main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The all new Yoshee appreciation thread :)

Discussion in 'Archive: London UK' started by sweetcaroline, Aug 10, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yoshee

Yoshee Former RSA & CR star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 3, 2002
    You what me when I don't?? [face_laugh] :p

Throw things at me? :p

2. Livi-Wan

Livi-Wan Jedi Master star 4

Sep 29, 2002
    Sorry, my last sentence should read 'Yoshee only spells well because I hit him when he doesn't'.

*hits yoshee*

3. Nomad-2

Nomad-2 Jedi Master star 4

May 23, 2004
    I thought up something about Yoshee....

He dosen't get mad when we kill him! :D

4. Yoshee

Aug 3, 2002
    *hits yoshee*

What was that for?? :_|

5. Enji

Enji Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 14, 2002
    Ah yes.. Yoshee. A living legend, a person of great magnitude, someone we should all look up to! His way of moderation is brilliant, his style is impeccable, and did I mention the way he can make everyone feel good and warm inside?

Yoshee is a wonderful human being, and a great leader. Everyone everywhere adore him, and he's loved by all the ladies. Everyone in FFUK wants to be like Yoshee, although they know they can never achieve his great looks and charming wit. He is, simply put, a role model, that we all should be proud of.

But the best thing about him is certainly the way he swallows every lie he hears. :p

6. Thraxwhirl

Thraxwhirl Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 14, 2002
    Amber and Enji...

I'm enthused that you approve of my idea to stage something to placate poor Malkie.

Would either of you two ladies care to do a turn as Leia?

Scene goes like this I imagine:

*The Bridge of the Death Star. A prisoner is brought before Governor Tarkin. It is none other than the Princess herself.*

Leia
    "Oooh, Gov'ner Tarkin, is it? Ya big nancy pooance. I should've ken that ye were behind all o' this noansense like a grumpy scool kid who've a chip on 'is shoolder cuz we gi' 'im a wedgie and flushed 'is heed in the bog durin' lunch brek. Ah might've copped a noz-fool o' yer pungent stink the mom'nt they brung me aboard, ya silk-tie-wearin' toasser, alwiz broon-tunging yon Eempurra chappie lak a rubber-spined drama student on Palpy's castin' cooch. Ye think yer sooo big an' tuff an' cleever, doan't ye? Think yer the all-pooawerful heed commander in charge o' this galaxy - wi' auld Kevlarr Charlie here breathin' lak a grit big asthmatic trainspotter n' looking lak a dozy grit vinyl dildo... Well, ye dinnae frighten me, Sonny Jim, wi' yer spesships, an' yer jackboots and yer truth seirums; Ah've broaken chairs across the heeds of more worthy opponents in pubs Sooth o' the Border as the pigs have hauled us oot at last orders many times, ya sallow, pasty-faced, thumb-suckin' dandelion. Hoo many vests are ye wearin' right noo? Yer poor mother knittin' 'em all the oors God sends, so 'er delicate little soldier disnae catch a wee chill and drop deed like some fragile inbred jessie, who breks 'er heart when 'e writes hame tae tell 'er he's cried lak a baby cuz Admiral Motti's stamped on 'is Teddy Bear and nicked oaff wi' 'is Irn-Bru. Yer cannae threaten me intae lettin' youse noo the wuraboots o' yon Rebel Base wi' yer namby-pamby -"

*Her invective continues for several arduous minutes, becoming ever more scornful, defamatory, and calling into question Tarkin's sexuality, courage, emotional maturity and physical prowess, and is at times illustrated by the princess strutting up and down, one hand upon her hip and the other, wrist drooped as the handle of a teapot. All the while, static crackles from the helmets of nearby stormtroopers, who occasionally fail to surpress their chuckles. Eventually, she ceases her tirade and stares malevolently at her adversary.*

Tarkin
    "Oh, ye're right feckin' charmin' en't ya, wi' yer stupid coiffeured hair and cocaine habit. I cannae tell youse hoo moch pleesure it gives me tae terminate yer life wi' a broken bottle, Princess, ya cantankerous unhoolsome wench!"

Leia
    "Pffft! Ah very much doobt ye've got the stomach tae lamp a woman, Tarky, ya soft, pressed-ironed knob-joackey; ah've tekken dumps that had more killer instinct than ye!

Tarkin
    "Oh, ye have, have ye? Well, we'll just see aboot that, ya minging, whiskey-breath, fish wife. Y'see, petal, since ye've been so daesperately unwillin' tae gi' us tha fix on yon Basey, yu've gi'en us noo choice but tae demonstrate the poo-er o' this tootally wicked new Deeth Star, by the wae. Ah've picked the fust target that come intae ma heed, and decided tae bloo seven shades o' shaiiite oot o' yon stuck-up, poncy, hanky-wavin' Unglish. Ah'm gonnae bloo the feckers off the face o' the Earth. Hoo d'ya feel aboot that then, eh?"

