main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Ark The ArkanSith Cantina: The official social thread

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by hyperspace_police, Oct 25, 2005.

1. Kynstar

Kynstar Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 2, 2004
    No problem :D I like mine [face_love] A younger Christopher Lee!

Yours is cool :D it's from either Underworld or the new one coming out (sequal to it) Evolution. I sooooooooo can't wait for that movie! [face_dancing]

2. cathiecat

cathiecat Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 24, 2005
    well I figure it is definitely appropriate for halloween.. I tend to always try and stick to star wars icons.. but with so many to pick from.. I wanted to be different.. and our secretary got the really kewl star wars mara jade one before I got to it.. little bugger is she!![face_frustrated] ;)

3. Korvyn

Korvyn Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 3, 2005
    I swap icons alot too. first it was darth tater. i keot that one a while but now i keep swapping vaders around lol.

4. cathiecat

cathiecat Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 24, 2005
    yeah.. I need to learn to be versatile.. lest people think I am stuck in a rut

5. hyperspace_police

hyperspace_police Jedi Master star 4

Jun 22, 2005
    The barkeep is serving some really strong coffee today...
    I know I'm going to need it...
    Good morning to all!
    Stop by, pull up a stool and stay awhile.
    The heat is on and there's a nice fire to stay warm beside.

Later
    [face_cowboy]

6. Jedi_Master_Xiania

Jedi_Master_Xiania Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 11, 2004
    Hi everyone, just wanted to holler at you. I'm not in Arkansas yet, but will be in a couple years. I have family there, and will move there as soon I finish college here. I hope you don't mind me posting on your board lol. Oh, and nice Bill Clinton pic.

7. Jaira

Jaira Jedi Master star 4

May 3, 2005
  8. Kynstar

Mar 2, 2004
    Welcome Jedi_Master_Xiania! No prob at all about posting here :D Glad to hear that we'll have another to add to our ranks soon! [face_dancing]

You are welcomed to follow along on our discussions here :) Do tell if you are ever in the neighborhood so we can get a face with the name :D

Once again welcome to ArkanSith Galactic Renegades!

9. hyperspace_police

Jun 22, 2005
    Welcome.
    Stop by often and have a drink with us whenever you feel the need.
    Are you originally from here?

Looking forward to talking with you from time to time.

10. Jedi_Master_Xiania

Jul 11, 2004
    No, I was born in New Mexico and been here all my life. My mom is orginally from there, and most of my family lives in Fort Smith. That and my late grandparents were in Waldron. I've visited quiet a bit and people say I have a southren accent *lol* My mom is from Arkansas though.

11. Jaira

Jaira Jedi Master star 4

May 3, 2005
    Jedi_Master_Xiania, where at in NM? My parents are out near Hobbs is why I'm asking. Welcome, by the way! Let me buy you a drink. Barkeep, the tabs' on me.

By the way, I think I may be able to throw together a Barriss costume with some things that I found, but it won't be perfect. You all will forgive me, won't ya?

12. Jedi_Master_Xiania

Jul 11, 2004
    Lol you'll have to make it a virgin Shirley Temple as I'm only 19 right now:). I am about an hour away from Las Cruces.

13. Korvyn

Korvyn Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 3, 2005
    Thats funny i am from Waldron and live in Fort Smith. Its nice to meet ya and welcome to the boards.

HAHA and i Know someone here in Fort Smith that is from Hobbs. This is hilarious.

14. kilt_lover

kilt_lover Jedi Youngling

Oct 31, 2005
    Hello all!
    Names Sean and I am new to this whole fan force thing. I'm a huge Star Wars fan and I am in the US from Scotland, doing grad studies at UCA where I met your fello fan, hyperspace_police, who introduced me to theses boards...Anyway, I am from just outside of Iverness, Scotland. (if any of you know where that is??)
    Some of my favorite characters are the Emperor, Vader, Dooku and Maul. I collect Master Replicas sabers, and the action figures.
    I'm more a fan of the dark side, than the light side and since we seem to be in the cantina scene, slide me a pint baby, and lets do some talkin'.
    On a more serious side, looking forward to meeting some fello fans.

15. otisdodge

otisdodge Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 21, 2004
    Welcome, Kilt. Can you come to movie night tomorrow? Love to have ya. Cheers.

16. Kynstar

Mar 2, 2004
    Hey kilt_lover! Yeah she told me you had a Dooku saber. Lucky you! :p

Hope to meet ya soon! :D Welcome aboard and hopefully you'll be able to enjoy yourself with us crazies! 8-} Well I guess not all of us are loonies, but some of us are!

