main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga The Angel of Alderaan-ANH AU(A/A,H/L,L/M)-COMPLETED!- 22.May 2005: Some re-written for Ep. III

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Tribun, Apr 4, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Solo_Fan

Solo_Fan Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 3, 2003
    sorry about the late reply. It was a really long week at work. Good post. I definitely liked how Mara and Leia were put on the spot by Ruwee concerning future grandkids. Very appropriate responses for both considering they have eve married their prospective spouses yet. Will Padme reveal her good news in the last post? That should make everyone happy, especially Anakin.

2. JediMasterRev

JediMasterRev Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 2, 2004
    Thought I wrote earlier that it was a great chapter T :)
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing." ;) Great job, can't wait for the end. Curious about the spoiler.

3. LaYa_

LaYa_ Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 21, 2003
    Sorry, once again, I haven't reviewed because I've been very busy.

Well, I loved all the chapters and can't wait for the next chapter :)

4. Ana_Labris

Ana_Labris Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 31, 2000
    I'm here! I'm sorry but I've been terribly busy lately, I can't concentrate, but I promise, I will read the posts I missed and reply (someday.. )!

5. BrokenNoseOfQui-Gon

BrokenNoseOfQui-Gon Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 15, 2004
    Great update! I wonder how Anakin will be as a ruler? Perhaps a sequel is in order?

6. Kazzy

Kazzy Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 17, 2002
    Sorry it took me a while to get here, it's been busy round here lately!

Sabe and Obi-Wan were sweet and his son seems nice, seems to actually like him, which is always a plus.

At least the Naberries seem to have accepted Anakin. Boy, though, he must have felt like a naughty child when he stood in front of them like that. Whew!

7. Kynstar

Kynstar Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 2, 2004
    Oh man it's almost done?? WOW! Great chapter! Loved the uncertainty there with Ruwee and Obi with Andre that was great! :D

Can't wait for the last lil bit! Awesome work!

8. Tribun

Tribun Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 20, 2003
    Answer time:

JediMasterRev>Awesome post. Like how Ruwee gave Anakin the brief cold shoulder before welcoming him back. Found the scene with Obi-Wan and his son especially touching. Can't wait to see the coronation of the new Emperor. Awesome!!

Be surprised what Anakin has to say to the masses...

son-of-kenobi>twas great....really good..waiting..for finale!!!!!!

You won't be disappointed.

Solo_Fan>sorry about the late reply. It was a really long week at work. Good post. I definitely liked how Mara and Leia were put on the spot by Ruwee concerning future grandkids. Very appropriate responses for both considering they have eve married their prospective spouses yet. Will Padme reveal her good news in the last post? That should make everyone happy, especially Anakin.

Grandparents always seem to think about let the family grow... ;)
    And Padmè doesn't even know about her pregnancy yet. She is only 4 days along, so please have patience. The news will come out in the sequel.

LaYa_>Well, I loved all the chapters and can't wait for the next chapter

One is still to come...

Ana_Labris>I'm here! I'm sorry but I've been terribly busy lately, I can't concentrate, but I promise, I will read the posts I missed and reply (someday.. )!

I'm already curios what you will have to say.

BrokenNoseOfQui-Gon>Great update! I wonder how Anakin will be as a ruler? Perhaps a sequel is in order?

Still much to learn you have, young Padawan. Already announced a sequel many times.

Kazzy>Sabe and Obi-Wan were sweet and his son seems nice, seems to actually like him, which is always a plus.
    At least the Naberries seem to have accepted Anakin. Boy, though, he must have felt like a naughty child when he stood in front of them like that. Whew!

Well, Anakin really described that with some of his past experiences.

Kynstar>Oh man it's almost done?? WOW! Great chapter! Loved the uncertainty there with Ruwee and Obi with Andre that was great!

Can't wait for the last lil bit! Awesome work!

It isn't the end, a sequel will come. It will start where I have left with this one.

Let's hope that I can post the last chapter soon.....

9. Tribun

Jun 20, 2003
    A little teaser. I will give you a list of names of most of the characters that will appear in the sequel (reagarless the size of their role) and not had appeared in this one:

Kyle Katan, Jan Ors, Jerec, Sarriss, Maw, Boc, Gorc , Pic, Boba Fett, Admiral Zaarin, Admiral Dalaa, Admiral Giel, General Brenn Tantor, Grand General Brashin, Maarek Steele, Lando Calrissian, Prince Isolder, and some more maybe....

Hope this gives you some ideas.

10. Tribun

Jun 20, 2003
    Finally! The last chapter! PLEASE give me all you opinion about it and the whole story, how you found, read and enjoyed it!

This is a great day for the Empire....but evil lurks.

Chapter 77

Palpatine had been buried in a ceremony and Anakin had finally revealed himself to the public when he was declared as the next emperor. Now he stood together with the family and some friends on a balcony overlooking the celebration square in front of the palace. Coruscant was again in celebratory mood. And the beginning of the new reign would fall together with the victory celebration. Most did not know that all Rebels, apart from real criminal subjects, were already given a full pardon, and that they were getting on with their lives.

Finally, Anakin started his speech; which would be delivered via holonet into the entire galaxy in real-time. "People of the Empire! Great changes will come to all of us soon. While many of you are already pleased with your place in the Empire, others of you feel that change is needed. And change is what we need. The people want their freedom of choice, and I intend to give it back to you. We must learn from all the errors of the past and the faults of the Old Republic and the reign of the first Emperor. In one year, a new constitution will be put into power, making the Empire more democratic, a place for everyone to live. Also in one year, you, the people of the Empire, will decide if you still want me to be you Emperor. I don't promise wonders and I don't promise that everything will be fine. But I have a dream...... that one day, this Empire will last in an age of glory and freedom for many generations yet to come!"

