill out the character
    sheet, and PM it to me. One your character is approved, I'll
    tell you that you can post it here.

Once we gather several character sheets, I will start the
    campaign. Once folks get the swing of things, the campaigns
    will begin to get more complex.

Good luck!

If you have any other questions, ask them on the other site.
    Thanks!

4. Mikaboshi

Mikaboshi Force Ghost star 6

Jul 12, 2005
    GM Approved Character Sheet

Name: Yulag Uravinon
    Sex: Male
    Race: Devaronian
    [image=http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m54/Dinkus_Mayhem/Star%20Wars/devaronian.jpg]

Occupation: Smuggler, con artist, bounty hunter. You need it, he provides it.
    Weapon and Equipment: Stun baton, Model AXM-50 ?Blast and Smash" Rifle

Description: Yulag is a minor player in the galactic scheme of things, but he is eager and always looking for an angle. He will do darn near anything, and has done darn near anything. Nobody would consider him an expert in any one field, but he has some knowledge in just about anything a spacefaring survivalist would ever need.

Physically he is 5'9" tall, slightly overweight but hides it well under his loose clothing. Wears dark brown shata leather pants and tunic. Often times he will be seen smoking a cigarra, or just holding the unlit butt of one in the corner of his mouth.

SHORT Bio: Yulag, like most others of his race, travels the galaxy looking for ways to earn credits so he could send them back home. He quickly found out that many others were better at most things than he was, but he also realized that few were as eager or risky enough to take some of the less desirable jobs. After a while he earned a reputation of being willing to take almost any job thrown his way, and somehow survive as well.

Though he is still unsure as to who asked him to Mos Eisley, he assumes it is his reputation that brought him to the Lying Slug Cantina. What ever job needs to be done, if the pay is right he will do it.

5. Darth_Cadaverous

Darth_Cadaverous Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 25, 2008
    ~GM APPROVED~

Name: Rhodes
    Race: Human

Weapon and Equipment:
    Sniper rifle with scope
    Hold out blaster
    Stun Cuffs
    Boot knife 6" long
    Description: Rhodes is about six feet and two inches tall, with brown short hair. His eyes seem close to his nose and the nose is a little more pointer than normal.
    He likes to wear a light brown T-shirt with a darker vest. His trousers are mostly dust covered, so a person can not really see what color they really were. Toped off with knee high boots.

SHORT Bio:
    Rhodes was working with a gang for fourteen years, when the local government broke it up and arrest most of the members. Luck was with him, as he stole a lot of equitment and ran. Now, he does odd jobs.

6. CPL_Macja

CPL_Macja Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 29, 2008
    **Ktala Approved**
    Character Sheet

Name: Alex Maccal
    Weapon and Equipment:BlasTech DH-17 Blaster pistol and rifle; Mandalorian Shock Trooper Armor: Green Plates with a Black Jumpsuit

Description:
    [image=http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/2/2e/OradeMando.jpg]

SHORT Bio:
    Alex Maccal left his homeworld of Concord Dawn after being deemed a warrior four standard years ago. He has since been wondering the galaxy as a member of the Bounty Hunter Guild. He typically takes on smaller bounties that do not have the stipulation of "Wanted Dead". Maccal refuses to be someones hired assassin.

7. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002

Academy RPG Game #1 Mini-Campagin

Vic
    Lying Slug Cantina, Mos Eisley, Tatooine

Your characters came from all points and places, for your own reasons. Some looking for a few extra creds to flitter away on gambling and drink, while a few came to test themselves. Still others, belonging to guilds and other groups, decided to check out this job to see if it would lead to anything interesting. Tatooine was known as a place not for beginners. Folks disappeared in the open desserts, never to be heard from again. And if the job was that simple, they would not have 'advertised.'

As you came into the Lying Slug Cantina, a blast of cool air met you. Well, at least cooler than the stuff outside. Even in a place like Mos Eisley, the Lying Slug has a reputation. Species of all sort sat, talking and having a drink or two. A few beings watched some of the local entertainment. A Sabbacc game was going on, while elsewhere, some betting was being done.

It was interesting. As your character walked in, you were given a gesture, to head for the back of the bar. In the back area, there is another room, pass an open doorway. A private bar, with several holo-vids active was in the room. There is a Wookie, two Jawas, and what looks like a kid with a pair of Ewocks waiting at some tables. There are plenty of open tables all around the bar. They all seem to be waiting for someone.

