main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE
  2. ATTENTION: All leaks and rumors MUST be spoiler tagged. Information from official sources or the big trades do NOT need to be tagged

TV Discussion The Ahsoka Tano Mega Thread Power Hour

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Current and Future Shows' started by Todd the Jedi , Aug 16, 2015.

1. Fredrik Vallestrand

Fredrik Vallestrand Force Ghost star 7

Jan 15, 2018
    If she stayed with the jedi order she would have gone against her instinct and might have becomr as flawed as the rest if the jedi. She almost joined Maul. I think she could join the dark side if it meant save Anakin.

2. Ahsoka's Tano

Ahsoka's Tano Force Ghost star 7

Oct 28, 2014
    Thing about Ahsoka's character is that she was never easily swayed unless by force. It was just her novel instincts that let her on a certain path. She went after Maul on Mandalore because she herself believed it was the right thing to do; she was upset that the Jedi wouldn't support her outside of a single regiment of Clones, but went there regardless and in the end obviously regretted not being there for Anakin when he needed her most; but if you asked her she'd likely still have supported Mandalore knowing then what she knows now.

3. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
  4. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014
    I've already pre-ordered the Amazon exclusive one.
    [​IMG]

5. MrDarth0

MrDarth0 Jedi Master star 4

Oct 3, 2015
    Palpatine would probably try to get rid of her in some way, but Vader pre-burn could have tried to convert her and take out Palpatine together.

The big question is whether Anakin would trust her enough to tell her about his visions of Padme dying and his mistrust of the Council.

6. TCF-1138

TCF-1138 Anthology/Fan Films/NSA Mod & Ewok Enthusiast star 6 Staff Member Manager

Sep 20, 2002
    I have to confess something. I really dislike Funko Pops. I think the design is garbage; they try way too hard to make them cute, and it just ends up being off-putting.

7. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014
    I'd say he trusts her.

Last edited: Sep 3, 2021
  8. Darth_Accipiter

Darth_Accipiter Force Ghost star 5

Feb 2, 2015
    Important to note that Ahsoka did not exist when Episode 3 was written. If she did, its possible Padme would have sought her out prior to confronting Anakin on Mustafar. Her logic would be that If Obi Wan could survive the Clone Ambush, surely more Jedi such as Ahsoka would as well. I think it's likely Padme would tell Ahsoka everything before anyone else, considering she was a close confidant and no longer part of the Order. But that's a can of worms that completely alters the story.

Last edited: Sep 3, 2021
  9. Darth Valkyrus

Darth Valkyrus Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 12, 2013
    If Anakin had won the duel on Mustafar, this would happen when Palps showed up:

It's possible in the aftermath of that, that he might have subsequently encountered Ahsoka and managed to convince her that yes, the Jedi really were traitors, and the Dark Side was the way to go.

And before you know it you have the new duumvirate:

[​IMG]

The problem being of course that Vader has no mandate to rule the galaxy. Palpatine actually did, due to his legalistically transferring pretty much all executive power to the office of Supreme Chancellor. He had political legitimacy of a sort, Vader has none. Well, it's just an idea.

10. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014
    Went to a local Fair today and in one building they featured some award-winning artwork and crafts. I knew this one was familiar somewhere.[​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

11. Bor Mullet

Bor Mullet Force Ghost star 8

Apr 6, 2018
    You’re not alone.

Sproj and TCF-1138 like this.
  12. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014
  13. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018

Little nice fan made comic coming.

14. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014
    Not that I'd be complaining, but I can't imagine the comic would be considered canon; at least it'd be something to bide the time until the LA series gets released in 2023.

clone commander bossk likes this.
  15. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    I think the ashoska series will probaly give us the awnser to what she was doing between season 2 finale of rebels to Mandalorian.

16. CrazyOldJedi

CrazyOldJedi Chosen One star 6

Oct 29, 2000
    That's some scary stuff there, did you get out OK?

17. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014
    LOL! Hey it was made out of beans so I can't put anything against the artist.

18. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
  19. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014
    So I got into an argument within an Ahsoka FB group where it got to the point where I just decided to leave the group completely. Someone recently posted an image suggestion of what Ahsoka's reaction would be if/when she meets the adult Boba for the first time. The consensus was she'd say something like, "you look like a friend I knew" (obviously referencing the clones and especially Rex); but I took it the other direction. I'd have assumed she already knew who Boba was just by all of the hype surrounding him, so she should easily make the distinction. I said something like, "Ahsoka and Boba were never friends," and the whole place just turned on me; calling me names and telling me that I wasn't looking at the image the right way. Uh yeah, I think I know Ahsoka. I know she can tell the difference between a clone and another person she's met a long time ago.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2021
  20. DannyD

DannyD Jedi Master star 4

Dec 16, 2017
    I think she would too. By general demeanour, Boba's interaction with her, and his out-of-step-with-Rex's age. Maybe by reputation too (I.e., the armour). He would recognise her I guess. She might be a bit confused before she works it out but it wouldn't take long.

(Also, stupid FB groupthink).

21. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014
    Truth of the matter is, the Jedi could tell the difference between which clone is which; even without their unique helmet designs. It would be naïve for Ahsoka to say something like, "gee, you remind me of a clone friend of mine" just because of the looks. There were millions of clones that he could've reminded her of if that were the case, not just one.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2021
    DannyD likes this.
  22. clone commander bossk

clone commander bossk Ostrich Velocity Expert star 5

Nov 5, 2019
    Rereading the ahsoka novel, it's better than i remember.

CampOfSorgan likes this.
  23. godisawesome

godisawesome Skywalker Saga Undersheriff star 6 Staff Member Manager

Dec 14, 2010
    Arguably, the more interesting way to integrate everything would be for her to recognize Boba as an individual, but also assert the unique individuality of all clones, possibly even in a way that Boba denies.

24. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014
    But I'd have assumed Boba would be the last person in the galaxy to want to suggest that he's just another clone like the others bred for battle.

25. SateleNovelist11

SateleNovelist11 Force Ghost star 6

Jan 10, 2015
    Are some of you guys in the Ahsoka Tano Lovers group on Facebook? It's a great group featuring Ahsoka-themed artwork. They've put up some great stuff.