main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE
  2. ATTENTION: All leaks and rumors MUST be spoiler tagged. Information from official sources or the big trades do NOT need to be tagged

Andor The Andor Image Caption Thread

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Current and Future Shows' started by Todd the Jedi , Sep 22, 2022.

1. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    [​IMG]

"Excuse me do you have a moment to talk about our lord and savior the Tax Collector?"

[​IMG]

Vetch- "Maybe if I stand real still they'll think I'm an animatronic."

[​IMG]

"Ah, time to manually clang this metal to let eveyone know it's time for bed. Then I'm gonna hop in my floating landspeeder and head to the spaceport and fly my intergalactic shuttle through transdimensional hyperspace!"

2. Pro Scoundrel

Pro Scoundrel New Films Expert At Modding Casual star 6 Staff Member Manager

Nov 20, 2012
    star-wars-andor-review.jpg

"I'm looking for an Ewok."
    "Kinky."

Last edited: Sep 22, 2022
  3. Glitterstimm

Glitterstimm Force Ghost star 6

Dec 30, 2017
    *record scratch, freeze frame* "Yep, that's me. You're probably wondering how I wound up here."

[​IMG]

LedReader, BigAl6ft6, 3sm1r and 9 others like this.
  4. Darth_Accipiter

Darth_Accipiter Force Ghost star 5

Feb 2, 2015
    [​IMG]
    "Are we there yet?"
    "Kriff it if you don't stop asking I will turn this bike around!"

5. Glitterstimm

Dec 30, 2017
    "Why do you tease me like this, you know Blue Razzelberry is my favorite flavor!"
    [​IMG]

"Fear not my dear, the Correlian Walnuts will stand no chance against you now."
    [​IMG]

6. Glitterstimm

Dec 30, 2017
  7. Django Fett

Django Fett Force Ghost star 5

Nov 7, 2012
    [​IMG]
    "Do I look as cool as Krennic... think carefully before you answer that!"

[​IMG]
    VEL: Look at that view, you can't replicate that with The Volume!!!

8. Glitterstimm

Dec 30, 2017
  9. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    [​IMG]

"Man, we may be struggling to survive under an oppressive totalitarian regime, but aren't those lights just preeety."

10. Todd the Jedi

Oct 16, 2008
    [​IMG]

"Syril dear don't stand too close to the television you'll go blind! Now enough CNN put Jeopardy on!"

11. rumblewagon

rumblewagon Force Ghost star 4

Sep 24, 2004
    [​IMG]
    Dedra: "I despise you! I loathe you! Try to contact me again and I'll bring the full weight of the ISB down upon you!"
    Syril: "So...dinner next week?"
    Dedra: "I'm too busy. I have several people to "interview". Ask me again in a month. I know you will anyway."

Last edited: Nov 3, 2022
  12. rumblewagon

Sep 24, 2004
    [​IMG]
    Syril: "From the moment you interrogated me, all those days ago, not a moment has gone by when I haven't thought of you. And now that I'm with you again...I'm in agony. The closer I get to you, the worse it gets. The thought of not being with you...I can't breathe. I'm haunted by the intense interrogation you conveyed upon me. My heart is beating...hoping that concise, thorough scrutiny will not be our last. Your picture is in my private box, tormenting me. What can I do? I will do anything you ask. If you are suffering as much as I am, please tell me."

Dedra: "I am suffering, but not in the same way you are. Listen up! We live in a real world! Come back to it! I'm an ISB supervisor! You're a low-level bureaucrat who lives with his mother. If you follow your thoughts through to conclusion, they will take you to a place you definitely do not want to go. It's called Narkina 5."

13. Bor Mullet

Bor Mullet Force Ghost star 8

Apr 6, 2018
    Make out already!

14. Pro Scoundrel

Pro Scoundrel New Films Expert At Modding Casual star 6 Staff Member Manager

Nov 20, 2012
    That's the title of next week's episode.

15. rumblewagon

Sep 24, 2004
    [​IMG]
    Dedra: "I have come here to chew Peezos and kick ass. And I'm all out of Peezos."

16. Glitterstimm

Dec 30, 2017
    [​IMG]

17. Bor Mullet

Bor Mullet Force Ghost star 8

Apr 6, 2018
    Ha! Perfect. And for the record, Kino Loy is the only person I will ever work for. Otherwise, I work alone.

18. rumblewagon

Sep 24, 2004
    [​IMG]
    Kino: "Aren't you dressed kinda funny for a Narkina 5 guard?"
    Luke: "Oh, the uniform. I'm Luke Skywalker. I'm here to rescue you."
    Kino: "You're who?"
    Luke: "I'm here to rescue you. I'm from the future. I'm here with Cassian Andor!"
    Kino: "Who?"
    Luke: "Oh, you probably know him as Keef Girgo. He sent me here to rescue you!"
    Kino: "How did you get here from the future?"
    Luke: "The World Between Worlds. I rescued Jyn Erso along with Cassian!"
    Kino: "Who's Jyn Erso?"
    Luke: "A character who is too good to let die! That's what the World Between Worlds is for! That's why I'm here for you now!"

Siphonophore and Glitterstimm like this.
  19. rumblewagon

Sep 24, 2004
    [​IMG]
    Tony Gilroy: "In Star Wars, you can't show certain things like sex...but we do have ways of implying...."

[​IMG]

20. rumblewagon

Sep 24, 2004
    [​IMG]
    Syril: "Don't be afraid."
    Dedra: "I was afraid to die. I've been dying a little bit each day since you came back into my life."
    Syril: "What are you talking about?"
    Dedra: "I kinda like you."
    Syril: "You kinda like me? I thought that we had decided not to...kinda like each other. That we would be forced to live a lie and that it would destroy our lives."
    Dedra: "We? It's you who has been living the lie. And I think that crazy mob out there is about to destroy our lives. I truly, deeply...kinda like you. And before we die, I want you to know."
    Syril: "Screw the dying part. Let's go back to my place. No wait...we'll have to go back to your place."

21. Django Fett

Django Fett Force Ghost star 5

Nov 7, 2012
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 25, 2022