After the last of the stragglers walks in, the holo-vids flicker, and then all go to the same channel. From a side door, a rather large man walks in, while the face of another shows up on the screen.

The man on the screen begins to speak.

"Well, I see teh talent is here, so I'll not be wasting yer time. Im looking for a group of ya, to heads out towards the deep dessert. I got the general coordinates available for you." The man scans the area, noticing the Jawas. "I need a group of 'hardy individuals' to head out there, near Traller's point. I had something stolen from me. And I want it BACK!" The man slams his fist into his hand.

As soon as the man had finished his statement, the two Jawas high-tailed it out of the room, as fast as they could go. The man watched them leave, giving a low snort.

"Heh. Didnt think they would stay." He turned serious again, as he looked out at the others. I dont brook anyone stealing from me." His face disappears, and a picture of a vessel fills the screen.

Some of you from more primitive planets, would recognize it as a ship called a sand skipper, a special speeder, meant to travel through the most intense dessert terrains. As he shows the vessel, his voice is still heard.

"This is what was stolen from me. And I want it back. Vic, has all of the info you will need, plus the start up codes for the device. There is also a tracker, but...it dosent work till you get close. You catch the idiots that stole from me...well, lets just say that that is just a bonus for you."

There is a dark laugh.

"Im paying plenty good money for this. Enough for you to grab a ticket off this dirtball, and go anywhere you want, and STILL have enough money to drink and gamble on. Any questions, talk to Vic."

The viewscreen goes dark. As there is murmoring heard through the room, the man standing up front moves, and begins to speak.

"So, you dirt dogs...any of you got any questions? Who's going?"

TAG:Everyone

8. Zadann_MaRanna

Zadann_MaRanna Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 21, 2009
    Name: Zadann MaRanna
    Sex:Male
    Race:Miraluka
    Weapon and Equipment: [2x] Hold-out Blasters, Stun Baton, Old Republic Shotgun, [2x Each] Stun and Gas Grenades, Thermal Detonator

[image=http://www.darkjedibrotherhood.com/dbjedi/acc/images/species/miraluka.jpg]

Description: 6'0, almost a larger than normal build for a Miraluka. No eyes, therefore they are covered by a headband-instead he uses Force Sight(learned on his own). Is cautious and thoughtful, always looking for a strategic view or way-silent. Extremely good at using weapons and it has become his way of life. Has brown hair, richly defined yet ruffled with battle. Light-faired skined. He is usually seen with a sandy brown cape covering most of his body, and weapons, along with a cowl that covers his face. Under garments are just loose-fitting wears, and boots- all the same color of burlywood. Speaks Galactic Basic, Miralukese, and some other various languages.

SHORT Bio: even though the Miraluka on the planet Katarr were utterly destroyed, the main native planet of Alpheridies held the rest of the race. Here, many years after the Knights of old, was born a child by the name of Zadann MaRanna- born of the blood of the great warrior Li'ko MaRanna and his wife Ara'an MaRanna. Here he was raised to see in a different way, a way in which using Force Sight was the only way to see. Born without eyes, like all Miraluka, he soon mastered the ability. Even with that he could not percieve colors but only organics(even dead)and a person's alignment through the surrounding envoirment by chararistic aura. Objects, like doors, appeared translucent allowing him to see through them. Along with that Zadann became attuned to "Force-listening," helping him to understand various languages incase of problems.

As he grew older, he became stronger, more knowledgable. His use of weapons-trained by his father, helped him to be a recognizable figure to his people. Eventually though, he needed to move on. Life on Alpheridies was great, but it was to remote. He needed interaction, he lusted for it. So he left on a freighter and became a notoriously-blind bounty hunter. He traveled to many worlds, gathering some traditions on the way, and soon turned into the "go-to guy" for high risk-low percentage of surviving missions. Here he shined, as he was a hunter-seems the genes had followed through his father to him. After awhile he only to Bounties- mostly capture, and started to use less lethal weapons like stun grenades. Even with these minimal-lethal weapons he soon discovered ways to "amp" their power. The lust for true exploring though, lead him back on the rode of a all-job Bounty Hunter and he soon learned the ways of the trade.

