main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub The Acolytes of Revan v.2: Our Dark Lord Is Better Than Your Dark Lord

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Amon_Amarth, Feb 6, 2007.

1. DarthReven

DarthReven Jedi Youngling

May 8, 2005

Thats a good point. However, for the Vong to 1st be "normal" and then go bio tech has a problem. That means they were defeated by the Sith, yet there are no tru sith in the area as of yet. Does that mean they later over-threw their masters? Also, it is obvious the True Sith never called themselvs Sith, because when they got to Obroa Skai, they said " hmm, the sith could be helpful against the jedi"...

2. obi_webb

obi_webb Jedi Master star 4

Aug 4, 2005

hm, perhaps the committee will talk about adding a question or two. personally, i think 10 questions is enough. don't want to scare new people off, thinking they have to take a long test before we let them in!

i think we can scare the new people in other ways..[face_devil]

in answering that question though, i'd have to say bastila would be just fine to have on a deserted island with me! as for why.. well i don't want banned so i'll keep my mouth shut:p

3. Zandoran_Celix

Zandoran_Celix Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 16, 2005
    Well Intersting how much of a conversation I've sparked.

and on the note of Ulic Qel-Droma, He voluntarily severed his connection to the force as well.. Noma Sunrider was who he trained after he lost his connection and then, when he died, she witnessed him become one with the force.

4. Raja_Io

Raja_Io Jedi Master star 4

Aug 28, 2005
    Happy Valentines Day, Acolytes! Are you planning something special for 14th February? I do! I'm going to a city 150 km away to apply for a passport :p

5. JoeMacbeth

JoeMacbeth Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 4, 2005
    For the bastilla comment "NICE!!!", I too would pick bastilla...perhaps we might get better acquainted...bow shika bow wow :D

I don't think we should more, ten is enough...i'm saying time to revamp the old questions, switch some out for some new ones!

Btw, nobody was interested in my over-the-top rituals? seriously we should consider the altar and the EU tyranical take over! Those guys in the chiss fan club have been asking for it!;)

6. Darth_wanderguard

Darth_wanderguard Game Host star 6 VIP - Game Host

Apr 26, 2005
    I hate Valentine's Day :(

7. DarthReven

May 8, 2005
    I'm no fan of Valentine's day either. Always came to me as a way to just sell waay overpiced chocolates n stuff...

so today, after school, I'll come home and just play some Xbox or something.

If I was on a desert planet, I would bring Canderous.( I'm not gay, LOL) Canderous lived on Ordo, and desert planet, so he would know more or less how to find food, water, make a shelter. You guys can make out with Bastila for a day or two and then die of thirst. I'll be laughing at you guys from my small adobe shelter.:p

8. Darth_wanderguard

Darth_wanderguard Game Host star 6 VIP - Game Host

Apr 26, 2005
    Yeah, but those two days with Bastila would be [face_love]

9. Star_Rocker

Star_Rocker Jedi Master star 4

Jan 16, 2006

10. obi_webb

Aug 4, 2005
    i think that is the best answer that can possibly be given[face_laugh]

i agree with what wander said though:cool:

11. Amon_Amarth

Amon_Amarth Force Ghost star 6

Jan 27, 2005
    Happy V-day if anyone celebrates it. It is just another regular days for me. Actualy, this Valentine was special - the Math exam. ;)

Yeah, that so lame and tacky (sp?). [face_tired] I hate the pink over-happy stuff. That's not romantic, that's just eww. [face_sick]

I thinik we girls can say the same thing about Revan or Exar. :p [face_mischief]

12. Amon_Amarth

Jan 27, 2005
  13. obi_webb

Aug 4, 2005
    so it's valentines day. and i'm wishing i was back in school cause then i'd be passing out some awesome star wars valentines! (i could do it now, but dontcha think it's sorta creepy to give those little valentine cards when not in school?}

anyway.. my point.. what would the star wars valentines say?

how bout one with yoda that says "mine will you be!" instead of be mine? or maybe yoda talk makes that sound too possesive

maybe one of luke that says.. "i was going to tosche station to pick up some power converters, but i got this valentine instead" though that might be too long of a message..

oh i know! a chewbacca one that says.. "ROOOOOAR!" and you could insert your own message

does anyone have any other ideas? i know there is an awesome HK one waiting to be come up with by someone.. but my creativity is shot at the moment:p

14. dragonsith13

dragonsith13 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 3, 2005
    Happily plays through a round of KOTOR II...

