main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE
  2. ATTENTION: All leaks and rumors MUST be spoiler tagged. Information from official sources or the big trades do NOT need to be tagged

TV Discussion The Ahsoka Tano Mega Thread Power Hour

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Current and Future Shows' started by Todd the Jedi , Aug 16, 2015.

1. Darth Valkyrus

Darth Valkyrus Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 12, 2013
    Thanos wanted to solve supposed overpopulation... but I guess the universe was only overpopulated in his opinion, the mad Titan didn't grasp its true vastness.

Anyway, fans speculated, and word of god subsequently confirmed, that Thanos' finger snap was counterproductive, because it didn't just affect sentient beings, rather it applied to half of all life, including plant life and microbes. So the ratio of sentients to nonsentient nature remained the same.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2019
  2. Darth Corydon

Darth Corydon Jedi Master star 4

Aug 4, 2018
    naw I liked it when he was just a death worshiping purple guy with a helicopter

Btw when we get the ahsoka and sabine finding Ezra series or story . I'd like if we would find out that ahsoka's been running from a Hound of Tindalos like character . thats trying to correct Ezra's tampering with time in the wbw by getting rid of ahsoka but it could go into the deeper purpose of her coming back . I.E the force wanted the being who has the daughter's life force still in play .

3. Ahsoka's Tano

Ahsoka's Tano Force Ghost star 7

Oct 28, 2014
    I'm not sure if I'd like a story where we see sort of a Final Destination type subject hovering over Ahsoka. "You cheated death and will have to pay!" The notion of the Daughter's impact however seems more reasonable to me.

4. revan772

revan772 Jedi Master star 4

Aug 5, 2014
    I want a fun series next, not something that I will have to fear for characters. Serious, and fun, but not deadly.

5. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014
    I'd prefer a little more on the serious side. We could leave the fun stories to Forces of Destiny.

6. revan772

revan772 Jedi Master star 4

Aug 5, 2014
    I just mean that I do not want to fear for the characters lives all the time. I want the show to be fun so I can keep coming back and enjoy it, and I love serious plots, but I want to not feel like Ahsoka, Sabine, Ezra or Thrawn are in constant danger of dying.

Ahsoka's Tano likes this.
  7. Darth Corydon

Aug 4, 2018
    I think there needs to be some thing that makes the wbw dangerous to use in retrospect so we don't end up with it being abused by later authors. So it would be good to have something like A hound of Tindalos being character being established . I just think it would be interesting. I said previous that I could see abeloth coming back in the Potential series. a hound of tindalos like character could be good foreshadowing for that. being as they'd both be along the same inspiration . I just want the people saying filoni is playing favourites with ahsoka to be wrong and that not dying to Vader has a bigger purpose in the grand scope of things. So Playing up the daughter's impact and significant would be the way I'd go with it for ahsoka.

there going to the unknown regions if its anything like legends its not a fun place depending on what planet there going to . we already know the First Order will be starting to establish there power and the Grysk will be either still ravaging it or have been tooken care off by the chiss during the time period of post endor . so while I expect it to be fun in parts there should be some stakes if not out deadly stuff. we don't know the state of what the chiss ascendancy would be in while ahsoka and sabine are there if I'm right about the pic being Csilla . So the whole grand design of the UR political landscape could be complete chaos. we might even have to factor retrospective set up for whatever the Beyond where the KOR are said to be returning from in IX

8. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014
    I'd just like to see Ahsoka meeting Luke. I don't see how that could ruin anything pertaining to the canon material of the movies to this point.

chrcharcor2 likes this.
  9. Dorryn

Dorryn Jedi Master star 3

Jan 24, 2015
    Him listening to Ahsoka's tale could definitely start him down the "The old Jedi were full of hubris" path.

10. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014
    I don't know about that; she'd more than likely talk about his father than anything else. She'd probably bill herself pretty humbly.