Thundering applause answered him. He obviously had hit a nerve and made a good first impression. 'Emperor Skywalker'-calls came from everywhere. His family looked with pride at him, impressed at how much emotion Anakin had put into his speech.

"May the celebration begin!" Anakin called.

At once countless TIEs screamed over the sky, igniting fireworks in all colors and forms. It was an amazing view together with the hovering Star Destroyers over them. Again and again his name was called while the Imperial march blared out of all receivers in Imperial city.
    [image=http://massassi.yavin4.com/sw_img/e6othe3.jpg]
    Letting his family walk at his sides, he held hands with Amidala. "It is like a dream coming true, Padmè."

"There will be still much to do, but for now, the light has won. I'm so proud of you Ani....." then she saw something. "Look!"

All of them saw what she meant. The astral pictures of many people had appeared on a far away part of the balcony. Yoda, Qui-Gon Jinn, Mace Windu, Shmi Skywalker, Owen and Beru Lars, Melecor and Eboyla Jade, Cleigg Lars, Bail Organa, Jobal Nabierre and Jar-Jar Binks. They all smiled, because they knew now that the future was in good hands.

The End

Epilogue

"I can't accept that! Not him as my emperor!" Tarkin had seen the broadcast. They were in a rim system when the message had come of Palpatine's death. So they had waited. But now, Tarkin saw his position in danger. Emperor Skywalker would not tolerate him any longer.

"This could be interpreted as high treason." One of the officers said. Tarkin stared at him, the pulled his blaster handgun and simply shot him.

"I'm the final authority on this battle station! No one talks back to me!"

"Sir! Great parts of the crew demand that you accept the new rule, while others want to follow you. If we don't do anything, it will be like a war fought on this battle station very soon!" shouted the man at the console for internal security. "Many high officers don't want to follow you in case you question the new rule!"

Tarkin looked to the screen, looking at a map of the Death Star, showing the points of possible conflict. "In this case.....wipe them all out!"

...on Byss...

The fluid had been drained from the tank and the doctors had gone to their work preparing their patient to leave. Sete Pestage waited for his master to a

11. jacen200015

jacen200015 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 11, 2002
    o oh, i just realized something. oh dear. i have a veeeerrrrry bad feeling about this.

12. maramijade

maramijade Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 17, 2000
    Ooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhh . . Plan B or Let's find Tarkin. . .

Wonderful Tribun :D

13. JediMasterRev

JediMasterRev Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 2, 2004
    Wonderful end to an excellent story. Can't wait to see what will happen in the sequel. Looks like old Palpy will be coming back swinging without the gloves. Awesome, awesome!

14. Solo_Fan

Solo_Fan Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 3, 2003
    Good ending, but much foreboding in the epilogue. I hope Anakin is successful with his goals for the new Empire, but I also hope he keeps his military on full alert for any trouble from remnants of the old Empire. Can't wait to see how Han and Leia's and Luke and Mara's relationships progress in the next story.

15. son-of-kenobi

son-of-kenobi Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 16, 2004
    twas great really great...everything...now for a sequel!!!! YIPEE!!!!!!!

16. Kynstar

Kynstar Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 2, 2004
    Yay!! [face_dancing] Palps is alive!!!

[face_blush] Opps! :eek: Did I juz say that?? Man too much time in the Count's presence has manipulated me! 8-} *snrk* Oh well!

Great ending!! :D Ahhh so Tarkin ain't thrilled either, eh? hehehehe and what's this with 'Plan B'? Yay!! Can't wait for the sequal :D Excellent job Tribun!!! =D=

17. Jedi_Master_Mouf

Jedi_Master_Mouf Jedi Youngling star 3

May 4, 2004
    well, this is truly a wonderful fic, I havn't read anything else where Anakin survives that was as good.

18. Tribun

Jun 20, 2003
    Just now I try to find betas so that I can submit it to the theforce fanfiction archive for reviewing. Also have made a nice cover art for it.

Hope you give me even more opinions! :)

19. Tribun

Jun 20, 2003
    Upping this.

COme on, I wan to crack the 1000 post mark.
    Please comment.

20. Tribun

Jun 20, 2003
    Oh come one, please! I've needed 10 months to complete this. I really hope that more than seven readers could give me now their final opinion of my story.

Also I'm looking desperatly for registrated betas from the theforce.net-fictionarchive, who could help me submitting it to the archive. (I need two betas from there.)

21. jedi_master_bower

jedi_master_bower Jedi Master

May 24, 2004
    i love it i want a sequel more please

22. Senator_Leia73

Senator_Leia73 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 30, 2003
    This story was just wonderful, amazing, spectacular, stupendous, superb, supercalifragilisticexpialidocious, I liked it. (incase you didn't notice.) When is the sequel coming out?

Sorry I missed the last couple of post my computer crashed and I have been out of town. But this was the first stroy I read when I got back on.

There is theat enough feedback for 10 months of writing?

23. Kazzy

Kazzy Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 17, 2002
    Fantastic ending! I loved Anakin's speech it was very powerful! :)

But Palpatine has been reborn, which I think is going to be disasterous to our heros!

This has been a wonderful story, Tribun, a ride form beginning to end!

24. LadyPadme

LadyPadme Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 26, 2002

Just as a note, Tribun, you don't need registered betas from the Archives. You just need two betas. Any two people who will read your story and have an e-mail address for the Archives to confirm that they've done the beta reading is enough.

...hey, one more post to help you reach 1000 :p

25. AnakinsHeir

AnakinsHeir Jedi Youngling star 3

May 2, 2004
    You did a great job! I loved how you explored Anakin's transformation from Vader to a Skywalker once more. =D=

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.