main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE
  2. ATTENTION: All leaks and rumors MUST be spoiler tagged. Information from official sources or the big trades do NOT need to be tagged

The Bad Batch The Bad Batch 1.07 - Battle Scars - Discussion Thread (Spoilers Allowed)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Current and Future Shows' started by Todd the Jedi , Jun 10, 2021.

?

Grade the Episode

Poll closed Jun 18, 2021.
  1. 10

18.8%
  2. 9

34.4%
  3. 8

31.3%
  4. 7

7.8%
  5. 6

1.6%
  6. 5

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. 4

1.6%
  8. 3

1.6%
  9. 2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. 1

3.1%
  1. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    A great episode. And he they didn’t contradict
    the Ahsoka novel or Jedi Fallen Order it’s a miracle.

2. Fredrik Vallestrand

Fredrik Vallestrand Force Ghost star 7

Jan 15, 2018
    Fallen Order i think is safe, its the ahsoka novel, im afraid for. Hopefully she dosent appear until finale.

Last edited: Jun 11, 2021
  3. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    If she appears and they don’t want her to contradict yourself novel it needs to be a year after order 66 and it’s deafly not been a year yet

4. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    Why i Said rhe finale and only need charge it by few months. Now its byen a month after, bad batch

5. silentfault

silentfault Jedi Knight star 2

Mar 5, 2021
    Ahsoka novel is already contradicted, because she left together with Rex, and she dropped only one of her lightsabers in TCW S7. In the novel they parted ways immediately after faking their deaths, and Ahsoka left both of her lightsabers at Rex's fake grave. She doesn't have her lightsabers in the novel, that's why she had to build the new ones.

6. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    Oh I know the novel has been contradicted twice ones with the light sabers as well I’m saying if you don’t want to contradicted more and make people even more mad

7. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    Minor retcon, hopefully big ones.

8. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    I would just prefer the contradictions be kept to a minimum. I don’t personally care that much I just don’t want to hear people talk about it for a thousand years

9. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    The events on mandalor and lightsaber change i can accept. Lets just retcon minor things, I hope same for Andor.

10. silentfault

Mar 5, 2021
    For it to NOT be contradicted, she has to part ways with Rex and lose her lightsaber. If they will not address it, then it will be a plothole and a contradiction.

11. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    I also just hope she just doesn’t show up for once oh yeah I hope they keep the Rex cameos to a minimum that would be great focus on under developed characters first before you bring in show Stealers

12. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    I think sesson 7 already did that, to it seems they parted ways, that look Rex gives Ahsoks feels like an goodbye to me.

13. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    They may it may not have I just hope they have

14. Darth Smurf

Darth Smurf Small, but Lethal star 6

Dec 22, 2015
    That was a really nice episode.
    Great to see Rex again and that the inhibitor chips are now gone.

15. TheCloneWarsForever

TheCloneWarsForever Force Ghost star 7

Apr 24, 2018
    Parted ways on a deserted moon with only one functioning ship between them? Not likely.

And Rex did not get in contact with the Martez sisters without her help.

16. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    I just hope one day we get one show with literally zero old characters. That is my one major problem with this show it has cameo’s out the ass.

17. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    Thats not gonna happen. There Will always be old returning characters.

18. silentfault

Mar 5, 2021
    No, there was literally only one ship, that Y-Wing, which means they left together. In the novel, they said goodbye to each other, and parted ways on two separate ships immediately. It is not just a minor retcon, the events of the novel literally can't start, because she is still with Rex, and she still has her lightsaber.

19. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    They shouldn’t have to rely on them. I just want to see them challenge themselves. Make something new. It’s a big galaxy thry can do it. I am all for characters coming in that make sense. Rex knew the bad Batch makes sense. Trace and Raffa? Not so much Cameo for the sake of cameo. R7 same deal. If Ahsoka does show up I’ll accept that as it makes sense. To a degree. Cut Lawquane is another example of a cameo for the sake of a cameo. Kanan as well. And it’s not even the small universe thing. I just want new characters.

DarthRamRod likes this.
  20. TCF-1138

TCF-1138 Anthology/Fan Films/NSA Mod & Ewok Enthusiast star 6 Staff Member Manager

Sep 20, 2002
    I think The Acolyte has a good chance of being completely new characters.

21. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    I could see a Yoda cameo for like no reason other than it’s Yoda.

22. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    Sure could be, but I think wont. You could get to have prequel yoda and Young dooku, plaguies as sith master.

23. TCF-1138

TCF-1138 Anthology/Fan Films/NSA Mod & Ewok Enthusiast star 6 Staff Member Manager

Sep 20, 2002
    Possibly, but we don't know for sure when it'll take place. And Plagueis wouldn't exactly be a returning character.

24. Aah Fisto

Aah Fisto Jedi Knight star 2

May 30, 2020
    Great episode. I bloody love Rex so that immediately made this a great episode for me

Wrecker and Omega’s touching moment did bring me to tears, I’m really liking the bond that they have and it’s done so much for Wreckers character

I am intrigued to see how Rex goes from wanting to stay in the fight, to Rebels where he’s living off the grid quietly with Gregor and Wolffe.

Also I know they’re probably not the same, but the recycling clan or whoever they are looked similar to the mercenaries in Ahsoka’s Mandalorian episode

Seerow, TheYodaPagoda, Sproj and 3 others like this.
  25. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    I wish there was more of a reaction with
    Echo when it came to Rex mentioning Fives. We got nothing out of him