11. Vizzy91

Vizzy91 Jedi Knight star 2

Nov 12, 2018
    I really want to know how Rex, Padme, Riyo, and the younglings from season 5 react to the Ahsoka trials

DaddlerTheDalek likes this.
  12. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014
    Well at least Rex was front and center during the chase when she was a "fugitive".

13. Ancient Whills

Ancient Whills Force Ghost star 6

Jun 12, 2011
  14. Darth Valkyrus

Darth Valkyrus Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 12, 2013
    Was the theory that Nik Sant from RoTJ is Rex ever actually confirmed, set in stone, or is that still one of those kinda-sorta "the writers like it but it may or may not be full blown canon" things?

15. Fredrik Vallestrand

Fredrik Vallestrand Force Ghost star 7

Jan 15, 2018
    He's that character as Sabine mention it and you can see him resamble those soldiers in ROTJ. Even one of the writers mention it to be him.

16. Jedi Master Scorpio

Jedi Master Scorpio Star Wars Television star 5 Staff Member Manager

Oct 24, 2015
    To be honest, they could go deep into the Unknown Regions, even deeper than where the First Order is hiding. I actually don't think Ahsoka and Sabine will cross paths with the First Order.

As far as Ahsoka meeting up with Luke, yeah that is the fan service that I do want. Not sure it will happen, but I can always be hopeful.

Ahsoka's Tano and Darth Corydon like this.
  17. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014
  18. Jedi Master Scorpio

Jedi Master Scorpio Star Wars Television star 5 Staff Member Manager

Oct 24, 2015
    It would be neat to have an Ahsoka and Luke adventure though. I guess it all depends on exactly when Sabine and Ahsoka's story will begin. I'm kinda hoping that doesn't start until after the Battle of Jakku which is 1 year after Endor.

19. Mother_Talzin

Mother_Talzin Jedi Master star 4

Aug 23, 2014
    I'm still hoping the adventure includes Leia - I'd like to see some Force training with Ahsoka, even if Leia makes a conscience decision not to follow the Jedi path. Leia could simply fight for the light side of the Force without being an actual Jedi, as Ahsoka did throughout Rebels. Speaking of which, I'm still surprised that Fulcrum never met Leia in any capacity that we've seen. Even Ahsoka merely sensing her presence would have been nice, and an indication that she knows hope rests with Anakin's children...

20. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014
    Well considering we now know that in canon Ahsoka lives through the events of ROTJ, it's not beyond the realm of possibility that she's heard through the grapevine about who was behind the downfall of the Empire.

21. Mother_Talzin

Aug 23, 2014
    Absolutely, I'd say considering her former position as a spymaster, she'd be privy to nearly everything, especially the destruction of the first Death Star, and how a young Skywalker took it down. That being said, I suppose it all depends on when she left Malachor, and by what means. Was it the Alliance that found her and updated her on galactic events? It could very well have been Luke or Leia though, post-ROTJ. I'm sure writers will explore it eventually, but it seems glaringly obvious that once the Emperor and Vader were no more, that she'd make contact with the Skywalkers.

22. Vorax

Vorax Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 10, 2014
    I think Ahsoka would be more focused on searching & finding Ezra than anything else.

23. Darth Corydon

Aug 4, 2018
    I think she'd be curious about the Skywalker who too down the empire . Ezra could wait . She'd need to see that the person really was Anakin and padme's child and not a pretender

24. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014
    It's not like she'd abandon the search for Ezra with Sabine as she learns about Skywalker. She might even consider that Skywalker could help her find Ezra.

25. Mother_Talzin

Aug 23, 2014
    I suppose it depends on how the information is funneled to her. I'm guessing that it was Hera / the Alliance that informed her about Ezra. It makes sense though, in a post-ROTJ galaxy that she'd seek out the Skywalkers, because finding Ezra would be much easier with a Jedi Knight of Lukes experience, and a Force sensitive diplomatic leader with the connections Leia has. Likewise, if she's indeed been stranded on Malachor for years, she may need help restoring herself, considering what happened to Maul...