main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Advisory Council Term 6 - Who are we and what do we do?

Discussion in 'Communications' started by TwiLekJedi, Jul 7, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthSapient

DarthSapient Jedi Youngling star 10

Jun 26, 2001
    The AC is helpful to me and many other mods. And to those who don't find it helpful, that's fine too. But if I find myself disagreeing with something I want done that the majority of the MS doesn't want done, you'll never see me referencing all the other mods who are in with my line of thought or call the other mods lazy for not doing what I wanted. I have more respect for the mods who have stayed to work through the differences instead of quitting because Josh Griffin, rowdy users, or the MS group disagrees with them.

It's not about 'agree with me and implement my stuff or I'm outta here.' It's called working together, climbing up that same mountain to reach the same goal, while recognizing that at times we may be travelling up two different sides of the mountain using different tools and methods.

2. padawanskywalker

padawanskywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 16, 2003
    How does one join?

3. FlamingSword

FlamingSword Jedi Knight star 6

Jun 4, 2001
    How does one join?

From the first post:

The AC membership is currently broken up into two groups, long-term members, and rotating members. The three long-term members will serve on the AC from term to term for as long as their assistance is needed. The eight rotating members stay on for a term of three months, at which point they nominate their replacements.

4. Katya Jade

Katya Jade Administrator Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 19, 2002
    ^^^What FS said. If you have any questions, padawan, please feel free to PM any of the AC member listed in the first post in this thread. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.