main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Academy - The Auditorium (Mini-RPG Campaign Site)

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Ktala, Feb 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Cadaverous

Darth_Cadaverous Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 25, 2008
    OOC: It is busy ,when everyone posts Please, join in at anytime. Then maybe I will get back more often.

IC: Rhodes

He trugded alone with the main body of the group, while others fell behind. He hoped they all died and leave it all to him. However, he was dissappointed when they came to cave, and several stepped forward and drew weapons. "Yea, it is like those types. Weapons first and no brains to think." He kind of hoped that someone heard him, he was getting bored and needed some action. Though, none turned to face him at the moment.

Rhodes walk up to the front of everyone and peered in. Then he looked at the guy and asked, "Are we going to just stand here, or do a little rain dance?"

All of the sand and wind, was getting on his nerves.

TAG: EVERYONE!! (Now post!! lmao[face_laugh] )

2. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    Ktala approved

Name: ?Dak Trooper? / Gamma

Species: Jango Clone
    Description: Wears the black one-piece suit of a TIE pilot, the boots, gloves and helmet. Imperial-surplus. Chest armour, MM9 wrist-rocket launcher.
    Position: Senior Hunter

So, what?s his/her/it?s story, then?: Before this career, Gamma was a pilot in the Coruscanti Fire Service, such as those that hosed down the Invisible Hand over Coruscant.

Dak Trooper has done well in the business, earning a lot of lucrative contracts.
    He is on Tatooine to assist an old friend and mentor, the hoojib, ?H?.

Name: ?H?
    Species: Hoojib
    Description: Small quadrupedal white mammal, big expressive eyes, large floppy ears.
    Position: Veteran mentor and manager, believe it or not.

So, what?s his/her/it?s story, then?: The Bounty Hunters Guild has been operating a ?Don?t Get Killed in Your First Two Weeks? scheme for novice hunters, assigning a mentor, and taking a 33% cut in all contracts during that time.
    ?H? gave Gamma on-the-job training when he first started, speaking to him telepathically, and acting as the clone?s manager.

?H? normally gets around in an armed, repulsor-lift black sphere, that has a cushion and controls inside. Not much bigger than an ITO interrogator droid as used on Princess Leia on the first Death Star.

The bounty hunter code allows for one calling on the assistance of other hunters to track down a particularly elusive prize, and the hoojib has enlisted his former student to help retrieve the whateveritis being searched for on Tatooine.

Additional:
    Personal ship, an old three-seater ARC-170.
    Dak has better and larger craft....not much larger, but uses this one when there is a risk he might lose it.

3. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    OOG: Must be those pesky sandworms... :p

Baskerville, feugo, Darth_Cadaverous
    Entering Banker's Ridge...

Zykal Arahiziim ,Rhodes followed the kid and his Ewoks companions, across the desert, towards a large ridge of rocks rapidly growing closer. Feugo trailed behind them, catching up as they reached the rocky cropping. The Gand felt the cold of the desert. Looking at the more humanoid species gathered around him, he knew that they had to be shivering. Rhodes trudged along with the main body of the group, while others fell behind. He had hoped they would all died and leave it all to him. However, he was disappointed when they came to cave, and several stepped forward and drew weapons.

"Ok. We're near Banker's Ridge. From that bit of rocks, we're going in. There is some tunnels, not many know about. We'll come up near Traller's Point. Much faster than trying to cross the desert at night. Besides, not looking forward to be some Dragon munchie." The kid ran his fingers through his hair. But there's some stuff in the tunnels too, so gotta be sharp, and keep your toys hot. Once we get to Traller's Point, things gonna get fun. But the outpost you're looking for will be close. We'll worry about that, once we get there."

The kid stood up, and began to trudge from the rocks once more, walking slowly , as the Ewok scanned the rocks with some strange bit of specs. The young boy pulled up a scarf, and tied it tightly to his face, as he began his climb towards the outcropping of rocks. Far ahead, the group could see what looked like a tiny opening he was heading for, barely noticeable. They could see that the other Ewok was waiting for them there.

Fun? Was this boy serious? The tunnel looked like a Krayt dragon's nest. Nevertheless, Zykal pulled out his DL-44s and followed the boy and his Ewoks into the the darkness. He hoped his infra-vision would keep him alive in the abyss of the caves.