With his good reputation- and his blind ability, he is now in the Lying Slug Cantina for his own personal reasons. Enjoyment, work, money, greed, those could all be benefactors on why he's here. Even with that he is true to his roots, and half the money he gets for this mission will go to his parents back on Alpheridies.

9. CPL_Macja

Nov 29, 2008
    IC: Alex Maccal

Alex had received a notice on his datapad that the Guild had received an interesting posting. A strange benefactor was offering a reward for the return of some property on Tatooine. The Guild tapped Alex because he was already on planet making a delivery to Jabba the Hutt. After his payment for the job was credited to his account, with the Guilds cut take out of course, he made his way to Mos Eisley.

He stopped at a weapons shop to resupply after his last job and then proceeded over to the Lying Slug. The entire time Alex was wearing his buy'se, even though he was breathing rescrubbed air, at least it was void of any stench that might be around him.

As he entered the Slug he was directed to a private chamber in the back. After doing a quick scan of the area he removed his helmet and was greeted with a blast of cool air. He sat back observing his fellow "hunters" as they milled about the room. After a few moments a presentation began on the viewscreen that dominated the room.

The viewscreen goes dark. As there is murmoring heard through the room, the man standing up front moves, and begins to speak.

Not wanting to seem eager Alex waited for the others to repond. But when noone else volunteered he slowly stood up from where he was sitting, "Count me in Vic. If no one else wants to go, I guess that means more credits for me."

Alex was confident that this jab would certainly get someones attention.

TAG:Everyone else in the room

10. Zadann_MaRanna

Zadann_MaRanna Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 21, 2009
    IC:
    Zadann MaRanna

-Lying Slug Cantina, Mos Eisley, Tatooine-

Zadann laid across a couch in the Cantina until the voices of people became a hard focus. His eyes, well he didn't have eyes, but his Force Sight was letting him see. Simply, everything was not in color, but he could see the feelings or perceptons of a person. Everyone emenated a practical redish-blue alignment. The colors evened them out, almost forming a grey hue. It was what he had expected, after all, that's what mercenaries, bounty hunters, and trackers really were. The highest payment provided a job, and if the price was right, someone could keep a person like Zadann between the fingers.

That was what he expected for his expertise, the highest of payments. If someone gave him half a million credits and someone else offered him a million, guess who he'd pick? Of course, the man giving him more money. To him- trust was a bargain only associated with the Aristocrates- of whom were wealthy, fat stomached slobs. He never voiced his opinions in that direction however, he kept those lingering thoughts within his mind and offered "loyal obedience."

Those thoughts kept him from verbally assaulting his employers- ones in which would never kill a person, only hire another person to kill the person they wanted. Because of his handicap, visually impaired, he was hired for many missions. They chose him only because they Thought, well they thought he didn't have a visual picture of them-or their real names. Sly as he might, Zadann was very good as acting as a total blind imbecile.

So as he laid across the confortable, silk laden couch, Zadann only sat up when the speaking was done. The last sentence pulled a couple of his nerves. "Im paying plenty good money for this. Enough for you to grab a ticket off this dirtball, and go anywhere you want, and STILL have enough money to drink and gamble on. Any questions, talk to Vic." The voice speaking through a hologram ended at that. Zadann slightly shuddered at the thought of so much money, but shook it off mentally-causing him physically to stop moving.

Enough money....I haven't seen that for awhile. My parents are relinquished of their poor lives. With the money i've been sending them- lavishment is their priority. They are old, rusty- and most of all, to forgiving. They don't need manual labor when I can support them like a beam to a roof. Plus..the thrill will do, I'm already here anyways. Why run home to mommy like those two Jawas who ran like lightning and thunder out of this room.

As Zadann talked to himself inside his head, he started to scratch his skin self-consciously. He didn't get to far into his thoughts- definantly not far enough to get 'lost.' Another voice surplused the room though, this one gruff, and really present. Zadann could see the man as a red form- all the evil revealing his intentions. "So, you dirt dogs...any of you got any questions? Who's going?"