And... [face_mischief] nothing is wrong with the dark side. There have been waaaay too many cool characters that have been of the dark side, or dabbled (Quinlan Vos [face_love]) on the border and crossed a lil into it.

Welcome again and wish ya the best with you and your brother's studies! :D

17. Nyborg13

Nyborg13 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 28, 2004
    Heeelllllooooo, Kilt sorry cant stay just woke up in the corner of the bar with a headache from Mustafar. Been in here for three days now I think. Anyway would love to meet you I will even come to Conway if I have to to talk to you. My son and I would get a kick out seeing you and talking about Scottland my family was from Glencoe around 200 yrs back. Well now that Im awake must be going to work to tell my boss Im leaving at 9:00 to go and get my geek on at Wal*Mart around 10:15- 10:30 then off to Hastings.

18. Jaira

Jaira Jedi Master star 4

May 3, 2005
    So that's when we'll meet then? a little after 10? And where? (Although I don't think we'll be able to miss each other :)

19. Kynstar

Mar 2, 2004
    Eeek 8-} I got it backwards...for some reason I thought we were going to Hastings first then Wally-World... so it's Wally-World then Hastings?

I'll be at one or the other around 9ish :) Yeah yeah yeah...I know it's early, but oh well! :p

20. hyperspace_police

Jun 22, 2005
    Hey there Kilt...don't know if I told you or not, but they call me bacon around here sometimes...It's just one of those things
    Welcome to the rest of the group. Hopefully they won't make you change your mind about me once you meet them.

Hands you your pint and, by the way, it's on the house...

Catch you later

Bacon

21. kilt_lover

kilt_lover Jedi Youngling

Oct 31, 2005
    Hey there beautiful "barkeep". Good to see you are alive today. Can't make this evening, the weather and I'm swamped with work...Don't know about tomorrow eve, I'll catch you after your last class and see what we can work out...I have a Tuesday night class, but you never know.

Thanks to all for the warm welcomes...If all of you are as friendly as Hyper or should I say Bacon...(but hyper suits you better since you're always pinging off the walls with giddieness) then I am really looking forward to meeting you all.

Nyborg...would love to talk homeland (Scotland) with you. Bacon tells me you've got storm trooper armor, that is totally cool man, and you ride a bike too. Thats me only mode of transportation anymore. Plus she tells me about your silo you are converting to a collectibles display area...way cool man, way cool. I'll have to hook up with you sometime and check out your collection.

Catch you all later.

Walks out of the cantina into the twin sunset and turns and gives everybody in the bar the thumbs up...Catch you all later

22. hyperspace_police

Jun 22, 2005
    Welcome, Kilt_lover to our rowdy social thread.:D
    Well, somtimes it's rowdy...[face_tired]
    Great to see you on here.:)
    Keep coming back for more.[face_praying]

Good morning to all. The tech support boys got my laptop working again so, I'm on line once more....
    goody goody!!=D= =D= =D=

Catch everyone later.:)

Happy November!!

Bacon
    [face_cowboy]

23. Lavenderrose73

Lavenderrose73 Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 2, 2005
    Hi there. I'm not sure if I met you at Hastings Monday night, but here I am. I was the "Renaissance Queen" in a purple dress (someone thought I was a fairy holding a magic wand; I was holding a scepter. No hard feelings, I accepted his invitation to Arkansith.com anyway :)). I have also put my info in the members database under this name, as I said I would at the release party. No, I haven't had a chance to watch Ep. III yet. I have a history test this evening, and I won't rest until I get my grade, after which I'll be able to enjoy it more.

Kilt_lover, welcome. I am also new to this little (or not so little?) fan club. I found out about this Monday night at the release party at Hastings, and when I saw someone I'd met at C III, I felt like I was reliving a moment of that time. I'd felt like Cinderella at the ball there. I have submitted my homepage with my cherished memories at C III to the database, but just in case that's not so easily within reach, here it is again y'all: http://home.comcast.net/~kitty73/wsb/index.html I hope you like it. It's simple, but it's from my heart; it's...me. Better get to studying; the very thought of how prepared I feel for that test scares me.

Lavenderrose73

24. Kynstar

Mar 2, 2004
    Welcome Lavenderrose73! :D Hope to see ya at future meetings/gatherings!

Man... watched the deleted scenes and was like...:eek: WOW!

25. hyperspace_police

Jun 22, 2005
    Welcome Lavender Rose and cheers to you for joining us in our group.:D
    Was great to meet fellow Star Wars fans.o_O
    I'm the Jedi in the Wheelchair.
    Looking forward to seeing you at future events and meetings and such.:cool:
    Liked your photos on your web page.=D=

Later
    [face_cowboy]