main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE
  2. ATTENTION: All leaks and rumors MUST be spoiler tagged. Information from official sources or the big trades do NOT need to be tagged

TV Discussion The Ahsoka Tano Mega Thread Power Hour

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Current and Future Shows' started by Todd the Jedi , Aug 16, 2015.

1. Ahsoka's Tano

Ahsoka's Tano Force Ghost star 7

Oct 28, 2014
    The icing on the cake would be

An end-credits scene in TROS with Old Lady Ahsoka Tano training a new generation of Jedi in the old ways.

Glitterstimm and Ash_Satine like this.
  2. Ash_Satine

Ash_Satine Jedi Knight star 2

Dec 5, 2017
    I probably would grin like a maniac and would have to make sure that there's still something of my beer left, because the cinema I'll watch is extremely nerdy and has some ... well, I would say at least some of the top 100 of my cities biggest complainers go there, too. At midnight. But I won't be alone and my friend is on my side. So this would be really funny.

I wasn't here when the TCW threads were started. I read them over a while ago but stopped it some time.

But I think I went the different route anyway. I mean that I realized there was something like TCW after I started Rebels by accident and someone told me about TCW. (I have regular cable only, so I probably missed TCW a hundredth times because it was either on Disney, another child-channel or came whenever early mornings. And as I was late with streaming too, I probably was completely and extremely far away from anything).

Ahsoka's Tano likes this.
  3. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014
    TCW wasn't on Disney; at least not in the States - I can't say which venue it was on in Europe. It was shown on Cartoon Network; just before Adult Swim.

4. Ash_Satine

Dec 5, 2017
    It might have been on some of the child-channels here. I don't know, Nikolodeon, that might be/have been Cartoon Network. Some of the channels got thrown out of regular cable so I really don't know anymore. I'm sure it was on a Sky channel, but I never cared as I don't have it anyway. Right now TCW is still on Netflix and hopefully it stays there because I usually watch an episode when I'm already in bed.

The rights of Star Wars here seem to be strange anyway. The PT and OT is usually once a year on one channel, TFA was lately on a channel that belongs to another company. I guess they also might show RO over Christmas. But that's a mere guess that stems from Harry Potter, Hobbit and LotR being nowadays on the channels that have the PT.

Everything animated is on Disney and that rather randomly and to times the people there must have decided on drunk. Resistance was on from Monday to Friday at 3:30 pm. I work from home and I really tried but I missed everything.

5. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014
  6. TheCloneWarsForever

TheCloneWarsForever Force Ghost star 7

Apr 24, 2018
    Interesting how all the merch is from the pre-Disney era (Akul teeth vs. tiara) and every item is based on OT iconography with the Ahsoka Ring being the only exception.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2019
  7. MrDarth0

MrDarth0 Jedi Master star 4

Oct 3, 2015
    Really like that ring. Would make for a great present.

8. rumblewagon

rumblewagon Force Ghost star 4

Sep 24, 2004
  9. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014
    Why did it take so long? ;)

rumblewagon likes this.
  10. revan772

revan772 Jedi Master star 4

Aug 5, 2014
    So mad at myself for missing this ring. I want a series already with either Ahsoka / Sabine looking for Ezra and Thrawn, or even an Ezra / Thrawn series. Both would be cool. I just want more story.

11. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014
    You never know for sure what surprises might be in store to be revealed by the end of SDCC. We'll wait and see!

12. Ash_Satine

Dec 5, 2017
    You probably won't stop laughing after this but I need help. I know many of you have the figures so you have to be familiar with the problem.

How do I get Ahsoka standing without ramming her shoto under Vader's arm, what ends in Vader leaning on the edge of his cape? Oh, not to forget stabilizing Ahsoka in the front with a deco tray?

It's the Rebels-Set. I just cleaned and went crazy when I tried to put them back in place.

13. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014
    I just have Vadar lying on his back with Ahsoka standing/leaning at his feet with her sabers pointed up. A little fictionalized victory :p

Ash_Satine likes this.
  14. Ash_Satine

Dec 5, 2017
    That happens too. Mostly ending with Vader lying on his back after he got defeated by the real Sith Overlord: a cat.

I see. I've got to pin them all down.

15. revan772

revan772 Jedi Master star 4

Aug 5, 2014
    As a toy collector, there are stands that can hold figures at the waist so you don't have to fully rely on their feet to look good and hold them up, and I would say those are your best bet. I know some people use putty or clay or something like that at the bottom of the figures feet, but I have never tried that. Also she could lean on something? Just a few ideas.