Someone responded before Zadann could. Silently he slipped his hand up into the air, and when he'd caught enough peoples attention spoke. As he did, the people were beginning to realize who he really was- and the legends that had been told about him. The people who did realize him wher the outer rim people- along with some of the mid rim too. " I'll come along- the ride seems pretty good. One question- Are we going to be kicking and punching- or what I prefer, shooting and blasting?"

Credits...Credits...Credits....All the credits I need. Two people- one of them being him. Fifty, fifty split- it sounded well-rounded to Zadann. Money like that could let him retire. Added in with the money he had in savings- retirement for life. That would let him be the old man he wanted to be- someone who taught- not someone dead within months and burried six feet under.

He enjoyed his job, but one of the most important things to him- not dying for someone else. Life is what he wanted more than a few jobs- but the thrill was also enjoyable. As he waited, he fumbled around the room, stepping from place-to-place silently as if

11. Darth_Cadaverous

Sep 25, 2008
    IC: Rhodes

24 hours ago:

Rhodes sat in a chair and enjoyed the holonews, for they were showing some of his past accomplishments. Turning to someone who sat next too him. "You know bud, you stink." Laughing, he stood and headed for his room for the day. Rhodes hated Tatooine for the heat and being nothing but sand.

He entered his room and saw a small red light blinking on his personal phone. He walked calmly for it was his personal "watcher". "Yes Bean, what do you have for me, and I hope it is not another rich folk that lost his favorite toy, Bean."

"No, actually I have no clue what it is. It hit the board a few minutes ago, and they are looking for the best...So are you in or out?"

Rhodes had to think about these types of jobs, for if there was no information to work with, that meant someone was hiding something. Now, he wanted to know what it was. "Ok Bean, where do I need to be for this."

"Actually you are there, it is at a bar called Lying Slug Cantina on Tatooine. The meeting is tomorrow evening for what ever they can give you. Good luck Rhodes." Then he hung up, leaving Rhodes standing there wishing for a different life.

Now:

Rhodes walked to the cantina and enterd the building and took in the local fun. Rhodes noticed someone nodding towards him and he nodded back, letting the unknown person that he understood. Instead of headed to the room, he went over and got a drink, then paid and walked into the room. First thing he notice were the several holo-vids and seating. Then he saw a few that had entered earlier sat and it seemed that more were arriving. Rhodes took a seat towards the back and in the darker shadows.

As he sat there, Rhodes looked around. There was a Wookie and some Jawas. What had his true interest was the kid with two Ewoks. Rhodes had a bad experience with Ewoks, with a dark lady many years back, and he had no stomach for it. He would rather kill them than look at them.

After the last person entered and a large man moved towards the front. Then lights dimmed and the holo-vids came to life. A man appeared on the screens and begain to speak.

"Well, I see the talent is here, so I'll not be wasting your time. Im looking for a group of ya, to heads out towards the deep dessert. I got the general coordinates available for you."

Then it seemed that the man on the screen looked at the special group and saw what he was looking for, that got Rhodes thinking. "This character is close by and I wonder why the elbrate set up." Then he turned his attention back to what was going on.

"I need a group of 'hardy individuals' to head out there, near Traller's point. I had something stolen from me. And I want it BACK!"

The man suddenly slammed his fist down and the two Jawas, took off like they were being chased by a Kyrat Dragon that was in a bad mood. Then the man snorted and continued on. "Heh. Didnt think they would stay." He turned serious again, as he looked out at the others. "I dont brook anyone stealing from me."

Then a picture of some ship appeared, "This is what was stolen from me. And I want it back. Vic, has all of the info you will need, plus the start up codes for the device. There is also a tracker, but...it dosent work till you get close. You catch the idiots that stole from me...well, lets just say that that is just a bonus for you."

Rhodes glanced at the man who was standing off to the side, then a shiver went down his spine when he heard the dark laughter.

"Im paying plenty good money for this. Enough for you to grab a ticket off this dirtball, and go anywhere you want, and STILL have enough money to drink and gamble on. Any questions, talk to Vic."

The screen went dark and few started to whisper to each other about the mission. Rhodes kept his thoughts to himself for given thoughts out to others tends to come back and get your throat cut in the en

12. Mikaboshi

Jul 12, 2005
    Yulag Uravinon
    Lying Slug Cantina in Mos Eisley, Tatooine

In the back corner of the room, amid a blue haze of cigarra smoke, sat a rather quite individual. Yulag by name, jack of all trades, and a wanted man in more than one system.

