main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series The Arcs that were not

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Jedi Knight Fett, Nov 16, 2014.

Tags:
?

Which unfinished story arcs would like to see fully animated in the future?

1. Darth Maul – Son of Dathomir

37.8%
  2. The Bounty Hunters arc

40.1%
  3. Ahsoka arc 1 – Ahsoka's Walkabout

21.8%
  4. The Yoda/Kashyyyk arc

23.7%
  5. Mon Cala arc

15.3%
  6. Ahsoka arc 2 – Ahsoka's Return to the Jedi

28.6%
  7. Dark Disciple

32.1%
  8. Rex and R2-D2 arc

17.6%
  9. The Siege of Mandalore

53.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Watto

Watto Force Ghost star 4

Dec 13, 1998
    @darkspine10 I saw a ton of examples of reused assets across Rebels, it’s cool they were able to get some of that Clone Wars content into the show on some level. One of my faves was Maul’s asteroid base and his ship in Rebels was from SoD.

2. SeparatistFan

SeparatistFan Jedi Master star 3

Oct 19, 2012
    Since a Maul animated series is looking very likely, could anyone see them animating Son of Dathomir, maybe even as a starting point for this series?

Seerow, TetsuAero, Darkslayer and 6 others like this.
  3. Sudooku

Sudooku Jedi Master star 4

May 31, 2014
  4. The Shadow Emperor

The Shadow Emperor Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 29, 2012
    Hell to the yes.

But then again, they didn't think Kashyyyk was worth finishing for Bad Batch. :(

cwustudent and SeparatistFan like this.
  5. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    I thought about a Maul series starting from SoD. SoD is very relevant. Maybe at least doing a flashback. It really isn't a surprise at all a Maul spinoff would happen though I am initially surprised it's animated. But that makes sense. They got a few models ready to go for the TCW style.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2021
    Sudooku likes this.
  6. SWFan052577

SWFan052577 Jedi Padawan

May 31, 2021
    My thoughts exactly. I WANT to believe it'll happen, but Disney has this hatred of telling stories set during the prequel era.

SeparatistFan likes this.
  7. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    This isn’t a thing. At least not currently.

Riv_Shiel likes this.
  8. Fredrik Vallestrand

Fredrik Vallestrand Force Ghost star 7

Jan 15, 2018
  9. Alexrd

Alexrd Chosen One star 6

Jul 7, 2009
    That doesn't answer wether or not he originally died in TCW.

TetsuAero likes this.
  10. silentfault

silentfault Jedi Knight star 2

Mar 5, 2021
    I don't know about that. It kind of makes sense for him to die as a rite of passage for Boba, but only if TCW was the last SW thing ever made and it had to tie everything up neatly - which is not true. Lots of new characters from TCW were going to survive the series. There were multiple projects planned to come out after TCW and serve as an indirect continuation in the Dark Times era. Originally, it was the live action Underworld series until it was cancelled, then Star Wars 1313 videogame, which featured young Boba Fett and C-21 Highsinger, and Lucas was involved in that game, too. So it's entirely possible that Cad Bane could survive and show up there. Not to mention, Echo survived being blown up and Maul survived being cut in half. But we will never know for sure.

11. SWFan052577

SWFan052577 Jedi Padawan

May 31, 2021
    Yeah, that's my personal thoughts on it. I think it's possible that he could've survived, but we'll probably never know the truth, since George rarely talks about TCW when it comes to Star Wars interviews AFAIK.

TetsuAero likes this.
  12. SWFan052577

SWFan052577 Jedi Padawan

May 31, 2021
  13. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
  14. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    Shrug... has little to do with Ol' Cad Bane getting part of his head blown off presumably by Boba off-screen.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2022
  15. SWFan052577

SWFan052577 Jedi Padawan

May 31, 2021
    What I'm saying is that the arc was presumably going to be about Boba getting his ship back as well. So if they DID animate it, they would have to re-record the dialogue where he calls it Slave I. Plus, here's another thing of why it may not get animated.

MercenaryAce and Count Yubnub like this.
  16. The Shadow Emperor

The Shadow Emperor Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 29, 2012
    They recorded new dialogue for the Bad Batch and Underworld arcs. Wouldn't be that big a deal.

Darkslayer, TetsuAero and Seerow like this.
  17. SWFan052577

SWFan052577 Jedi Padawan

May 31, 2021
    Fair enough.

18. TCF-1138

TCF-1138 Anthology/Fan Films/NSA Mod & Ewok Enthusiast star 6 Staff Member Manager

Sep 20, 2002
    Why? It was definitely called Slave I back then. As far as we know, it still is in the TBOBF timeline. If they rename it, it'll be an in-universe renaming, considering they actually do call it Slave I in TCW.

clone commander bossk likes this.
  19. SWFan052577

SWFan052577 Jedi Padawan

May 31, 2021
    Temuera Morrison confirmed it's being renamed. In that article from The Direct I posted the link to, the following was said:
    "I think we call it the Firespray. I think I've mentioned it in a couple of episodes... it is a gunship now, that's what we're calling it. We're calling it the Firespray gunship."

20. TCF-1138

TCF-1138 Anthology/Fan Films/NSA Mod & Ewok Enthusiast star 6 Staff Member Manager

Sep 20, 2002
    Firespray is the model of the ship. Maybe that's what they're calling it now, but that doesn't change the fact that during the Clone Wars it was definitely named Slave I.

21. clone commander bossk

clone commander bossk Ostrich Velocity Expert star 5

Nov 5, 2019
    Im just gonna call it slave 1 no matter what.

It sounds cool.

Darkslayer and Sudooku like this.
  22. SWFan052577

SWFan052577 Jedi Padawan

May 31, 2021
    Same. Though again, that's assuming it gets animated. Some people are guessing they're going to use it in live action as a flashback for TBOBF, which, while I wouldn't mind, it would kind of make the hard work that the animators put in pointless, since those episodes were on the same level of completion as The Bad Batch arc was before that one was chosen for the Disney+ revival.

23. Darkslayer

Darkslayer #1 Sabine Wren Fan star 7

Mar 26, 2013
    Feel like this thread could get real active real soon (aka on Wednesday lmao).

24. SWFan052577

SWFan052577 Jedi Padawan

May 31, 2021
    Oh, social media in general is going to get real active over the finale. Not just from the possibility of the Cad Bane/Boba Fett duel, but also rumors that a "major" connection to the sequels is going to be in the finale.

25. Darth Baga

Darth Baga Jedi Knight star 2

Jul 21, 2021
    I think they will probably do a live-action rendition of the Cad Bane and (younger) Boba duel, perhaps with Daniel Logan reprising Boba. Perhaps TBB could release an animated version when Boba appears in that show.