main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub The Acolytes of Revan v.2: Our Dark Lord Is Better Than Your Dark Lord

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Amon_Amarth, Feb 6, 2007.

1. DarthReven

DarthReven Jedi Youngling

May 8, 2005
    whats the euc awards?

2. MarcusP2

MarcusP2 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 10, 2004
    I fixed the numbers for you. :)

3. Darth_wanderguard

Darth_wanderguard Game Host star 6 VIP - Game Host

Apr 26, 2005
    You know what's funny? I did play pranks with socks. Twice. Got myself banned for a month.

:p

Well, I'm off to make some nominations.

4. JoeMacbeth

JoeMacbeth Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 4, 2005
    NNNOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! The thread is dead!:_| I miss the old thread, so long and dusty...it had character....this new state of the art thread has no character - its so cold and shiny...brrrrrr....well it seems i'll have to bring this new age thread to life with an ol' fashioned virtua fight!!!:D

Yo Darth_Wanderguard ure mama's so fat that when she jumps in the air, she gets stuck!!!! (acoyltes: OHHHHH!!! No he just didn't!!!! Oh my Revan he did, he just biatched his mama!!!)
    BRING IT ON!!!

Ah there we go! Back to the good ol' days!!!:D

5. DarthReven

May 8, 2005
    I wouldnt call a week or two ago "old days" but whatever...:p

WHAT ARE THE EUC AWARDS???

6. Raja_Io

Raja_Io Jedi Master star 4

Aug 28, 2005
    Current EUC Awards thread

It's a voting in which EUC posters choose patrons who are the laziest, funniest, sexiest and stuff... A less typical popularity ranking :p

7. DarthReven

May 8, 2005
    :) thanks for the link

obi, have you recieved my friend invite? it says pending, so yeah.(hope i didnt sent it to the wrong guy!)

8. Amon_Amarth

Amon_Amarth Force Ghost star 6

Jan 27, 2005
    Marcus, thanks for fixing the Entry Question. [:D]

EUC regular posters decide who is the best EUC poster, the most evil etc, and you have the Most likely to... nominations, like most likely to get banned and so on. More silly and funny than serious. :p

@Joe, do not despair. Think of this threads as of....... a new planet in KOTOR. You planned to do a little something on it (find the Star Map - in our case discuss Revan and have fun), and you have a final, distant goal (find the Star Forge - take over the EUC and the entire JC as the best FC ever!), but each new planet/thread brings something new, something exotic and unpredictable. ;) So, cheer up, not just you, but all those who miss the old place - for Revan and the KOTOR Era adventury spirit! :D

9. Raja_Io

Aug 28, 2005
    Yeah, exactly. *gizka sound*

See? Almost like Rakata :D

10. obi_webb

obi_webb Jedi Master star 4

Aug 4, 2005
    should be good now:cool: i just usually don't have time to play 360 during the work week.. and as i was sending you a message i decided i REALLY needed to get a keyboard for the xbox..
    if i had to type by moving a little cursor around a screen and selecting letters i'd probably go crazy and... take over the EUC! (isn't that right, tee?;) )

11. Zebra3

Zebra3 Jedi Master star 5

Aug 28, 2004
    Hey guys! I just popped in to say that I really love the new thread title :)

12. DarthReven

May 8, 2005
    obi, you know you can use just about any old keyboard, right? Using the 360's USB ports( 2 in the front, 1 in the back) you can plug in any old( well, not legacy PS/2 keyboards) keyboard in right away. Actualy, I think its possible to plug in a mouse too and pretty much play like a PC gamer.

13. MiladyRevan

MiladyRevan Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 5, 2006
    Heeyy Zebra3! Long time no see!

14. Zandoran_Celix

Zandoran_Celix Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 16, 2005
    Ok..time for a topic.

If Revan had been able to complete his plans of Galactic domination without betrayal from malak, would he have left for the Unknown Regions to fight whatever he callaed the True Sith? Or would he have waited for them to come to him?

15. Star_Rocker

Star_Rocker Jedi Master star 4

Jan 16, 2006
    I think that if he were not stopped by Malak he would of done what he set out to do which was strengthen the galaxy to prepare for the "true" sith threat. Waiting for them at attack a fully prepared galaxy.
    I think he would of waited instead of taking his army out there, mainly because he really had no idea what was out there in the unknown regions, so it would of been a bad military strategy but Revan wouldn't of done that because he was smart.

Hey guys remember me? Am I still a member??? I kinda lost track of this place, I lurked a bit but didn't really post. Anyway glad to see the new thread up and running.

