main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series The Arcs that were not

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Jedi Knight Fett, Nov 16, 2014.

Tags:
?

Which unfinished story arcs would like to see fully animated in the future?

1. Darth Maul – Son of Dathomir

37.8%
  2. The Bounty Hunters arc

40.1%
  3. Ahsoka arc 1 – Ahsoka's Walkabout

21.8%
  4. The Yoda/Kashyyyk arc

23.7%
  5. Mon Cala arc

15.3%
  6. Ahsoka arc 2 – Ahsoka's Return to the Jedi

28.6%
  7. Dark Disciple

32.1%
  8. Rex and R2-D2 arc

17.6%
  9. The Siege of Mandalore

53.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Darkslayer

Darkslayer #2 Sabine Wren Fan star 7

Mar 26, 2013
    It was a throwaway line. Beckett could have easily been lying to bolster his reputation anyway given his character.
    Bane’s head has a cybernetic implant.

The Bounty Hunter arc definitely happened!

Last edited: Jun 21, 2021
  2. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    So it seems that bane likely survived the bounty hunter Arc which I’m glad I think there’s a lot you can do with bane during the dark times plus if the shootout already happened it means we’ll likely see Bane in TBOB

3. Fredrik Vallestrand

Fredrik Vallestrand Force Ghost star 7

Jan 15, 2018
    Sure she could have died in clone wars, but i doubt it, also you have to include Beckett then. Also i believe aftermath books mentins she lived to early empire at least.

4. Darkslayer

Mar 26, 2013
    The fans take the concept of “canon” way more seriously than George or Filoni do though.

5. The Shadow Emperor

The Shadow Emperor Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 29, 2012
    Aurra could always have another fakeout death if they wanted to keep her original death in the bounty hunter arc. To quote Bo-Katan, "what's one more?" ;)

6. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    Plus anyone really at the story group. Several of them say it’s a mythology it’s not a precise recounting of history. Canon’s what you make of it basically

Darkslayer likes this.
  7. The Shadow Emperor

Sep 29, 2012
    I rewatched the Boba/Bane duel and noticed that in that instance Bane fired with an extended arm, much like Hunter did when he lost. In Reunion, Bane shoots from the hip instead which gives him a speed advantage. Guess he learned his lesson.

I hope they address Bane's forehead plate in the next Bad Batch ep. Maybe Bane uses it to show Omega why he doesn't underestimate children anymore? ;)

Darkslayer likes this.
  8. Darkslayer

Mar 26, 2013
    I’m pleased too, but honestly shocked. I had his death warrant written up in 2017

Last edited: Jun 22, 2021
  9. SeparatistFan

SeparatistFan Jedi Master star 3

Oct 19, 2012
    I like the idea that Beckett is lying about killing Aurra Sing, would be interesting to have a bull****er in the Star Wars universe.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2021
  10. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    I mean for all we know he thinks he did it.

SeparatistFan likes this.
  11. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    I would rather they honor the intention.

Riv_Shiel likes this.
  12. Darkslayer

Mar 26, 2013
    Honoring the original Clone Wars story as conceived under George is more important.

13. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    You can honor it. Nothing says Beckett didn’t push her off a cliff after the war or before.

14. The Shadow Emperor

Sep 29, 2012
    Aside from the fact that she was supposed to die in the bounty hunter arc, which was conceived long before Beckett was?

Darth Wookiee and Darkslayer like this.
  15. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    Is that confirmed somewhere.

16. Darkslayer

Mar 26, 2013
    No just speculated based off existing information.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2021
  17. TetsuAero

TetsuAero Jedi Grand Master star 3

Jan 24, 2008
    Her voice actor Jaimie King said it.

18. The Shadow Emperor

Sep 29, 2012
    I believe it was her husband who revealed it, but yeah.

19. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    Oh! I see. Just change it. Have Beckett push her off during the arc. I really don’t care. So long as the broad strokes of the arc happen. I am fine.

20. TCF-1138

TCF-1138 Anthology/Fan Films/NSA Mod & Ewok Enthusiast star 6 Staff Member Manager

Sep 20, 2002
    I'm sure George is sleepless worrying if LFL will honor his intention of having that one minor character he probably can't recall the name of die in that unfinished TCW arc he's probably forgotten about.

Riv_Shiel and Jedi Knight Fett like this.
  21. Darkslayer

Mar 26, 2013
    If George gave it the green light, I’d hardly call it minor, to him or to the saga.

Darth Wookiee and Alexrd like this.
  22. TCF-1138

TCF-1138 Anthology/Fan Films/NSA Mod & Ewok Enthusiast star 6 Staff Member Manager

Sep 20, 2002
    I would, as it really is a minor thing. Lucas gave the green light to a lot of things, some big, some small.
    How, when and by whom Aurra Sing dies is a small thing. I doubt Lucas would be bothered by it changing, and it certainly has little to no impact on the Saga.

Riv_Shiel likes this.
  23. Darkslayer

Mar 26, 2013
    In the making of the prequels docs, he approved literally every major story beats. I find it hard to believe he wasn’t just as hands-on for TCW, especially when it came to potentially killing off a recurring character who first appeared in TPM.

Not trying to be a nunce either, but that’s how I see it.

Darth Wookiee and cwustudent like this.
  24. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    I just don’t think George’s opinion matters anymore. They aren’t gonna contradict Solo. They just aren’t. I am being realistic

25. darkspine10

darkspine10 Chosen One star 8

Dec 7, 2014
    I don't know if anyone's pointed this out before, but it regards Dark Disciple, in particular Ventress' ship, the Banshee. As many know, the Shadowcaster, Ketsu's ship, is a reworked Banshee. However, I noticed when scouring concept art for both Blood Sisters and Lethal Alliance the one interior set we see of the Shadowcaster (besides the cockpit) is also taken from the original Clone Wars design (and recoloured), see the third row top image below centre:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

It's only seen in one scene of Blood Sisters, when Ketsu holds Chopper hostage, but it gives a tiny glimpse of what the original Clone Wars set would have looked like. Now I have something imagine when I read those parts of the novelisation :p

Another fun fact I discovered today pertaining to the unfinished arcs is that the Dactillion models made for the Utapau arc showed up in Wings of the Master in Rebels, another cool example of the assets being repurposed for different content :)

Last edited: Oct 30, 2021
    TetsuAero, Sudooku and Watto like this.