Question. Though I am sure it has been raise many time before me... If you ahd to list the KOTOR characters in your party form most time used to least.. what would they be...

15. DarthReven

May 8, 2005
    seems Lucas Arts is finnaly spilling the beans on their games. The long awaited Star Wars 360/ps3 game is official! WOOHOO( Vader sounds great)

I know this isnt KOTOR3, but I know atleast Obi Webb wanted to hear about up-coming releases.

http://www.gamespot.com/news/2007/02/13/news_6165881.html

16. StarWarsDweeb

StarWarsDweeb Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 15, 2006
    I always feel depressed on Valentine's Day in school. No one loves me...

Wouldn't it be cool if they had a sort of prequel to KOTOR 3, like a novel that had two parts, part one: the Exile and her adventures after KOTOR 2, and part two: Revan and his adventures after KOTOR 1 and after KOTOR 2. It would directly lead to KOTOR 3.

17. Amon_Amarth

Jan 27, 2005

KOTOR 1: HK-47, Canderous, Bastila, Zalbaar, Carth, Jolee, Juhani, Mission, T3M4.
    KOTOR 2: Mandalore, HK-47, Kreia, Atton, T3M4, Mira, Handmaiden, Visas, GOTO.

=D=
    That would so pwn! :D

"I love you. You're the best.....
    .........Pazaak deck I've ever had." Atton Rand :p

Giving the Valentine card to the wrong person: "Here's a Valentine card for you. Oh, I'm terribly sorry. I... I didn't mean to give it to you. No, no, please don't deactivate me. No!!!" *laser bolt, laser bolt*

And, a perfect V-Day Star Wars quote:
    "Definition: 'Love' is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope. Statement: This definition, I am told, is subject to interpretation. Obviously, love is a matter of odds. Not many meatbags could make such a shot, and fewer would derive love from it. Yet for me, love is knowing your target, putting them in your targeting reticle, and together, achieving a singular purpose, against statistically long odds." @};-
    :D

And check the link I posted before, guys! Finally a flesh-and-blood KOTOR game character appears in the KOTOR comic #14!!!! And it is none other Carth Onasi!!! :D

18. Cobranaconda

Cobranaconda Jedi Grand Master star 7

Mar 3, 2004
    HK-47, now equipped with a quote for every occasion.

19. Raja_Io

Aug 28, 2005
    I've got a card for all of you too:

[image=http://waryou.fokk.hu/kepek/200502/n_tesco_value_valentine_card.jpg]
    :p

@Amon: You're tormenting me! I still can't get any comics except for 3rd, 6th, 10th and 11th, which means reading them is quite pointless... T_T

20. Cobranaconda

Cobranaconda Jedi Grand Master star 7

Mar 3, 2004
    [face_laugh]

Raja wins the thread :p

21. Raja_Io

Aug 28, 2005
    So... it means we're starting a new one already? :D

22. DarthReven

May 8, 2005

now, if they had mis-spelled valentine, it would be perfect:p

23. JoeMacbeth

JoeMacbeth Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 4, 2005
    KOTOR 1: HK-47, Carth, Bastilla, Jolee, Juhani, Canderous, Zaalbar, Mission, T3M4
    KOTOR 2: Atton, Handmaiden, Bao-Dur, Kreia, HK-47, Mira, Mandalore, Visas, GOTO, T3M4

For kotor 3, apart from the obvious appearances of T3M4 and HK47, which other characters would you like to make a cameo?

24. Amon_Amarth

Jan 27, 2005
    You can always read a summary on Wookieepedia (they are correct for these comics) and try with all your power to download the newest one. ;) It is Carthf/i], after all... :p

Canderous/Mandalore and Bastila.

25. DarthReven

May 8, 2005

Yeah, Canderous and Bastila. I would mind seeing Carth as an admiral, but he isnt as high on my list... Ofcourse, any cameo is better than none.

Oh, HK 47 is on my list as well...