The Devaronian, as always, had a toothy grin upon his face, and in the corner of his mouth was stashed a stubby brown cigarra which was the source of that blue haze.

As he listened to the others, he offered no words of his own. He was content to listen for now, and gather as much information as possible, about not only the mission but also his would be companions.

Tag: group, Ktala

13. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Vic

Vic stood up and looked around, scanning the room as he checks the reactions of those there.

Alex waited for the others to respond. But when none else volunteered he slowly stood up from where he was sitting, "Count me in Vic. If no one else wants to go, I guess that means more credits for me." Alex was confident that this jab would certainly get someones attention.

Vic gave a grin, and grunted.

Someone responded before Zadann could. Silently he slipped his hand up into the air, which caused Vic to give the man a hard glare. Did he think he was in school or something? After a puase, Zadann spoke out..
    "I'll come along- the ride seems pretty good. One question- Are we going to be kicking and punching- or what I prefer, shooting and blasting?"

Rhodes listened to the first two guys and smiled to himself. After the second sat down, he stood up. "Ya I do have a question...um Vic. Your boss never mentioned a time limit. For I have never heard of having no time limit on any mission dude. So why is this speeder so special to your boss, and on the so called idiots, do they have to be alive?"

A few beings got up, and walked out after a bit of haggling among themselves. The kid with the Ewoks however was still at the table, gesturing with his hands, as the Ewocks spoke in low tones.

Vic crossed his arms, as he grinned. This one got to the point. "Dont care. As long as the item comes back undamaged, how you operate is up to you. Just dont damage the merchandise." Vic gave a grunt as he turned to look at Rhodes. "As far as your questions. Boss dosent care about the conditions of the idiots who took his item. Hurt is good. Dead is better. Again, your choice." Vic walked over to a side of the room, clearing his throat. "As far as the sand skipper is concerned, let's just say it is sentimental to him, thats all you need to know." Vic waved his hand, and shook his head. "And as for a time limit. Well, Its on more of the immediate side of things, before the blasted thing gets shipped off world. Make it much harder to track after that."

In the back corner of the room, amid a blue haze of cigarra smoke, sat a rather quite individual. Yulag. The Devaronian, as always, had a toothy grin upon his face, and in the corner of his mouth was stashed a stubby brown cigarra which was the source of that blue haze.

Vic looked up at the room, his eyes resting on the kid. "You guys arent serious are you? What are you supposed to be. The kid looked up, and gave a lopsided grin. "Well, we could be a lot of things, but trackers is one thing we're good at. And I bet most of your slops wont know the area like we do." The kid sat back in his seat, crossing his arms over his chest. Vic looked around the room.

"Is that it? I get three, maybe four of you pathetic lugs?" He looked back over at Alex. "Guess you will have a chance at more credits, after all."

Vic walked over towards the desk he had been sitting at. "You got three to make up your minds. Then you get out! Im only wasted air on the ones who gonna be going." He sat at the edge of the table, waiting to see if anyone else volunteered to join.

TAG: CPL_Macja, Zadann_MaRanna, Darth_Cadaverous and Despised1

Hmm.. I seem to be missing some folks. Better catch up now!

14. Darth_Cadaverous

Sep 25, 2008

Rhodes listened to Vic's answers and was somewhat pleased about them, and he was correct. If they did not get moving, this speeder will be off world quick. Rhodes stood back up and spoke. "Ok, normally I would ask for thirty percent now and the rest later, but for some reason, I am going to hold off and wait, but I want some promise in writing about the reward." He looked around to those who were there and smiled. "I am going Mr. Vic, sign me up and point me the way."

TAG: Rest and Ktala(GM)

15. CPL_Macja

Nov 29, 2008
    IC: Alex Maccal

Alex walked over to the kid that was sitting with the Ewoks. He had overheard what the little kid had said to Vic. "So," he addressed the kid, "You say you guys are trackers." Alex said looking the group up and down. "Do you think you could help us find this missing sand skipper?"

Alex didn't care what the other "pathetic lugs" had to say about potentially hiring the "trackers". A devious grin began to stretch across face. If this kid actually pans out, I might just cut him in on part of the reward. Then again, I might not.

