main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series The Arcs that were not

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Jedi Knight Fett, Nov 16, 2014.

Tags:
?

Which unfinished story arcs would like to see fully animated in the future?

1. Darth Maul – Son of Dathomir

37.8%
  2. The Bounty Hunters arc

40.1%
  3. Ahsoka arc 1 – Ahsoka's Walkabout

21.8%
  4. The Yoda/Kashyyyk arc

23.7%
  5. Mon Cala arc

15.3%
  6. Ahsoka arc 2 – Ahsoka's Return to the Jedi

28.6%
  7. Dark Disciple

32.1%
  8. Rex and R2-D2 arc

17.6%
  9. The Siege of Mandalore

53.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. GeneralSkywalker501

GeneralSkywalker501 Jedi Padawan star 1

Mar 22, 2020
    Lol that’s cool! Sam Witwer is a really down-to-earth guy!

2. GeneralSkywalker501

Mar 22, 2020
    I predict both Star Wars: The Bad Batch and Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga will release on May the 4th.

it seems Marvel will be taking the next couple months of Disney+ to make up for no content for the last 2 years.

As a reminder Star Wars: The Bad Batch, Star Wars: Visions, and The Book of Boba Fett are all coming this year.

iPodwithnomusic and MrDarth0 like this.
  3. MrDarth0

MrDarth0 Jedi Master star 4

Oct 3, 2015
    Do we know for sure that Star Wars: Visions is coming out this year?

Also I'm hoping they'll surprise us and the sequel to Jedi: Fallen Order comes out this fall/winter.

GeneralSkywalker501 likes this.
  4. GeneralSkywalker501

Mar 22, 2020
    As far as we know, yes, Star Wars: Visions is coming this year. It will be 10 episodes.

I expect a teaser trailer for the sequel to Fallen Order to come this year, but I think the actual game would come next year. (Though I’m with you, I hope it releases this fall/winter lol).

Last edited: Jan 26, 2021
    MrDarth0 likes this.
  5. GeneralSkywalker501

Mar 22, 2020
    I made another lightsaber edit with Asajj Ventress' yellow lightsaber!

The next edit I might do is Count Dooku's red lightsaber as he fights against Boba Fett, Bossk, Latts Razzi, Highsinger, and Embo.

darkspine10 likes this.
  6. GeneralSkywalker501

Mar 22, 2020
    Somebody animated the Boba Fett vs Cad Bane shootout! I just saw this and it looks AMAZING!

SPREAD THIS AROUND! LIKE the video! Seeing fan projects like this is AWESOME! They even recreated the backgrounds from the animatic!

He says he might make MORE of the unfinished Clone Wars scenes if this gets popular enough!

Last edited: Jan 30, 2021
  7. Fredrik Vallestrand

Fredrik Vallestrand Force Ghost star 7

Jan 15, 2018

We could see animated movies adapt clone wars acrs in future, there's some hope.

Moll likes this.
  8. Jedi Master Chuck

Jedi Master Chuck Jedi Master star 2

Mar 19, 2013
    The Boba Fett Arc, Dark Disciple, and Son of Dathomir could all make for great standalone animated movies. And please, Crystal Crisis. I think if they finished those arcs, I'd be happy. Would also love to see the Kashyyyk arc and it would make sense given the Bad Batch series is about to begin.

9. Moll

Moll Force Ghost star 5

Jan 3, 2016
    Not sure if it would ever happen with Dark Disciple and Son of Dathomir as we already have adaptations of those; one a novel and the other a comic series. But I am with you, would be great to see the animated versions of those!

Count Yubnub likes this.
  10. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    I don't think MAul's arc would be done in a movie form and Boba's arc might be done in Bad Batch, I think they woulddo Dark Disciple as an animated movie, as it is 8 episodes over 2 hours long and supposed to be done in 2 different seasons, That arc when read it could feel like a movie, You have all the main characters from the show and main villain along with the hidden villain and this new jedi only eu fans know of get into a story with a former sith apprentice fans love and together try to take him down and try to reveal who's behind the whole war along with revealing how far the republic and jedi have gone. If anything i see that being turned into movie then really anyother arc in clone wars, i could see it being 2 hour animated movie.

11. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    Most likely a droid story. This was from 2018 droid story which is animated was announced in 2018

12. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    It could be that or another not kown yet or in future as droid story could be first in a long of star wars animated movies.

indydefense likes this.
  13. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    I meant announced in 2020

14. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    Sure but it could be that or other or it's the first of many animated movies in long run.

15. Jedi Master Chuck

Jedi Master Chuck Jedi Master star 2

Mar 19, 2013
    I just think those arcs are important to making the Clone Wars a complete story; Right now there's a huge hole in Maul's story. Ventress and Boba's Clone Wars era arcs end and we get to see one final team mission with Obi-Wan and Anakin after Ahsoka's departure. These are all essential to the overall story and it just feels incomplete without them. I do agree with the assessment they may never choose to release the episodes, but with the success of Disney+, it just seems like such a natural decision. I read the Son of Dathomir comic, but it's just not the same - and a lot of people won't bother with the novels / comics. For those viewers, there's just a big gap in Maul's story.

16. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    I think all those arcs are fine were they are or can get retconed We don't really need to learn Maul's capture and Talzin's death, Boba's arc can be done in bad batch, the Anakin and Ahsoka can get a comic or a flashback somewhere. If they adapt stories from clone wars and make movies out of them it needs to feel like watching amovie like clone wars final felt like. And Dark Disciple i feel like will feel the same and we can get a on screen appearance of Ventress end and probaly be the mst watched animated movies, there you have the main characters, and all, oyu just don't have Ahsoka. the other stories i can see happenning is Maul's arc if people feel it can be done have a movie feeling, but it will moslty focus on Maul and only cameo appearances from Kenobi and Mace, Same with boba and it be just a bounty hunter movie, maybe. I think Dark Disciple is the most likley, as when book was done, they didn't know of disney plus or if they could do anything with the story.

17. GeneralSkywalker501

Mar 22, 2020
    I just thought of a great idea!

What if we put together a reanimated collaboration of the “Crystal Crisis on Utapau” arc?

I’ve seen a bunch of fan projects of scenes from this arc. What if we combine all these projects into 1 movie?

All of the scenes would be different creators and art styles combining into one project!

We would need multiple people to curate and organize people to work on separate scenes, but that is possible, we would just need to get a lot of people to work on scenes.

We would credit and give links to each of the creators channels and social media accounts in both the video and description.

If we have a project this big pulled off successfully, we could have bigger Star Wars YouTubers aware and talk about it!

We could also get LucasFilm to be aware the projects too, and it may convince them to finally finish this arc in full animation as a Disney+ exclusive movie!

Scenes to use:

Examples of Reanimated Collaborations:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FvxE6IUCPxU

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=liqrfUYsOtA

Last edited: Apr 5, 2021
    fett 4 and darkspine10 like this.
  18. fett 4

fett 4 Chosen One star 5

Jan 2, 2000
    Darkslayer and cwustudent like this.
  19. Alexrd

Alexrd Chosen One star 6

Jul 7, 2009
    Definitely. Although I would prefer Son of Dathomir for being more essential to the overall story.

20. Othon

Othon Jedi Knight

Jul 9, 2020
    Do you think Bendu might've been influenced by these kaiju creatures Filoni developed for Clone Wars? We know the Sith Temple on Malachor was inspired by the shrine below the Jedi Temple on Coruscant. I never noticed how they're both of a similar size and posture, they even curl up similar to how Bendu blends in with the environment of Atollon.
    [​IMG]
    Working theory I had. The arc the kaiju-like creatures would've appeared in was the one with the Sith shrine where "nefarious entities" were at work in the depths of Coruscant, if the kaiju were those aforementioned entities maybe they were similar in nature to Bendu but with a deep connection to the dark side instead of light/balance. Bendu is also referred to an entity in his bios and it's been established there are these ancient force beings around the galaxy, I think Filoni said the Loth-wolves come under this umbrella too in that they represent living force/nature of a place.

But the reason the idea clicked for me is because Filoni is a big Tolkien fan and Bendu is a very obvious homage to Tom Bombadil. The kaiju living in the depths of Coruscant where there are all these massive pillars surrounding the Sith shrine reminded me of Moria and consequently the Balrog. And if those kaiju skeletons represented the living force of Coruscant it's very fitting, seeing as the environment is all but destroyed, the lowest level is uninhabitable and home to a shrine with dark side energy spilling out of it.
    [​IMG]
    If the creatures were anything similar to my theory I'd like to see them incorporate that into canon. And theories aside, I like the idea of all these old creatures dwelling on different planets with strong force connections. Maybe they'll introduce more in the Ahsoka series since Filoni is a big kaiju fan.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 26, 2021
  21. SeparatistFan

SeparatistFan Jedi Master star 3

Oct 19, 2012
    I agree we really need them to make Son of Dathomir arc and Filoni even considered it for Season 7 which says something.

Count Yubnub and Darkslayer like this.
  22. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    I hope for dark disciple more then any other arc.

• Current projects in development: The unfinished Clone Wars arcs that will be a part of their own mini-series. Kotor remaster/remake of 1 & 2, pending a 3rd game. A new female-led original show about a Tomb Raider like Force Collector. There are talks of a limited series for Finn and Rey. A First Order mini-series set before TFA - Before TROS about the lives of Kylo, Hux, and Phasma through the war. Canto Bight heist-inspired series and a spinoff involving Luke's Jedi school.

• This little rumor leak might be true or bs butsays clone wars mini series, witch i hope for, And the tomb rider series sounds like Acolyte, and there has been talks of more Kylo and Luke inside LF.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2021
    Count Yubnub likes this.
  23. Darkslayer

Darkslayer #2 Sabine Wren Fan star 7

Mar 26, 2013
    Where did you get those bullet points from?

24. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018

This could be true or bs, but most what says seems credible, like the Tomb rider thing sounds like what Acolyte will be.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2021
  25. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    [​IMG]

Do some actual research, none of this is legit.