Ash_Satine and Ahsoka's Tano like this.
  16. Ash_Satine

Dec 5, 2017
    Right now the tray and Vader stabilize her.
    I have some sticky pads that could be these clay-things but I don't want to use them anywere the cats come near (one of them eats everything. That's why the birthday cake-Vader on the right has no candle anymore.)

The stands sounds good. Or I order something from my friend's brother. I'm not sure if something wooden fits, but maybe he'd come up with something.[​IMG]

17. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014
    I have that small Ahsoka/Vader set, but I also have the Black Series Ahsoka that's the same size as the others in my collection. I've been thinking of creating some kind of display where these ladies of SW take on Vader alone. I'd just need to get a Black Series Vader and a good Leia as well.

[​IMG]

Ash_Satine and chrcharcor2 like this.
  18. Ash_Satine

Dec 5, 2017
    I think I got an idea, but first I need some more parts. I just have to be careful that I can include a candle to put in the front. Last winter the were really fighting - at least their shadows on the wall.

19. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014
    Be sure to share a picture when it's ready!

20. Ash_Satine

Dec 5, 2017
    Of course, but it could take a while. I know that a shop here always has narrow trays that you can use for Halloween, the autumn decoration or for Christmas. I think about getting one and fitting some styrofoam in it, so I can dig the heels in it. I want to prepare a ground that I can change later just like I want. Maybe I start with black sand/rocks and this yellow-orange-red decoration sand and stones that I should have somewhere.
    Hopefully I find some clones at a acceptable price (last time I checked it was way over 200 Euro).

21. Ancient Whills

Ancient Whills Force Ghost star 6

Jun 12, 2011
    https://www.starwars.com/news/the-secrets-of-the-jedi
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

“It’s always a great pleasure to get to return to a galaxy far, far away for another project, but having the chance to explore the path of the fabled Jedi Order through Luke’s eyes was an honor like none I’ve ever had before,” Sumerak tells StarWars.com. “The Skywalker saga has always been such a crucial piece of my own personal pop culture landscape over the years, so being able to write this book in the words of Luke himself was a dream come true.”

The Secrets of the Jedi promises to be expansive, incorporating lore from Star Wars: The Clone Wars, the Star Wars films, and beyond. To see Luke Skywalker address the Force Priestesses (from The Clone Wars) and other iconic Jedi like Qui-Gon Jinn is especially surprising, and sure to intrigue fans new and old.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

“One of the greatest challenges with a book like this is to find a way to bring all of the vital information together in a way that feels fresh and new,” Sumerak says. “For this particular project, I think that unique perspective flows naturally from our beloved narrator, Luke Skywalker. Sure, we all know his epic story by heart, but the Luke who is writing this particular tome is a long way from the optimistic farmboy he was when his journey began. Because of that, he’s able to look past the glorified stories of the Jedi of old to find the truth about the Order, no matter how difficult it may be for those reading to hear. So with that in mind, we were able to examine the different aspects of the Jedi Order from an angle that cut through the ancient legends, allowing us to examine why the Jedi needed to exist, why they were destined to end, and whether or not they could — or should — rise again.”

Star Wars: The Secrets of the Jedi arrives November 19 and is available for pre-order now.

22. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014
    Interesting to see Luke talking about Ahsoka. Still makes you wonder how much he'd want to have sought her out; had he known she survived all these years.

[​IMG]

23. Fredrik Vallestrand

Fredrik Vallestrand Force Ghost star 7

Jan 15, 2018
    I think they have met and she knows of Ben i believe. I wound't put it past if she lived 10-15 years into Ben's life before something happens that write her out of the story. I could go as far as she's one fo the victims Luke sees at his burning temple. I think she will be like big sister to him. Him and Leia don't spend too mutch time after ROTJ, so him ad Ashoka could develop a bond.

24. Darth Valkyrus

Darth Valkyrus Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 12, 2013
    He could have sought her out if he found out about her. From where...? I don't know.

Don't forget R2D2 knows. He's always a wild card... he knows everything, but he doesn't just volunteer that information even when it would be useful. He knew that Vader was Luke's father but never told him before he found out himself on Cloud City. Why? Who knows. His reasons are his own, I guess.

Did he tell Luke about Ahsoka? Maybe, maybe not.

25. Jedi Master Scorpio

Jedi Master Scorpio Star Wars Television star 5 Staff Member Manager

Oct 24, 2015
    I like your thinking on this. Ahsoka and Anakin were more or less siblings, so I could see her thinking of Luke and Leia as her niece and Nephew.

chrcharcor2 and Ahsoka's Tano like this.