TAG:Ktala, Zadann_MaRanna, Darth_Cadaverous and Despised1

16. Mikaboshi

Jul 12, 2005
    Yulag Uravinon

Vic walked over towards the desk he had been sitting at. "You got three to make up your minds. Then you get out! Im only wasted air on the ones who gonna be going." He sat at the edge of the table, waiting to see if anyone else volunteered to join.

The one named Rhodes immediately indicated his willingness to go, regardless of the fact that a downpayment on his services wasn't rendered now.

Another, a young human who had already expressed his desire to go, walked over to the young kid with the Ewoks and began engaging in idle chatter. That kid had some sass to him, Yulag liked that, though he couldn't help but wonder at how long that sass would last him when blasters were being fired and people started dying.

Yulag had made up his mind, this group looked formidable enough to help him get the speeder back. That's right, help him. The reward was going to be his, and his alone.

Once the speeder was secured and the thieves were dead and ready to be brought back to Vic, he would ensure that none of the others in this room were left alive to collect any of the credits.

Reaching up slowly, Yulag grabbed the cigarra from his mouth and threw it on the floor. "I'm with ya." His deep voice cut through the room loud enough for all to hear. "Always ready for a bit o' fun, and I can use the creds."

Standing up from his table he adjusted his shirt absently, "So, we jus' gonna sit around here lollygaging all day?" His customary grin widened, "We've got a speeder to retrieve."

17. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    OOC: Just a note...You guys CAN talk to each other, you know.. :p

Vic

Vic looked over as one of the men spoke up. "Ok, normally I would ask for thirty percent now and the rest later, but for some reason, I am going to hold off and wait, but I want some promise in writing about the reward." He looked around to those who were there and smiled. "I am going Mr. Vic, sign me up and point me the way."

In writing. Was he kidding? He watched as the other man who spoke up earlier went to the kid, and started asking him about being a tracker. One guy, who had been sitting silent the entire while, grabbed the cigarra from his mouth and threw it on the floor. "I'm with ya." His deep voice cut through the room loud enough for all to hear. "Always ready for a bit o' fun, and I can use the creds."

Standing up from his table he adjusted his shirt absently, "So, we jus' gonna sit around here lollygaging all day?" His customary grin widened, "We've got a speeder to retrieve."

Meanwhile, Alex walked over to the kid that was sitting with the Ewoks. He had overheard what the little kid had said to Vic. "So," he addressed the kid, "You say you guys are trackers." Alex said looking the group up and down. "Do you think you could help us find this missing sand skipper?"

The kid sat on the table, and looked Alex up and down as well, as his companions stayed quiet. "No." the kid stated. Then he gave a grin. "I KNOW we can help ya find the sand skipper. Them Jawas just didnt run out for no reason. What ole vic didnt mention was that the area is considered 'haunted' by the locals. Kid gave a smirk. "I get paid, I find you skipper. How you get it out, is your thing. Deal?" the kid asked.

Vic looked out at the others in the room. "Alright. The rest of you is wasting my time. GET

OUT! I got business to talk to these others left." At that note, two very well armed men entered the room. The other people who had not spoke up, or seemed hesitant left the room quickly.

Vic looked out at the area. "Well, looks like we got some professionals here. Now that the scum is gone, We talk business..." Vic sat back on the desk. He then pointed over at Rhodes. "What do you think this is? This aint no corporate. We own this. Our word is good.

You dont go or come, without us knowing. And you want a NOTE?" Vic snorted. "Here is the deal. Evryone get 200 creds now. You bring back speeder, you get rest. You dont get speeder back, well .... depends on what you DO bring back." Vic gave a vicious grin. "You get me?

Aint no negations here. Thats how we play, unless you can prove why we should pay more. But hey, this is a retrieve job. If you dont think your up to it..."

Vic crossed his arms in front of his chest, as he waited for any other comments.

The kid gave a thumbs up sign.

TAG: Darth_Cadaverous, CPL_Macja, Despised1, Zadann_MaRanna

18. Mikaboshi

Jul 12, 2005
    Yulag Uravinon

"Aint no negations here. Thats how we play, unless you can prove why we should pay more. But hey, this is a retrieve job. If you dont think your up to it..."

Vic crossed his arms in front of his chest, as he waited for any other comments.

