main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga The Angel of Alderaan-ANH AU(A/A,H/L,L/M)-COMPLETED!- 22.May 2005: Some re-written for Ep. III

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Tribun, Apr 4, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tribun

Tribun Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 20, 2003
    Ok, time to end the speculation.

Yes, Padmè IS pregnant. Anakin must have that Skywalker luck....the first night with his wife after 19 years and...BANG... he gets her pregnant at once. Of course it will be a while before she knows of herself being prego. (That will be in the sequel)

Chapter 71

Anakin tested the hate field with the Force. It was like a wall, not letting anything through which was of the light side. The Emperor seemed to enjoy their helplessness, laughing from time to time, clearly waiting for his enemies to give up.

Anakin looked to Yoda. The old Master seemed to be deep in concentration. The task of trying to find a way through the hate wall was taxing his strength, Anakin sensed that. Then he looked to the four on the ground. He prayed that they would overcome Palpatine's dark power, or he knew they would die.
    [image=http://massassi.yavin4.com/sw_img/e5dego20.jpg]
    "Do not hope for their survival. It is a sleep of death they are in." The Emperor mocked him from above. "And even if they survive, it wouldn't be of any consequence. I had years to store dark side energy in never known quantities.....hehe. Coruscant is like a gigantic battery to me, the hate of its inhabitants making me stronger. And I fear I will be more than ready, if you somehow make it through the field. Ha ha...."

Walking to the edge of the platform, Palpatine continued the mocking. "Your lovely wife..... too bad that she will die too. I had enjoyed using her for my plans, but now she is only a nuisance. When all your companions here are dead, all the traitors on your ship will die too. Hehe....then I will allow you to follow them."
    [image=http://massassi.yavin4.com/sw_img/e6star22.jpg]
    The Emperor then looked to Yoda. "Master Yoda was always more an annoyance than a threat. Nonetheless, I will enjoy seeing him die. For all the years I had to endure him, this will be more than compensation.....The last time I fought with him, he ran away like a coward, overwhelmed by my power."

"You talk too much Palpatine. You might be powerful, but your arrogance and overconfidence will be your death." Anakin was not intimidated.

"No, it is you who is arrogant. Thinking you could defeat me is foolish!"

Just then Yoda opened his eyes. "Powerful you have become, Palpatine! But wrong you are! Defeated you can be!" Yoda looked to Anakin. "Tell Obi-Wan that I have done what I had to. Disciplined, you have become. When gone I am, the best hope for the new Jedi you will be...." A bit of sadness was in Yoda's words.

Then he again looked to Palpatine. "Mighty you have become, Palpatine! The Dark side, your ally is. But always hope, there is! And a way through, every wall has! Lived a long life, I have! Ending, my time is, and yours with it too! Now remedy my error of the last time, I will!"

It happened in a split-second. Yoda glowed when he jumped up, and through the field. Anakin had no idea how he did it. Yoda landed on the Emperor's back, literally clawing himself into the fabric. The glow from Yoda became stronger, while Palpatine screamed in anger, and tried to shake off the old Jedi. Lightning poured through Palpatine into Yoda, but the old Jedi was determined not to give in. The Emperor smashed Yoda against the wall with his back a few times, tried to get a grip on him. "Get...off...me!"

"Mighty you are.....Palpatine! But invincible, you.....are....not!" Yoda had problems speaking, but continued what he was doing to the bitter end. If Anakin wanted to defeat the Emperor, this was the only way.

"You dared to lay hand on me! For that....I will destroy you!" Palpatine screamed, and then shot a strong pulse of lightning through his body into Yoda. There was a small explosion with a blinding light, and Anakin and had to look away, so he would not become blind.

Master Yoda.....what have you done?! He had no time to dwell on that thought when he saw the others awakening from Palpati

2. Kynstar

Kynstar Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 2, 2004
    Ohhh cool! Loved how you had Yoda go from the back ;) great job!! Lil guy helped drain Palpy!! Poor Yoda :( gone, but for a good cause. And our heroes awaken from their nightmares! [face_dancing]

Great job!! Can't wait for the final showdown!

3. Tribun

Jun 20, 2003
  4. Tribun

Jun 20, 2003
    Sh**!