Fenix Feugo trudged along behind Zykal and Phodes. He looked up to see tha they were heading to a small tunnel. He brought out his concussion rifle and let the others go first. He would rather they take the first hit. Rhodes decided the group was - 'Weapons first and no brains to think.' type of folks. He was getting bored and needed some action.

The Ewok that was waiting for them, waved towards them, and then disappeared into the opening. A dim beam of light was visible from the walls of the cavern, which danced along in the darkness. As the kid and the second Ewok drew close, the Ewok brought up his rifle, while the kid stuck his head in, looking around. Rhodes walk up to the front of everyone and peered in. Then he looked at the guy and asked, "Are we going to just stand here, or do a little rain dance?" The kid looked at him and snorted. "Feel free to take the front, if you want." he said, as he ducked inside. He quickly moved inside, waving for the rest of the group to follow.

Gold and bronze flakes along the sides of the cavern lit up the area. The cavern was small, and the party could see that it lead to several series of tunnels. The kid paused, to make sure everyone was inside, before he continued. "We're going to be taking the first three tunnels to the right, then the central tunnels. Be careful, some of the rocks are slippery, and the sound in this place can carry quite a bit..."

With a nod, he turned and began to walk once more, following the Ewoks who moved very slowly, gesturing to each other as they walked.

The two Ewoks began to chatter with each other, as if they were having a heated discussion. The boy frowned, and moved forward, gesturing as he did. The two Ewoks huffed at him. With a nod, and a hand gesture, the two Ewoks began to move once more.

The rest of the group could feel a slight breeze through the tunnels. It was cool here, but not uncomfortable, and the walls protected them from the blowing sands. A lone roar echoed off the walls of the tunnel, sounding far away.

The trio continued in front of the group, until one of the Ewoks came running back, with a s

4. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    OOC: *Double-take*. I was sure I posted this before Ktala?s update. [face_thinking]

IC: Dak Trooper, ?H?,. Approaching cave entrance.

To anyone by the cave entrance, the single voice was audible even before its owner topped the nearest rise, and any observers would be forgiven for thinking the speaker was talking to himself.

?Easily startled, my choob?!?

Stomping on an empty drinks? carton, in full view of a Tusken hunting party, is not a practical test of the guidance!

A slightly humming black metallic sphere appeared at the top of the small rocky hill to the left of the cave mouth, floating in the air. It was less than two feet (sixty centimetres) across.

It was immediately followed by what a TIE pilot would look like, if he ignored the advice of peers and well-intentioned superiors, as well as the rather to-the-point Seinar instructions on the subject ("Don't even frakkin' think it!"), and actually tried to land his fighter without external tractor-equipped help, and was known to his friends as ?Lucky?.
    Though caked with dirt and sand, it was clear that the human clone was clad in their one-piece black coverall of toughened duraweave, tucked into dusty black calf-boots. An armoured chest-plate completed the ensemble.

Dak Trooper, the name was a play on ?Dark Trooper?, not that anyone noticed.

The man in black half slid, half trotted, down the loose gravel, in noticeably small steps, towards the cave entrance.

When his partner talked to him, Dak heard his thoughts in his head, rather than spoken aloud. The little hoojib inside the ball was a telepathic, vaguely rabbit-like race, that fed on energy. As in a blaster?s power pack, not a muesli bar. No mouths, see.

And another thing; you are mincing.

The figure arrived at the dark mouth of the cave, and turned the upset face carved into the front of the TIE helmet, up towards the black ball. ?Is this part and parcel of working with you again? I get a new name every day??

No. Mincing. You are walking funny.

?Did you not see the sandpeople charge us?! The single file to hide their numbers schtick isn?t working! I wish they?d hide their numbers.? Dak whined loudly. ?Oh, it?s alright for you; you can drag your bum along the ground. Some of us are in suits with no easy access to the zipper!? The bounty hunter suddenly realised he was standing by a trail of footprints that led into the cave.

While waiting for ?H? to come and join him, Dak shucked the helmet, letting the overbearing Tatooine heat smack him like a spiced-up pry bar!
    He squelched down to one knee beside the trail, dropped the helmet upside-down into the golden sand beside him, and leaned over to study the variously sized footprints. Looked like quite a diverse party had trekked through here.

