main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE
  2. ATTENTION: All leaks and rumors MUST be spoiler tagged. Information from official sources or the big trades do NOT need to be tagged

The Bad Batch The Bad Batch Season 2 Discussion (Spoilers Allowed)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Current and Future Shows' started by Todd the Jedi , Sep 2, 2021.

1. Fredrik Vallestrand

Fredrik Vallestrand Force Ghost star 7

Jan 15, 2018
    I think they will save Darth vader in the last season for the final Villain. When Bad Batch has jedi helping them.

TadoFett and Force Nexus like this.
  2. Force Nexus

Force Nexus Jedi Knight star 3

Jun 22, 2022
    Maybe, that makes sense.

3. cwustudent

cwustudent Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 25, 2011
    I had a similar thought recently. Gimme familiar Inquisitors in TCW animation. Any excuse to bring back Jason Isaacs.
    Well, now I want that!
    This is impossible! -Nute Gunray

4. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    I would like to see how Hondo is doing with the Empire thing. I liked Florum getting name-dropped in Kenobi.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2022
  5. Foreign32567

Foreign32567 Jedi Master star 4

Jun 4, 2021
    Agree. There is a great opportunity for a story about how he lost his crew. Also an opportunity to show how the Empire purged unloyal criminal organizations.

SeparatistFan and The Empire_59 like this.
  6. The Empire_59

The Empire_59 Jedi Padawan

Apr 1, 2022
    That would be great. We could see Florrum and Hondo’s base once again, and his transition from leader of a pirate gang to small-time pirate.

7. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    Hondo is perfect for season 2 of Bad Batch, similar to how Rebels intoduced legacy and Clone Wars characters.

8. TheSilentInfluence

TheSilentInfluence Retired Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 15, 2014
    I really hope Hondo is in season 2 as well.

Honestly just put Hondo in everything. :p

9. clone commander bossk

clone commander bossk Ostrich Velocity Expert star 5

Nov 5, 2019
    I still can't believe Hondo hasn't appeared in mandalorian yet.

10. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    They must have some ideas and plans for him in live action.

11. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    I mean he is a key figure at galaxy’s edge. Think of the cross promotion!

12. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    I wonder when he moved there. He has history with the Ithorian before Rebels. Maybe we see him in Mandalorian timeline as he about to start his business, maybe he helps once Ezra is back.

Sproj and TadoFett like this.
  13. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    Personally, since Hondo had an interesting friendship with Ezra, I'll be surprised if we don't see him in Ashoka among other reasons. I think Ashoka is going to be where we see the two remaining big TCW OCs in live action. However, Hondo is a pretty versatile character who could be put in any of these shows. It would be a good warm-up for him to be in season 2 of The Bad Batch. Just like season 1 did for Cad Bane.

14. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    Before Bad Batch and Book of Boba Fett, no content with Cad Bane had been in Since Clone wars season 4. And its the same with Hondo since season 4 of Rebels. So they are saving him for something.

TadoFett and Darth Majestic like this.
  15. The Empire_59

The Empire_59 Jedi Padawan

Apr 1, 2022
    You’re right, but at least we saw him in Galaxy’s Edge and he appeared in novels, comics and video games. And since there are already several TCW characters in this show, we will probably see him in season 2 or season 3 of the Bad Batch.

16. Bor Mullet

Bor Mullet Force Ghost star 8

Apr 6, 2018
    I think Ahsoka is going to be the main vehicle for funneling Rebels characters into live action.

17. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    I don’t really know where else they could appear accept maybe in Andor

18. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    Andor is certainly an option but I do lean toward Ahsoka being the primary vehicle for this.

19. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    Andor probably more geared to casuals and not fans. Like Rogue One. It will gave fans service. But highly unlikley we see any big animated character.

Darth Majestic likes this.
  20. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    Ahsoka for sure. Hondo could appear anywhere so they could throw him into Andor or season 3 of Mando. He's a pirate or a former one depending. He can just pop up or believably be an acquaintance of anybody. I also think that Rebels characters like Hera and Zeb are versatile enough to pop up anywhere to a certain point. Might even be able to get away with Kanan cameoing in Andor as long as he's really low-key. But Ahsoka makes the most sense for Hondo (and Hera) given the established history. Same for Rex, who on other hand is not so much since we know he eventually "retires" between The Bad Batch and Rebels. By Ahsoka, he should really be too old. It would make the most sense to wait for a live-action show that takes place in the OT's timeline or shortly thereafter. But doubt that's going to happen.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2022
  21. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    Hondo seems very spry for 100 by ST era, his species mught be long luved like Wookies.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2022
  22. Sproj

Sproj Jedi Master star 4

Mar 18, 2019
    Remember, Hondo said he would do anything from Ezra, he may well be fulfilling that by flying Ahsoka and Sabine around the unknown regions, he could well be a big part of Ahsoka.

23. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    It would also be great to see Hondo and Ahsoka interact after so many years

Fredrik Vallestrand likes this.
  24. TCF-1138

TCF-1138 Anthology/Fan Films/NSA Mod & Ewok Enthusiast star 6 Staff Member Manager

Sep 20, 2002
    Did they ever interact in TCW? It's been a couple of years since I rewatched the show.

25. darkspine10

darkspine10 Chosen One star 8

Dec 7, 2014
    Briefly, in Lethal Trackdown and Tipping Points.

TCF-1138 likes this.