Leia
    "The Unglish ye say? Ooh, fine and dandy, Tarky. You go reet aheed, doll."

Tarkin
    "Whit?"

Leia
    "Aye, sunshine. Stick 'em one frae me, pal. Ah hate tha bastards as much as yersel."

Tarkin
    "Oh... Oh, well ok. I'll bloody well dae it then."

Leia
    "Aye, Saphire... them scunners have had it comin' lang enough wi' their posh haemasexual accents n' thur shandy-sippin' early cloosin' oors. I cannae stand the loat o' them. Swine that they are!"

Tarkin
    "Ok then. Ye see, Vader, Ah told ya she could be co-operative. Noo hey! You up there! Gie them bastards laldy!!"

*Yoshee's house is targetted from space, exploding in a fiery ball, l

7. AmberStarbright

AmberStarbright Jedi Grand Master star 7

Dec 20, 2002
    oh oh **raises hand** I want the part of Leia (it sounds like fun) :D :D :D

8. Enji

May 14, 2002
    [face_laugh] My, that was frickin' hilarious! [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

I can't play Leia though... my Scottish accent isn't very good. ;)

9. AmberStarbright

AmberStarbright Jedi Grand Master star 7

Dec 20, 2002
    Neither is mine but I am sure my cousins can teach me....although they aren't really understandable :p

10. Yoshee

Aug 3, 2002
    Ah yes.. Yoshee. A living legend, a person of great magnitude, someone we should all look up to! His way of moderation is brilliant, his style is impeccable, and did I mention the way he can make everyone feel good and warm inside?

Yoshee is a wonderful human being, and a great leader. Everyone everywhere adore him, and he's loved by all the ladies. Everyone in FFUK wants to be like Yoshee, although they know they can never achieve his great looks and charming wit. He is, simply put, a role model, that we all should be proud of.

[face_love] [face_love]

But the best thing about him is certainly the way he swallows every lie he hears.

:eek: :_| :_|

**Plots revenge** [face_devil] :p

11. malkieD2

malkieD2 Ex-Manager and RSA star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2002
    awesome stuff Thrax :) pity you can't read this because you are BANNED !

If you liked that you should read the threads in the Scottish forum which are ANH and ESB in Scottish. fantastic work !

12. Stormtrooper_fan

Stormtrooper_fan Jedi Master star 5

Aug 23, 2003
    I read the Scottish Star Wars thread in there the other night and had to get someone to translate it :_|

I appreciate Yoshee [face_love]

... I appreciate he lives so far away from me I can be rude to him and he can't come round and batter me [face_mischief]

13. Thraxwhirl

Apr 14, 2002
    LOL! Yes, I'm keeping my distance too, Nic. Out to the West.

One o' these days, I suspect Yoshee will crack under all the abuse and hunt us down one by one. [face_worried]

Malkie, yeah, I'll take a peep at those threads. They sound cool. :)

I've always wanted to do something along such lines, ever since Darth_Thump began a thread on "Glaswegian lessons" in YJCC. Ha! The idea for this particular Leia vs. Tarkin scene resulted from it.

I also fancied casting Sean connery as Tarkin in place of Peter Cushing. Occasionally I practice an impersonation of him in the role.

Well, you have to make yer own etertainment in Swindon really. [face_laugh] or :_| Not sure which. :confused:

14. Yoshee

Aug 3, 2002
    One o' these days, I suspect Yoshee will crack under all the abuse and hunt us down one by one.

[face_devil]

15. Thraxwhirl

Apr 14, 2002
    Awwww, you know the FFUK loves you reeeeaaallly, Yoshee. :) :p

*Points*

Ooooh, look yonder - it's Natalie Portman with a special commemorative "Yoshee Appreciation Cake".

[image=http://www.schroedersbakery.com/galleries/bday_gallery/fullimages/Star_Wars_Image_f.jpg]

*Ties the man's shoelaces together while he's distracted*

16. messicat_kenobi

messicat_kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 24, 2002
    Yay for Yoshee! He is amusing and somehow manages to put up with all the nonense that gets heaped on him!

17. Yoshee

Aug 3, 2002
    I'm only amusing??? :eek: Damn it, I must be loosing my touch!!! I remember when I was funny! :_| :p

18. Thraxwhirl

Apr 14, 2002
    You are funny, Yoshee - in a peculiar way. :D It's just probably best you're not encouraged.

[Han] Now, look, don't get any funny ideas. [/Han]

[image=http://galactic-voyage.com/images/SW%20pics/Star%20Wars/luke%20bribes%20han.jpg]

19. Yoshee

Aug 3, 2002
    It's just probably best you're not encouraged.

:_| :p

20. Enji

May 14, 2002
    Awww, you made the Yoshee-girl cry...

21. Yoshee

Aug 3, 2002
  22. SithLordDarthRichie

SithLordDarthRichie CR Emeritus: London star 9

Oct 3, 2003
    Appreciation for Yoshee?