The hoojib?s sphere hummed as it halted beside him. What have you got?

Dak patted the edge of one depression with a gloved finger, and reported, ?As I suspected, these were made by beings with feet!?

Feet. The hoojib echoed.

Dak looked up and aimed his right hand like a DL-44 into the howling cave. ?This way.?

Tag: All in the party ahead. Not to get all numeral on you, but two coming up on your six.

OOC: Uh, in fighter pilot terminology, your 'six' is directly behind you. Useful if you are RP-ing as a pilot. Don't say I don't teach you anything! :D

5. CPL_Macja

CPL_Macja Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 29, 2008
    IC: Alex Maccal
    The Cave, Tatooine

The young Mandalorian continued to keep his distance from the main body of the group. He did not trust any of them, even their guides did not sit right with him. They all seemed a little too jumpy and unsure of themselves for his taste. But in the end he knew that he would need them to complete this mission. So instead of joining them he tracked them.

As he sat and listened as closely as he could in the cave he suddenly heard new voices. These voices were different then the ones belonging to his current "prey". They were all being tracked now, that much he could tell. The only question now was by whom?

TAG: Ktala

6. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    IC: ?H?, Dak Trooper, desert cave.

The darkness of the cave swallowed up the two foot-wide black globe as it floated ahead of the bounty hunter, but the HUD (heads-up-display) within his helmet tracked it easily, so Dak was in no danger of walking into either the miniature vehicle, or the craggy walls on either side of him.

Inside the sphere, the four-legged lagomorph that was the hoojib, ?H? , straddled the black velvet cushion and looked at tiny repeater screens that described the world outside his life-support (well, more comfort-support to be honest, since he could survive outside the artificial shell) craft.

?Why are we here?? Dak?s voice emitted from a speaker.

?H? frowned as best he could, and telepathed back to his partner: Is this a philosophical question, or do you mean, ?why are we in the cave??

?Why are we in the cave? Your client lost a Sand Skipper, which is some kind of vehicle, right? Unless it has some kind of ship-in-a-bottle effect going on, it wouldn?t fit in here.?

The hoojib rolled its large expressive eyes, and was about to point out about four reasons for logically investigating the caves, when it a flicker on a side-view screen drew its attention.

There was someone sitting there!

What to say? What to say?

Directing its thoughts to the seated Alex Maccal, it telepathed directly into the being?s head: Sit on damp rock long enough, and you?ll get piles!

Tag: Alex Maccal, others, Ktala

7. Baskerville

Baskerville Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 19, 2009
    IC: Zykal Arahiziim the Gand
    Tatooine Caves

The group soon arrived at a large cavern with trees in the center of a clearing. Seven of them, to be exact, clustered in a circle. And even though they 'know' that they are underground, the top of the cave twinkles like there are stars above.

What on earth is this place? Why are there trees here? the Gand wondered.

A soft scratching sound can be heard in the distance. The kid stops, and turns back to face the group. We got to cross this open spot, and reach the middle tunnel. A howl sounded softly in the area. Probably the wind blowing through the tunnels.

"What in Ara's name was that?" Zykal shouted angrily. He told the boy and the Ewoks, "You sure this is the right path?" He was strating to distrust any of these 'guides'. He had a good mind to burn those trees and see whatever came out. His guns would be ready for it.

Tag: Everyone

8. CPL_Macja

Nov 29, 2008
    The Cave, Tatooine

Patiently Alex waited for the duo that showed up suddenly on his radar to finally catch up to him. He grew tired of leaning up against the sweating rock face and silently sat down. The two newcomers were moving slowly towards his position so decided to check on the progress of the main body, they to had stalled.

He still had not figured out why the kid had led them to cave when the item they were sent to recover was a skiff. Was it hidden here by the thief? Was this the thief's headquarters? Was this a trap set by the kid? He doubted the last one was likely, but it was still a possibility.

Suddenly there was a voice in his head, literally in his head. It threw him like the first time he worked with the comm link in his helmet. It was part of the standard training regiment to become a verd back home. Anytime one of his vod'ike from his verd'tsad spoke to him it caused him to jump a little until it finally became second nature. But this was a completely different sentation all together. It was as if someone was sending a tight-beam transmission directly into his mind.

