main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE
  2. ATTENTION: All leaks and rumors MUST be spoiler tagged. Information from official sources or the big trades do NOT need to be tagged

TV Discussion The Ahsoka Tano Mega Thread Power Hour

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Current and Future Shows' started by Todd the Jedi , Aug 16, 2015.

1. Ahsoka's Tano

Ahsoka's Tano Force Ghost star 7

Oct 28, 2014
    Well her headtails are shorter.
    [​IMG]

2. Fredrik Vallestrand

Fredrik Vallestrand Force Ghost star 7

Jan 15, 2018
    well yeah i see that. it might grow more later or since it's just a vision it was just how she could have looked in older age how long her head tails would grow.

3. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014
    Hey wait a minute, I just thought of something. That image is supposed to take place after the events of ROTS, right? So that means that she must be alive and well past the Clone Wars.

Ok I'm done with that.
    [​IMG]

4. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    Yeah and know the question is does she survive TROS. old lady Tano.

5. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014
    I liked Dave Filoni's take.
    [​IMG]

6. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    yeah he likes to be vague about it dosen't he. I bet the rebels sequel story might give hints to her fate if not awnser it.

7. TheCloneWarsForever

TheCloneWarsForever Force Ghost star 7

Apr 24, 2018
    TROS is still over two in-universe decades away from the end of Rebels. No need to address it at all.

8. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    she be what 70 years old by that, not even Dooku's age.
    Maybe by time of TFA she in somewhere peacefulv
    and too old to go out fight.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2020
    SateleNovelist11 likes this.
  9. Darth Valkyrus

Darth Valkyrus Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 12, 2013
    Now I want someone to approach Ian McKellen at a con or something and get him to say this. I can totally hear it in his voice in my head. That measured, solemn cadence.

Ahsoka's Tano likes this.
  10. TheCloneWarsForever

TheCloneWarsForever Force Ghost star 7

Apr 24, 2018
    https://www.theringer.com/2020/1/24/21080864/binge-mode-star-wars-ahsoka-tano-a-character-study

Almost a two hour podcast but well worth a listen. Just hearing them talk about the scene where Ahsoka leaves the Order brings up all the emotions again. Which I thought was nearly impossible given that we're in the middle of a month long celebration over her third return to the screen since that day. Shows how that moment was as much a triumph as it was emotional devastation.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2020
  11. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014
  12. SateleNovelist11

SateleNovelist11 Force Ghost star 6

Jan 10, 2015
    Love the drawing of Gandalf and Ahsoka. Two of my favorite characters of all time.

This is a good analysis.

13. The Legions of Lettow

The Legions of Lettow Jedi Master star 5

Oct 14, 2015
    Well, apparently she survived Order 66 because she wasn’t a Jedi. And in Rebels she tells Vader she is no Jedi. So did she become a Jedi again before she died?

14. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    I would say most clones probably don't know the difference between Ahsoka, Obi-wan, and Maul in terms of "What is a Jedi?". Unless like Rex they've encountered Ventress or Dooku and know there is a line drawn there. Really I think they'll go after anyone with a lightsaber when Order 66 is triggered even if its a red one.

Last edited: Jan 29, 2020
  15. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014
    I'd have to rewatch ROTS again, but doesn't Anakin/Vader walk through the Jedi Temple at the near-end with Clone Troopers and his saber drawn?

16. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    Remember that Tup had no reaction to Anakin but wanted to murder Tiplee as soon as he saw her? I think they recognize Anakin and Palpatine. Otherwise thinthey don'tk twice that Ahsoka and Maul aren't Jedi. I think they'll go after Maul. How do most people recognize a Jedi right away? They got lightsaber.

Last edited: Jan 29, 2020
  17. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014
    Well that raises an entirely different question altogether (and one that belongs in another thread than this one): How could they have recognized Anakin before he was completely seduced by Sidious/Palpatine into becoming Vader? I thought those chips were implanted in the Clones well before; while Dooku was still Sidious' apprentice.

18. Darth Valkyrus

Darth Valkyrus Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 12, 2013
    IIRC it was said once (I can't remember where) that most of the common citizens of the galaxy could hardly tell you the difference between Jedi and Sith. To them it's two orders of mystic sorcerers arguing about whose religion is better. Most of the people also couldn't give a damn about whether the Jedi or Sith have the upper hand at any given time, as long as it doesn't affect their ability to live in peace and prosperity.

Seerow likes this.
  19. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    Indeed, this happened in a recent comic, where Order 66 was triggered around some Inquisitors, all former Jedi, and they were attacked despite having both red lightsabers and Imperial markings on their armor.

20. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    Makes sense. In the trailer it certainly looks like Jesse was trying to order 66 Maul. Those big black eyes look like Tup's with those grossly enlarged pupils he had.

21. Mandalorian Riddler

Mandalorian Riddler Jedi Master star 4

Feb 27, 2018
    All we know is that Ahsoka is gonna kick some ass

rumblewagon and Ahsoka's Tano like this.
  22. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014
    Ashley's currently on a Disney Cruise. Couldn't resist this picture.

[​IMG]

23. Mandalorian Riddler

Mandalorian Riddler Jedi Master star 4

Feb 27, 2018
    She always looks so into any Star Wars Content

24. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014
    I had posted this in one of the ST threads, and wanted to share it here too with good reason.

(Starting around the 4:40 mark)

Last edited: Feb 14, 2020
  25. Dorryn

Dorryn Jedi Master star 3

Jan 24, 2015
    Haven't seen TROS. Still had a good laugh watching this.