main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE
  2. ATTENTION: All leaks and rumors MUST be spoiler tagged. Information from official sources or the big trades do NOT need to be tagged

TV Discussion The Ahsoka Tano Mega Thread Power Hour

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Current and Future Shows' started by Todd the Jedi , Aug 16, 2015.

1. Ahsoka's Tano

Ahsoka's Tano Force Ghost star 7

Oct 28, 2014
    I'm still learning about all the things you can see and do with Disney+ I might consider changing the profile icon to Ahsoka for the heck of it.

2. Jedi Master Scorpio

Jedi Master Scorpio Star Wars Television star 5 Staff Member Manager

Oct 24, 2015
    There is so much content on there, I haven't even scratched the surface yet. A lot of those shows/cartoons I haven't seen in 30 plus years, so the nostalgia factor is at an all time high.

Ahsoka's Tano and Bor Mullet like this.
  3. revan772

revan772 Jedi Master star 4

Aug 5, 2014
    I changed my picture to Ahsoka when it finally started working for me. My wife told me "there is no Hawkeye (her favourites) so there will be no Ahsoka". Sorry love, but my favourite character made the cut.

Also rewatched end of season 2 again. Wow, it was so good. Thank you Disney+!

rumblewagon and Ahsoka's Tano like this.
  4. rumblewagon

rumblewagon Force Ghost star 4

Sep 24, 2004
    *reads this*
    *immediately logs into Disney+ and changes own profile pic to Ahsoka*

Ahsoka's Tano likes this.
  5. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014
    I just changed my pic to Ahsoka too. I noticed you can have separate profiles for those interested.

rumblewagon likes this.
  6. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    How many years do you guys think we’ll have to wait to get a continuation of Ahsoka’s story post Rebels

7. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014
    I'd imagine after Resistance is done with, they'll have some time before the next show makes its debut. One thing I wonder about is how close in the timeframe that epilogue sequence of Rebels was to the Mandalorian's. That would be an interesting way to continue the story.

8. Fredrik Vallestrand

Fredrik Vallestrand Force Ghost star 7

Jan 15, 2018
    I think the year after Resistance is done a new show on disney plus+ Maybe the rumored FF are working that would be the next TCW in terms of story telling and world building.

9. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014
    These shows typically air in the Fall, so Sept/Oct 2020 might be a good bet.

10. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    We will know of the next show by celebration, maybe with a surprise teaser. This new show probaly been in the maing for 3 years

11. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    I think it was some time after but I think it would have been less than 5 years. Definitely post Jakku.

12. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    Rebels epilouge is right after Jakku when the war is over. 1 year after jedi. So during the mandalorian, Ashoka and Sabine probaly in the unknown regions looking for Ezra.

13. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    Which I am glad. I just want as little connection as possible with other characters from other Star Wars

14. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    Yeah i agree with this i love connections and they are importants, but they need to be big small ones works great too. Altough i think we will see other familiar mando's in fureture seasons. I think the Ashoka/Era thing will go into the show about the unknown regions and how they dealt with the growing darkness that would come 30 years later.

15. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014
    Well there is a sort of a connection anyway if you think about it. Don't forget who's with Ahsoka in her search for Ezra.

[​IMG]

16. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    Yeah, thats the mando connection, and they might use that. Not Sabine directly, buyt maybe members of her clan can appear in season 2 as the mandos try to come back up from the purge.

17. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014

18. rumblewagon

rumblewagon Force Ghost star 4

Sep 24, 2004
  19. Jordan1Kenobi

Jordan1Kenobi SWC Jedi Draft Champion star 6 VIP - Game Winner

Sep 30, 2012
    Holy ****! Yes please!

Bor Mullet and rumblewagon like this.
  20. Bor Mullet

Bor Mullet Force Ghost star 8

Apr 6, 2018
    I’m guessing we’ll see her in TROS.

21. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    Yep that’s my assumption although how the hell they will fit her into the movie is beyond me

Bor Mullet likes this.
  22. Bor Mullet

Apr 6, 2018
    I think it’s simple. She’ll be among the massive fleet that shows up in the final battle. Along with other cameos. I bet we’ll also see Hera, for example. And Hondo. All in that scene. But for a few moments, max.

revan772 likes this.
  23. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    Makes sense

Bor Mullet likes this.
  24. revan772

revan772 Jedi Master star 4

Aug 5, 2014
    Yeah Iam betting we get a lot of cameos. Jason, Hera, Chopper, Ahsoka and Sabine, Ezra maybe Thrawn, Kaz, some canon book characters like Nora, Wedge, and maybe some Legends characters could be fun. But yeah I bet it is a short cameo and I bet I cry.

Last edited: Dec 15, 2019
  25. Bor Mullet

Apr 6, 2018
    The Collossus is also a certainty, I’m guessing.