Kudos to The Acolytes of Revan!!!!! [face_dancing]

16. DarthReven

May 8, 2005
    I agree, Revan would have stayed and fortified the galaxy. However, if they didnt come in time, he would probably send out scouts. Check up on them. I could see him sending out a fleet, perhaps under Carth's leadership into the sector to check it out. If they were underattack, he would send in the other fleets. If they werent there, he would probably send 1 more fleet incase of an ambush, and then have them continue their recon.

and nice to see you both back, Rocker 'n' Zebra!

17. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    Neither. I'd say he would have started conquering more worlds until he was conquering the Unknown Regions, searching for them with an armada behind him.

Here's the more important question, though - do you believe the True Sith exist?

I do - justifying Revan compeltely, like Thrawn - and I'm sure many of you do, but I wonder if some don't.

18. Raja_Io

Aug 28, 2005
    I'd say she'd want to strenghten and fortify the galaxy, but waiting for your enemy to attack first and let them choose the time for war is never too smart. So I guess she'd, when the time would come, send a fleet there to provoke the True Sith (or whatever it was, hiding in the Unknown Regions) to attack the "unprepared" galaxy, and then - surprise! - crush them Mwhahaha! [face_devil]

19. Teegirloo

Teegirloo Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 26, 2005
    I believe that Revan would have made sure that he was completely prepared instead of just going in and looking for them without a plan. Revan was a tactician remember. With the star forge he/she wanted to know all the secrets not partial.

And yes Sinre i beileve that the true sith exist. I think Revan knew this as well. I just wish the story could be expanded if not in the game which i prefer than in a comic would suit me just fine.

Welcome back Star Rocker and Zebra:)

20. Amon_Amarth

Amon_Amarth Force Ghost star 6

Jan 27, 2005
    Welcome back Star_Rocker and Zebra. It is good to see some old faces in here again (...in here for the first time, that is :p ). :)

Revan was a master tactician. With the masssive fleet at his/her disposal due to the Star Forge, he could have probably built a tough defence and protect the worlds under his control from any attack, and there would still be a decent number of ships to send to the Unknow Regions. Had Malak prooved to be more reliable, I think that Revan would leave him in charge of things in the galaxy until he deals with this mystery of the True Sith.

Yes, I do. There was something that drove the Mandalorians into the war and there was also dome dark disturbance the Jedi felt but couldn't explain. Thank to his expanded knowledge and Kreia's teachings, Revan managed to figure out what that threat was. Also, there had to be some remnant of the ancient Sith Empire. Although the Republic won the Great Hyperspace War a millenia before KOTOR, there were still so much secrets about that faction they did not discover. Unknow Regions being uncharted and all, there is a strong possibility that the True Sith settled there. but we can't tell for sure if the Old Sith Empire and the true Sith were somehow connceted.
    And Revan did what he could to save the galaxy, both from the Mandalorians and the True Sith, while the Jedi Council sat and debated and did nothing. So, I justify his actions as well.

21. Zandoran_Celix

Zandoran_Celix Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 16, 2005
    I believe the true Sith exist but I beleive they aren't what everyone is expecting.

Will we ever know? Maybe.

Do I have a theory? Yes I do.

My Thory is this:

The Yuuzhan Vong came from a living planet. when they invaded, they were almost a match for all the Galaxy.

I beleive the Yuzzhan Vong's original form, the ones who were once Force Sensitive are the threat. Sith were great at Alchemy, whos to say that a sect of them that were powerful in all ways left and shaped an entire planet?

Then they left to the unknown regions and into another Galaxy. They said that Intergalactic travel wasn't possible. but using the Force anything is possible.

My theory is sort of incomplete, but it would explain Canderous seeing a living asteroid type ship in the Wars, and the other similarities.

And its obvious Yuuzhan Vong Technology, by way of Zonoma Sekot can be used by Jedi.

So why not have the Sith of old be a part of the reason it all exists?

22. Star_Rocker

Star_Rocker Jedi Master star 4

Jan 16, 2006
    Intriguing Zandoran...

I do believe that there are(were?) "True Sith" Revan was smart enough to know they were a real threat and I don't think he would of bothered with galactic domination otherwise.
    Though maybe one day in the distant future where the PC is mind controlled, it's the PS360 and the XBox 5000, KOTOR III may be released and we might actually find out.....

23. DarthReven

May 8, 2005
    Zan has something here, it does all add up.However, it doesnt make full sense due to these: Why are the vong force resistant? No Sith would voluntarily lose their connection. Why were they suprised that there was an republic. Why didnt they know about the jedi earlier?( took them a while to post the jedi bounty)Why did they forsake all technology?

24. JANGOANTILLES

JANGOANTILLES Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 18, 2005
    Just checking in!

*Looks around*

Nice place we got here, good neighborhood, clean air...

25. Darth_wanderguard

Darth_wanderguard Game Host star 6 VIP - Game Host

Apr 26, 2005
    Interesting. I like the idea of the Vong having a part to play in KotOR 3.