But then another matter came to the forefront of his mind. What if this was like an open comm link, could this mental-intruder read his thoughts as well as implant them? He did not like this new developement at all. So he decided to focus on finding his new friends, but then realized that they had found him.

Alex looked up to find an orb floating before him with a hoojib inside.

"Nice pet there my friend," he said as he rose to his feet, "I think my sister has a stuffed one back home." Alex looked from the orb to man following him and could not control his reaction.

"Talyc dar'yaim! Prudii??"

TAG: Sith-I-5, Ktala

9. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    IC: Dak Trooper, 'H', cave entrance tunnel.

Dak genuinely guffawed at the young man's shocked exclamation, putting a hand to his stomach to calm the strained muscles.

"No, I am not a shadow," he laughed, "but it would not be a bad name to go by." He stepped up to the young man, looking over the coloured metal plates grafted to his spacesuit. "Nice shocktrooper armour by the way. Must have cost a pretty credit."

'H' was too disheartened that the Mandalorian had managed to see him inside his black orb, to respond to the 'pet' comment. One did not get to be a successful bounty hunter by allowing the prey to recognise that you are just a drokkin' hoojib within seconds of first meeting them.

Instead, he took his globe further down the tunnel, to catch up with the rest of the party.

Found a big cavern! Dak heard in his head. And some trees!

"Trees?" Dak echoed hopefully.

Yeah, tallish wooden growths, leaves on top. You know, trees.

"Trees." Dak repeated happily to Alex. If there were trees down here, that meant an underground river to bathe, and wash his suit out in. He grinned through the TIE faceplate at the Mandalorian, responding to his partner. "I'm on the way!" Starting to waddle excitedly after his friend, he turned back to Alex, "You coming along, or sitting here?"

Tag: Alex, others in the cavern who might have spotted the opaque black ball arrriving

10. CPL_Macja

Nov 29, 2008
    The Cave, Tatooine

Alex recognized the famous black orb of 'H' from the few times that he had been summoned to the Guild. Mystery swirled around the what he actually was - a droid? the mind of an evil genius trapped inside of a repulor-orb? some other creature from the unknown regions of the galaxy that no one has yet discovered?

It was not until he heard the voice of 'H' in his mind did he realize that he was a hoojib. He first encountered the hoojib when he tracked one of his bounties to their homeworld of Arbra. The wanted individual was a theif that stole gemstones from the wrong being - a Hutt. The not so bright criminal found his way to Arbra because someone told him it was filled with free, rare gems. What he found was that he was trapped there. The hoojib had fed on all the power on his ship, so in reality the hoojib had caught this criminal for Alex.

Perhaps that pet comment was a little underhanded. Perhaps I should give him one of my powerpacks as a peace offering.

The young hunter watched as the mentor-hunter floated away down the tunnel. Suddenly the voice from behind the dark visage spoke a word that the young warrior did not expect to hear in cave. "Trees." There was foliage in this dank, dark cave. Alex was more confused now than he was before. Not only did were they looking for skiff in a cave, but in a cave that had trees.

"You coming along or sitting here?"

Alex hurried along after the black armored newcomer. "Sorry, friend, I don't remember the two of you being at the initial meeting. How did you find us?" Even though the youthful hunter recognized 'H' it did not mean that he trusted him. "Allow me to introduce myself. I am Alex, Alex Maccal."

TAG: Sith-I-5, Ktala

11. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Baskerville, feugo, Darth_Cadaverous, Sith-I-5
    Entering Banker's Ridge...

"Easily startled, my choob?!" came the words as a cloud of dust kicked up near the entrance, Its owner Dak Trooper, sounding vexed.

<Stomping on an empty drinks? carton, in full view of a Tusken hunting party, is not a practical test of the guidance!> answered the reply as a slightly humming black metallic sphere appeared at the top of the small rocky hill to the left of the cave mouth, floating in the air. It was less than two feet across. It was immediately followed by what a TIE pilot would look like, .. kinda. Though caked with dirt and sand, it was clear that the human shaped being was clad in their one-piece black coverall tucked into dusty black calf-boots. An armored chest-plate completed the ensemble.