I must be cursed!
    No one wants to answer? Is this fated to vanish on page X constantly? Where are my readers?

5. Ryozo

Ryozo Jedi Master star 1

Oct 3, 2002
    Ah, there we go...
    It, as they say, is on. Should be a fine show, indeed. Especially if Palpatine has any more, err, surprises up the proverbial sleeves.

6. Senator_Leia73

Senator_Leia73 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 30, 2003
    What does Palpy have planned for everyone. I cant wait until the next post! :D Poor Yoda sacrificed himself so that everyone else could have a chance to live. :_| I'm gonna miss Yoda. :(

7. maramijade

maramijade Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 17, 2000
    Yoda just rocks.
    Plain and simple.

you said that two were not going to make it out. . . well Yoda's down. . . who's next?

I have this odd feeling that Obi wan will not get to see his family .. .

:(

8. J_M_Bulldog

J_M_Bulldog Jedi Master star 4

Apr 24, 2003
    Thanks for the PM and sorry for being late to reply. Rented SW: KOTOR 2 TSL and being playing it [face_blush]

Ah, to that was Yoda's decision. I've never really liked Yoda but I respected him and it is sad to see him die. It is said to see any character other than some of the bad guys die.

You said two would not make it out. Yoda was one and I'm hoping the second is, and only is, Palpy ;)

9. LaYa_

LaYa_ Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 21, 2003

Great posts! :D

(Sorry this is a short review, but I'm a little tired)

Can't wait for more :)

10. queenonna

queenonna Jedi Youngling

Oct 12, 2002
    Oh Yodas dead.Great chapters.

11. Solo_Fan

Solo_Fan Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 3, 2003
    I was kind of hoping that Yoda would take out the emperor when he died. At least he weakened him. Hopefully, Anakin can lead the remaining group to victory. Time to showcase the Skywalker family power!

12. Kazzy

Kazzy Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 17, 2002
    :eek: :eek: My goodness, Tribun!! What a chapter!

Yoda's gone, which is sad, but he did drain some of Palpatine's power. Hopefully ti will be enough, but I'm afraid there might still be someother price to pay.

So, Padme's pregnant? Well I never. That will make for an interesting sub-plot in your sequel, I'm sure!

13. Tribun

Jun 20, 2003
    No replies. I think I wait with replies until the end of the battle.
    ______________________________________________________________________________
    Prepare yourself for SHOCKS! And notice Palpy's words at the end....

Chapter 72

They prepared for the lightning they knew a Sith was capable of. But it never came. Instead the air glowed orange around Palpatine's fingers. "WATCH OUT!" Anakin cried while pushing the others to the side. Not a second too soon. A bright fireball shot from the Emperor's fingers, slamming on the floor where the Jedi had been standing only seconds ago.

A second fireball followed, narrowly missing Leia. "Ah yes.... a little girl who thinks that she is a Jedi. Come, you brat.... I have no weapon. Try to attack me!" He smiled when he felt Leia becoming angry, knowing she had fallen for the bait.
    [image=http://massassi.yavin4.com/sw_img/e6star29.jpg]
    "Leia, NO!" Anakin tried to warn her, but she did not want to hear. Her pride hurt, she ran up the stairs, and wanted to cut Palpatine in two. She swung her saber, but it clashed against a red blade! Palpatine had pulled out a double-lightsaber from under his cloak, both blades glowing in an angry red.

Obi-Wan knew of this kind of weapon from many years ago, when he had fought against Palpatine's first apprentice, Darth Maul. "Leia, watch out! That weapon is very dangerous!"

Leia tried to hit the Emperor with her lightsaber, but the old man was surprisingly fast, parrying every one of her attacks. He is really old! How is that possible?! Leia fought him with pure determination to defeat him, while she saw her brother and Mara running up to help her out of that dangerous situation. That distracted her only for a second, but for Palpatine it was more than enough time. The lower blade slashed forward......

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Leia's scream of terror and pain echoed loudly though the Force, and the glass of the circular window cracked to pieces. Then she fell down the stairs, only to be caught by Anakin. Horrified, Anakin looked at what was once Leia's left leg. A little beneath the knee, it was cleanly cut off by Palpatine?s lightsaber, not bleeding because of the heat of the blade sealing the wound. Memories of how he had lost his limbs surfaced when he looked at the wound.