Yulag's derisive laughter filled the room, as always he was loud enough for all to hear. "We are up to it koochoo!" He continued on as if he didn't just call his would be employer an idiot in Huttese, "Why else would we still be here?"

Still standing near the table he was sitting at before, the Devaronian removed a cigarra from the pack in his shirt pocket, and after lighting it took a long drag. "Let's get down to business, I ain't about to waste half my day sittin' round here with a bunch of nerf jockeys."

Yulag was in no mood to play around, the offer for some serious credits was on the table and he meant to get his hands on them as soon as possible. "We got a guide, and we've got our instructions." He paused to take a short drag off the cigarra, "What else do we need to know?" He asked Vic as he looked around to the others to see if they had anything to add.

The Devaronian adjusted the strap of his rifle so it would stop digging into his shoulder and took another drag from his cigarra, it's sweet smelling smoke began to spread throughout the room.

OOC: Koochoo - Huttese for idiot

19. Darth_Cadaverous

Sep 25, 2008

Rhodes figured as much, but he had to try. He nodded and turned to face the one laughing and scowled.

"We are up to it koochoo! Why else would we still be here? Let's get down to business, I ain't about to waste half my day sittin' round here with a bunch of nerf jockeys. What else do we need to know? We got a guide, and we've got our instructions."

Rhodes looked at the Devaronian and shrugged, "I am ready, and if everyone else is, let's hit it." He was not sure about the guides, but he would follow for now or until that cigarra upset his stomach too much. "Let us get going then." He patted his pouches and adjusted his own strap, just for good measure and walked to the door.

TAG: All and GM

20. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Vic

The kid seemed ready to go, as did his companions. They sat there, looking quite pleased.

Yulag's derisive laughter filled the room, as always he was loud enough for all to hear. Rhodes nodded and turned to face the one laughing and scowled.

Yulag replied, "We are up to it koochoo!".. "Why else would we still be here?" Still standing near the table he was sitting at before, the Devaronian removed a cigarra from the pack in his shirt pocket, and after lighting it took a long drag. "Let's get down to business, I ain't about to waste half my day sittin' round here with a bunch of nerf jockeys."

He paused, taking another drag from the cigarra. "We got a guide, and we've got our instructions." He paused to take a short drag off the cigarra, "What else do we need to know?" He asked Vic as he looked around to the others to see if they had anything to add.

Vic placed a small item on the table. "The locator. Remember, it only works in close range. The datapad has the startup codes you need to fly it back."

As the Devaronian adjusted the strap of his rifle Rhodes looked at the Devaronian and shrugged, "I am ready, and if everyone else is, let's hit it." He was not sure about the guides, but he would follow for now or until that cigarra upset his stomach too much. "Let us get going then." He patted his pouches and adjusted his own strap, just for good measure and walked to the door.

The kid jumped from the table, and made a few hand gestures. The two Ewocks jumped up, and scrambled for the door. The kid took his time. Everyone else that was joining the group, seemed to have no further questions, so they began to follow along as well.

Bakc in the main part of the Lying Slug Cantina, it was business as usual. The two Ewoks were ordering something from the bar, as they picked up a few items. Music was blasting loud as ever. Kid slid a pair of goggles over his eyes.

"You wanna leave now...or wait for the suns to go down some?" he asked out loud as he gestured to the bartender, who handed him a pack. The kid turned, and looked at the group, as he waited for a response. Alex had been the one to talk to him, but the question was directed to all.

Vic would wait till all left, and then he too would disappear.

TAG: Darth_Cadaverous, Despised1, Zadann_MaRanna, CPL_Macja,

21. Darth_Cadaverous

Sep 25, 2008
    OOC: Sorry for my long delay folks, had to kill a Hutt.

He looked to the others and shrugged, "I would prefer to leave at dusk for it would be cooler than running around during the day." Though he looked at the guides again and scowled. He always hated guide for it made him look stupid, but if they can get them to the prize quicker, then so be it.

In hind sight, he pulled his pack around to make sure everything was tied or snapped shut. The last guide he had, tried to steal it and died for his work.

TAG: ALL

22. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    POSTED FOR DeadOrAlive
    APPROVED

Name: James Kenobi
    Weapon & Equipment:
    Lucky fedora
    Pistol
    Expecting change of weapons.