The man in black half slid, half trotted, down the loose gravel, in noticeably small steps, towards the cave entrance. The black ball hovered nearby.

<And another thing; you are mincing>.

The figure arrived at the dark mouth of the cave, and turned the upset face carved into the front of the TIE helmet, up towards the black ball. "Is this part and parcel of working with you again? I get a new name every day?"

<No. Mincing. You are walking funny.>

"Did you not see the sandpeople charge us?! The single file to hide their numbers schtick isn?t working! I wish they?d hide their numbers."Dak whined loudly. "Oh, it?s alright for you; you can drag your bum along the ground. Some of us are in suits with no easy access to the zipper!" The bounty hunter suddenly realized he was standing by a trail of footprints that led into the cave.

While waiting for ?H? to come and join him, Dak shucked the helmet, letting the overbearing Tatooine heat smack him like a spiced-up pry bar!
    He squelched down to one knee beside the trail, dropped the helmet upside-down into the golden sand beside him, and leaned over to study the variously sized footprints. Looked like quite a diverse party had trekked through here.

The hoojib?s sphere hummed as it halted beside him. <What have you got?>

Dak patted the edge of one depression with a gloved finger, and reported, "As I suspected, these were made by beings with feet!"

<Feet.> The hoojib echoed.

Dak looked up and aimed his right hand like a DL-44 into the howling cave. "This way."

Inside Banker's Ridge...

The young Mandalorian continued to keep his distance from the main body of the group. He did not trust any of them, so instead of joining them he tracked them. The two foot-wide black globe floated ahead of the bounty hunter, inside the sphere, hoojib, ?H? looked at tiny repeater screens that described the world outside.

"Why are we here?" Dak?s voice emitted from a speaker.

?H? telepathed back to his partner: <Is this a philosophical question, or do you mean, ?why are we in the cave??>

"Why are we in the cave? Your client lost a Sand Skipper, which is some kind of vehicle, right? Unless it has some kind of ship-in-a-bottle effect going on, it wouldn?t fit in here."

The hoojib suddenly noticed that someone sitting there! He could see Alex Maccal, as he had stopped to take a small breather.

Directing its thoughts to the seated Alex Maccal, it telepathed directly into the being?s head: <Sit on damp rock long enough, and you?ll get piles!>

Alex reacted suddenly, when he heard a voice in his head, literally in his head. It threw him like the first time he worked with the comm link in his helmet. He jumped. Alex looked up to find an orb floating before him with a hoojib inside.

"Nice pet there my friend," he said as he rose to his feet, "I think my sister has a stuffed one back home." Alex looked from the orb to man following him and could not control his reaction.

"Talyc dar'yaim! Prudii??"

Dak genuinely guffawed at the young man's shocked exclamation, putting a hand to his stomach to calm the strained muscles.

"No, I am not a

12. zark

zark Jedi Master star 4

Feb 23, 2009
    Name: Rad Vitolo
    Sex: Male
    Race: Human
    Weapons: Single holdout blaster, numerous small charges, and a short (knife length) vibroblade.

Description: About 5'11", scrawny, blonde hair, blue eyes, and still possessing a baby face, few take Rad very seriously. (Which makes it easier to pick their pockets.) Rad is somewhat talented in his field, but he is looking for something new and better.

SHORT Bio: Rad has little memory of parents or family. His first memory was simply scrounging for food in Coruscant's undercity. Eventually working his way upward and finding that he wasn't trained or in any position to get a job, he took to thieving. After two short stints in jail, Rad managed to get a few credits together. However, with no plans in mind he stowed away on the first ship he saw. Just his luck that it was headed to Tatooine. The pilot of the ship received a message of a bounty for an object in Tatooine's wilderness. Rad decided to jump on the wagon and look for this himself as a possible change to his fortune.

IC Rad Vitolo, desert wasteland.

Immediately upon landing, Rad eagerly began his trip into the wilderness. After little more than three hours, Rad came to the rather painful realization that heading into an unknown wilderness entirely without a guide or prior experience of Tatooine's desert was rather brash. Turning around he quickly realized that he had lost sight of Mos Eisley and that there was little chance of finding it. For perhaps the first time, Rad was faced with innumerable options with no guarantee of any form of return. Also for the first time, his life was truly on the line. Deciding to push on, and after what seemed like days but might have been hours to a week, he stumbled upon a cave. Finding a quiet corner in the back of the cave, he abruptly fell asleep regardless of the stony floor.

