main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE
  2. ATTENTION: All leaks and rumors MUST be spoiler tagged. Information from official sources or the big trades do NOT need to be tagged

TV Discussion The Ahsoka Tano Mega Thread Power Hour

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Current and Future Shows' started by Todd the Jedi , Aug 16, 2015.

1. Ash_Satine

Ash_Satine Jedi Knight star 2

Dec 5, 2017
    I thought about that scene ealier. I never had the feeling that everything in the novel about SOM was fixed or told like it happened in a chronological order (I don't think they would have allowed the book to published otherwise). Like ... that something happened between Anakin's warning about not fighting Maul, the fight, the trap. It wouldn't be a retcon at all if Ahsoka fights him, loose but flees, regroups and uses the trap. Or in a different order.

i don't know ... I remember reading it first at a convention and I know I told by friend in the middle of the night: "Hey, I bet the trap works and then the order comes."

And really? In this moment your enemy is your friend.

Seerow likes this.
  2. Fredrik Vallestrand

Fredrik Vallestrand Force Ghost star 7

Jan 15, 2018
    the fighting will be longer then novel suggested, it will be probaly the bggest and best battle they have done so. Also Filloni already retconed with the blue sabers.

3. Ahsoka's Tano

Ahsoka's Tano Force Ghost star 7

Oct 28, 2014
    Still got to me about that obscure article suggesting Maul killing her. Maybe I should take Elsa's advice.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2020
  4. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    I really doubt this will follow the novel to the letter. TCW has always done its own thing. It already sounds like changes are being made to pad it out to be enough material for 4 full episodes.

5. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014
    Spicing up the events as described in the novel is one thing; considering it was only featured in a prologue. But killing her is something entirely different.

6. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    i think the fight probaly happens in episode 3 and it ends with order 66. episode 4 we see order 66 and how affects her with all the jedi being killed off and her and Maul going into hiding. I bet it will with the hologram message of Obi wan kenobi and maybe get an epilouge and show a second of Vader.

7. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014
    But what about how she catches up with Rex and fakes their deaths?

8. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    they probaly escape and take escape pods and fake their deaths.

9. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    Maybe Ahsoka will take one of those vital signs suppressing pills as Obi-wan did in the Deception Arc and thus she is convincingly "dead" for a spell. I'm sure they'll catch up. Ahsoka is very intelligent and resourceful. Rex himself is highly intelligent and a great tactician. Between the two of them, they'll work it out. Damn this is why we needed one more recent episode of Rex and Ahsoka working together just to demonstrate how successful they'll be with all their guile combined before this arc.

10. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014
    I mean will that be necessarily shown in this final season of TCW; or just to be left inferred in the novel?

11. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    I think we'll find out exactly how this happens when the episode is available to watch. Will Ahsoka die? Probably not. Will she fake her death? The question is how do we get from point A to point B which is what TCW has always been about. It's about the journey not the destination.

12. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    I think she might get injured like Ezra was in the finale with blaster shot to her shoulder.

13. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014
    But why "probably"? That's going back to the article. That mean's there's a chance she does die. So what does that infer; that all we know from the novel and of course Rebels is a dream?
    [face_dunno]

14. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    people write stupid articles though, it's nothing new though. Ashoka will live but probaly injured.

15. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014
    That makes more sense than killing her. Even suggesting "probably".

[​IMG]

16. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    what if the rebels character is her clone or twin.[face_thinking]

Seerow likes this.
  17. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    Nobody ever thought Obi-wan could "die" in TCW either. I say "probably" because she has died once already and possibly twice. This is a "death is cheap" franchise anyways. This debate about "killing her" in of its self is pretty ludicrous. Personally I love a good hero that gets the crap beat out of them then gets up and keeps going. Maybe she'll get beat to within an inch of her life just so fans can get mad about it.

18. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    I think Maul will beat her little and then order 66 will almost crush and kill her.

19. TheCloneWarsForever

TheCloneWarsForever Force Ghost star 7

Apr 24, 2018
    I'm sure some out there have a fantasy of her being brutalized to the point of needing plastic surgery (hence, her different facial structure on Rebels.) Not gonna happen.

20. clone commander bossk

clone commander bossk Ostrich Velocity Expert star 5

Nov 5, 2019
    she's gonna be fine.

21. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014
    So it's inferred as being resurrected. It's different than Maul of course, because unless your last name just happens to be Nostradamus NO ONE COULD HAVE PREDICTED AT ALL that he'd be alive and kicking more than half a decade after TPM's release.

22. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    i wound't mind if she gets mutch trauma from this and is severe injured. and about how she looks in rebels apposed to her vision she changed her appearance as she got older and maybe her vision is in her most elder years. vision Ashoka might be her in her gandalf period.

23. clone commander bossk

clone commander bossk Ostrich Velocity Expert star 5

Nov 5, 2019
    ahsoka lives!

24. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014
    So how old does she look in this then?
    [​IMG]

25. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    Its difficult to know how old she is in animation but i guess as old Shaak Ti was around 40+ Her last appearance in Rebels is almost like her vision.