Description:

Short Bio: A poor farmer turned bounty hunter at the age of 19, James grew up in the small planet of Deralia, way beyond the Outer Rim. He lived an unhappy life, working for his foster parents, seemingly destined to live the dull life of a crop farmer, until one day he decided to take control of his life and left the planet with a group of bounty hunters he had befriended at the local cantina. They taught him the tricks of the trade and how to hone his skills to become a ruthless and efficient bounty hunter. He is extremely loyal to his friends and loved ones but you better not cross him...

23. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Vic

Yulag's stood up, ready to get the fun started. James, who had so far remained quiet, was still listening to the small talk.

Vic placed a small item on the table. "The locator. Remember, it only works in close range. The datapad has the startup codes you need to fly it back."

As Yulag walked for the door, the kid was also walking towards the door.

Back in the main part of the Lying Slug Cantina, it was business as usual. The two Ewoks were ordering something from the bar, as they picked up a few items. Music was blasting loud as ever. Kid slid a pair of goggles over his eyes.

"You wanna leave now...or wait for the suns to go down some?" The boy asked out loud as he gestured to the bartender, who handed him a pack. The kid turned, and looked at the group, as he waited for a response. Alex had been the one to talk to him, but the question was directed to all.

Vic looked to the others and shrugged, "I would prefer to leave at dusk for it would be cooler than running around during the day." Though he looked at the guides again and scowled. He always hated guide for it made him look stupid, but if they can get them to the prize quicker, then so be it.

In hind sight, he pulled his pack around to make sure everything was tied or snapped shut. The last guide he had, tried to steal it and died for his work.

The kid looked at the others in the small group. "What, a sandworm got yer caw or what? Or maybe you guys like to play first. When you figure it out, let me know... I'll be over at the table." he stated, and walked back to where the Ewocks were busy conversing.

A cute human girl carrying a tray of drinks came through the bar, delivering orders at the group stood around, waiting to see when they were going to leave. Or perhaps they had not decided to work together....?

The music continued to play.

TAG: Darth_Cadaverous, DeadOrAlive, Despised1, Zadann_MaRanna, CPL_Macja

24. DeadOrAlive

DeadOrAlive Jedi Youngling star 2

May 15, 2009
    OOC: Yeah, sorry for not posting. I was waiting for a pm from Ktala, but here's my updated CS.

Name: James Kenobi
    Weapon & Equipment:
    Lucky fedora
    DL-44 Heavy Blaster Pistol
    Blaster Rifle
    Stun Baton
    Thermal Detonator

Description:

[image=http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n22/sebastianmay/P_418393_436185.jpg]

Short Bio: A poor farmer turned bounty hunter at the age of 19, James grew up in the small planet of Deralia, way beyond the Outer Rim. He lived an unhappy life, working for his foster parents, seemingly destined to live the dull life of a crop farmer, until one day he decided to take control of his life and left the planet with a group of bounty hunters he had befriended at the local cantina. They taught him the tricks of the trade and how to hone his skills to become a ruthless and efficient bounty hunter. He is extremely loyal to his friends and loved ones but you better not cross him...

25. DeadOrAlive

DeadOrAlive Jedi Youngling star 2

May 15, 2009
    As soon as the presentation was over James followed the others towards the front of the cantina. He sat on a stool and waited quietly as he ordered a drink from the grumpy looking bartender. "Here you go," the man grunted. "Thanks," he replied, softly. He turned his head at the kid, a curious look on his face. "You wanna leave now...or wait for the suns to go down some?" the kid practically yelled across the room. "I would prefer to leave at dusk for it would be cooler than running around during the day," a man responded. The kid then turned to the others in the small group, "What, a sandworm got yer caw or what? Or maybe you guys like to play first. When you figure it out, let me know... I'll be over at the table," he said, making his way back to where his two Ewok buddies were conversing. A small smile crossed his face, the kid had spunk, he liked that. A cute girl made her way past the group, carrying a large tray of drinks. He smiled at her as their eyes locked briefly for half a second. Then he turned to face the group. Okay, what now? he thought. Where the rest of the group planning on working together? I work alone, he thought Guess, I'll just have to wait and see what Pazaak cards I'm dealt with.

TAG: All

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.