After what seemed like a couple of minutes he was wakened by sounds. He observed someone entering the cave. Watching carefully over the next few hours, another person entered the cave. Rad had just about decided to wait until these dangerous people with rifles left and carefully tail them from there when the first pang of hunger hit him.

Slowly sneaking toward them he saw that one was in a Tie Pilot suit and the other in shock trooper armor. This caused Rad to hesitate. Suppose they caught him. These were not folks to be taken lightly. Just then the concluded their conversation and started toward the mouth of the cave. Nearly panicked at losing the promise of food and direction, Rad quickly followed them, completely disregarding his previous worries about these men and their weapons. Hunger is a great motivator.

Tag: Sey

13. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    OOC: If, as I am going to do here, you are going to include any material not original to yourself, but written by someone else, a plot from a movie, or whatever; it is considered good practice to give due credit in an Out Of Character (OOC) comment.
    Mine references the film, Aliens.

IC: Dak Trooper, ?H?, ?da cave, da cave? (in the voice of that little bloke in Fantasy Island).

?Sorry friend...? Dak heard the Mandalorian shock trooper say as he chased along behind. ? I don't remember the two of you being at the initial meeting. How did you find us? Allow me to introduce myself. I am Alex, Alex Maccal?

The bounty hunter slowed his pace so that Alex did not fall behind too far. Thanks to the Mandalorian mercenaries hired to train the clones born on Kamino, Dak felt an affinity with them and their culture.
    That this one was younger than himself, inspired some sort of protective instinct. In fact, if he had been one of those Avian sentients, like the Nediji, he could definitely imagine taking the young man under his wing. And if he had had a better understanding of Galactic Standard, he would have realised that was just a figure of speech, and not to be taken literally.

?The name is Dak Trooper. Please, call me ?Dak?.? Sometimes, too often, if he was honest, he answered to ?what happened to your TIE, mate??, and was quite pleased that this boy's only reaction to his flight suit, had been the 'Prudii' crack.

Dak caught up with his friend as the craggy walled tunnel opened out into a cave. Above them, stars against a black background twinkled, and of more importance to the clone bounty hunter, there were trees ahead of them.

His helmet pinged as it detected the presence of new beings in the cavern, and seconds later, the HUD glowed with species idents for them: a pair of ewoks, a Gand, humanoids.

?-don?t like it? You can find your own path.? A youthful voice was saying, and Dak looked over, just as the speaker clocked him, backtracking out of the Ewok?s line of fire. Dak noticed one of the furballs was aiming his blaster at H?s travel-sphere. He was confident that it could resist several blasts, and said nothing. ?So..is the new guy going too??

A roar, that was definitely not the wind, echoed from somewhere nearby, freezing his response in his throat.

?Oh, frack.?

I sense hunger, The hoojib reported ominously, Extreme hunger.

?Thanks a lot!? Dak rounded on his friend?s telepathic comment. ?For things you least want to hear after an menacing roar in the depths of a claustrophobic cave system, that has to rank up there with, ?Uh, Apone, we can?t have any firing in there!?? Rattled, he realised it was a slight mis-quote from his second favourite holo', but he didn?t care right now, raising the arm that had his wrist-rockets. Suddenly that underground bath was looking less important.

No, I don?t think whatever is making that noise is radiating the hunger. Something else. Something closer.
    The hoojib reached out a forepaw, activating a thin, white searchbeam that emanated from the featureless black orb to play across the wall to their left at about knee height.

?Closer?? Dak?s gaze follewed the white circle as it roved over nearby rocks. ?Great.?

The beam swept closer to Rad Vitolo.

Tag: Rad, Alex, kid and ewoks, others

14. s65horsey

s65horsey Otter-loving Former EUC Mod star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 24, 2006
    OOC: Hey! I'm watching zarkin, but I think Sithy has included you so I'm going to wait to jump in at a better time. I'll make comments in PM if I feel they are necessary.

15. zark

zark Jedi Master star 4

Feb 23, 2009
    IC: Rad Vitolo

A roar, that was definitely not the wind, echoed from somewhere nearby.