Leia cried in pain, but there was nothing he could do for her now. She was strong in the Force, so he couldn't send her to sleep. "Leia...please! Try to push the pain away....try it! Try it...for me." He felt Leia trying to lessen the agony, but she continued to cry in pain. Anakin was angry at Palpatine because he had done that to his daughter, but he controlled himself, and instead waited until he would see a chance for a quick strike against the old man. "Obi-Wan.....help them! I will attack him as soon as I see the chance."

Anakin could only watch, with not enough room for him up there to fight Palpatine also. The risk of accidentally hurting the others was too great. The fight was brutal, and Palpatine had the strength and agility as if he was a man fifty years younger.

"Oooof!" That was Luke. Palpatine had used a small oversight of Luke?s to kick him full force into the groin. Then he Force-pushed him down the stairs. Luke landed directly beside his sister. "Nnnnngg...father.....from where did he get all this strength?!"

"He is powered by the Dark side. It has become his essence..." Anakin watched Mara and Obi-Wan fighting against the Emperor. Obi-Wan's reflexes were not the best anymore, but he knew saber combat, and parried every of Palpatine?s attacks.
    [image=http://massassi.yavin4.com/sw_img/e6star26.jpg]
    Suddenly lightning bolts shot out from one of Palpatine's hands, hitting Mara full force. She was thrown away, and landed directly on Luke. Because of the impact, the breath was knocked out of both of them.

At once Anakin raced up the stairs to help Obi-Wan. His lightsaber clashed against one of the red blades, while the other one stopped Obi-Wan's saber fro

14. JediMasterRev

JediMasterRev Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 2, 2004
    Yikes! Not looking too good for Anakin. Hope one of the others has enough left to help him out. Really been enjoying!

15. Kynstar

Kynstar Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 2, 2004
    Oh talk about suspense and action compacted in one! Great work! :D Man... who's gonna come now? Or who's gonna be able to help Anakin? Palps is cool hehehehe I so can't wait for Ep III!! :D

Can't wait for the next part!!

16. LaYa_

LaYa_ Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 21, 2003
    Oh my!! Oh my!!! I guess these two words tell everything about what I am thinking after reading this chapter!

:eek:

17. meaganandsasha

meaganandsasha Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 30, 2004
    Another wonderful chapter....we've loved reading your story....can't wait for another one.....

18. queenonna

queenonna Jedi Youngling

Oct 12, 2002
    Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo Anakin can't die.Great chapter I can't wait for more. :D

19. Solo_Fan

Solo_Fan Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 3, 2003
    You can't kill Anakin! He has been through so much to get back to the lightside and Padme. I have no idea who is going to help him since the others, especially Leia, have been knocked out of the fight. Excellent chapter. :)

20. maramijade

maramijade Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 17, 2000
    wonderful as always. . .

Luke and Mara seem to be the ones who would be able to get up and help him, lets just hope Mara's not too comfortable on top of Luke there. . . ;)

21. green_eyes

green_eyes Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 20, 2004
    Oh no, I can't believe that he cut off Leia's leg.
    :eek:
    And Yoda is gone. :_|
    And Padme' is pregnant [face_dancing]

*green_eyes*

22. Senator_Leia73

Senator_Leia73 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 30, 2003
    That was a great chapter. I have enjoyed this story sooo much I cant wait until the next post. :D

23. J_M_Bulldog

J_M_Bulldog Jedi Master star 4

Apr 24, 2003
    Thanks for the PM

[face_devil] cliffie. [face_devil] cliffie.

I so can't wait to see what happens next. Please let the second person that don't make it out of that room Palpy. Anakin's got to live. Please.

24. Kazzy

Kazzy Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 17, 2002
    Oh no! Things are not looking good for our heroes. It's that nasty Palpatine! :eek:

25. jedi-lelila

jedi-lelila Jedi Master star 3

Jun 14, 2003
    Wow! excellent chapter :)

You can't kill Anakin! please [faace_begging]
    or any other heroes :p

Really can't wait for the next part. :)

~Lelila @};-

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.