Rad was shocked by the sudden noise. To baffled to think, he seemed to jump from his skin while trying to turn and see what it was in the same motion, tumbling to the floor. Stealth as a form of survival immediately came once again to the forefront of his mind. He speedily scurried to his feet, but in the meantime, something must have drawn the attention of the TIE pilot because his... something, a pet maybe, gestured to its black orb which strafed a search light toward him.

Sithspit! Rad dove behind a boulder and fumbled with his holdout. It was an object of special significance to him. After winning nearly eighty credits from a tipsy rodian in lower Coruscant, the rodian had refused to pay up to this upstart urchin kid. Furious, Rad later lifted the rodians gun, worth nearly 400 credits in payment. Interest on his winnings of course. Now however, it was an object of desperation, something that stood between him and possible death. Suddenly the light swung around the edge of the boulder, as did the TIE pilot. Standing and raising his holdout, he was immensely aware of how
    much more menacing the other mans gun looked.

"Stop right there!" Rad wispered urgently, still aware of the monstrous roar from only moments before.

"Now hold up," the pilot replied, "there's no reason that anyone needs to get hurt here. What's your name kid?"

"Nothing you need to know!" Rad said defiantly. There was no logical reason for refusing to give his name, but after being deprived of food, direction, sleep, and even peace of mind, it only seemed fair that someone else be deprived of something. Besides, he did have a gun on him, even if it didn't seem to hold still in his hand, right?

"That's fine, take it easy. Now, you heard that sound a moment ago, don't you think we should probably leave?"

Just then Rad became aware of the Shock trooper behind him, the orb the thing to his and realized the full futility of holding out longer. Still, just not to seem totally without guts, he defiantly holstered his holdout before nodding agreement.

Tag: Sith-I-5, Sey, or others

16. zark

zark Jedi Master star 4

Feb 23, 2009
    OOC: Am I supposed to tag people by their character names? If so, sorry about that.

17. CPL_Macja

Nov 29, 2008
    OOC: zarkinfrood, either way is okay.

18. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    IC: ?H?, Dak Trooper, cave system.

The hungry newcomer stood from behind his rock, defiantly holstered his blaster, and nodded to Dak?s suggestion that they cooperate and get out of here.

A kind old soul, H had been about to suggest to his friend that he give the new person a nutrient bar or something, but then he had sensed the other?s thoughts, specifically the one referring to him as, as someone?s pet.

The little lagomorph was perfectly aware of the double standards. Getting bent out of shape on being thought off as a ?pet?; but perfectly happy for humanoid females to pick him up, coo over him and tickle his tummy.

?Er, you?re a telepath, remember.? Dak reminded him gently. ?I can do without visions of you getting tickled.?

Sorry. The hoojib switched off the glowbeam and ignored the hungry person; steering his sealed travel-sphere back towards the trees. I do not get how they are supposed to help us find the sand skipper.

Dak looked across the group that had entered the caves ahead of him and H, spotting the ewok with the scanner, and crossed to him, her?it, squatting to bring himself down to a less intimidating height.
    ?Hey Kid. What are you picking up on that thing??

Tag: Ewok with scanner, Rad, Alex, all in cave

19. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    NEW RPF ADOPTIONS COORDINATOR ANNOUNCEMENT - this training thread has been inactive since 5 February 2009, so will be locked as soon as I make the arrangements with Skiara.

Instead, we have a new training game for everyone who wants to jump into roleplaying.

Courtesy of [b]LordTroepfchen[/b], [i]The Silent Cities of Coruscant[/i] is located on the Role Playing Forum, and to access, click [link=http://boards.theforce.net/role_playing_forum/b10328/30801303/p1/?13][color=blue]here[/color][/link].

[image=http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/b/bd/Jedi_Temple_sunset.jpg]

For this, anyone can join, at any time, and there is no need for a character sheet.

New players, to join, you have to play a canon SW character, so look on the roster on the first screen, and see which character, and which version of them, has been taken.

You can play Luke if there is already one there, as long as you both are from different places in the saga history.

Instructions are on the first page there too.

Students and mentors are welcome to go across, and play together.
    If you are awaiting a teacher, you can still join, and GMs and experienced players will be there to assist, and answer any questions.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.