main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE
  2. ATTENTION: All leaks and rumors MUST be spoiler tagged. Information from official sources or the big trades do NOT need to be tagged

The Bad Batch The Bad Batch Season 2 Discussion (Spoilers Allowed)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Current and Future Shows' started by Todd the Jedi , Sep 2, 2021.

1. Gamma626

Gamma626 Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 6, 2014
    I dont think they're in precarious spots at all. It's pretty clear they'll be disregarded sooner or later. The early books were barely read and serve more as wikipedia bullet points. If they think they could tell a story with a character better than those books, they will.

2. Fredrik Vallestrand

Fredrik Vallestrand Force Ghost star 7

Jan 15, 2018
  3. clone commander bossk

clone commander bossk Ostrich Velocity Expert star 5

Nov 5, 2019
    Is that.... A keminoan beside tech?

4. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    No it’s echo

5. clone commander bossk

Nov 5, 2019
    Looks like a new outfit.

6. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    If voice acting is finishing up that’s impressive

clone commander bossk likes this.
  7. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    I don't know about F showing up in CGI, cool idea though. I'm really torn on this actually because it sounds really cool to use what's going on with Nala Se as a story mechanic to drive characters who cannot use the force to explore the mythical side on their own without guidance. I think that would be fresh. Maybe go as far as to go ahead and make Omega force sensitive for extra incentive. However, The Bad Batch already don't know much about anything but kicking ass and doing extraction missions. See the expense report Hunter reads from Cid.

I'm warmer to the idea of just bringing in a Jedi OC and someone who can just help them out with these things. Even lead them. Quinnlen could work. Barriss... I would be more interested in an encounter with her if someone like Rex who knows who she is is with them. Granted that's one of those things where they could have some fun with existing Ahsoka's fugitive arc. Do something like add an offscreen C-Plot in The Bad Batch where CF99 got involved in that somewhere. And/ or, we don't know where Rex was at all during "The Wrong Jedi". Even do a flashback. And no, not saying that's how Ahsoka gets introduced, don't really want her in season 2.

I am a sentai/Power Rangers fan and thus a big fan of the Sixth Ranger Trope which is a slot that remains vacant on the team.

Over analyzing what's on the screen looks like Tech and Echo in his armor from "Unfinished Business." Wonder if that's just old footage or the first little screen cap from season 2.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2021
  8. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    I can't wait for season 2, it's always the second seasons when they amp stuff up. all first season so far in the Filoni tv shows have more or less been in a small story, Rebels had the ghost crew mostly on Lothal, Mandalorian about his relation with the kid, clone wars was mostly one episode advetures about the war outside beginnig and end of the first season.

Season of clone wars had Mandalore and mutch more, Rebels season 2 had Darth Vader, more inqusitors and more of the rebellion. Season of Mandalorian Had him meeting up with famous characters and letting go off his charge to the jedi, and giving him a new mission. Bad Batch season 1 was mostly about the team doing odd jobs and getting come across characters from clone wars, Rebels and Mandalorian. It ended with Kamino being no longer relevent and the beginning of clone projects, Snoke/Palpatine clones?

Season 2 of The Bad Batch, i think will start like Ryloth but this time Mandalore and have either Rampart of Tarkin take over the system until they can install Gar Saxon as Mandalore's new governor and the emperor's hand. We will likley see more clone wars and rebels characters, season 2 is when you get more familiarity with characters, planets and such. I think we could see more jedi, the beginning of next step in cloning. Bad Batch get introduced into the rest of the crime syndicates like Crimson Dawn and the Hutts, they are power in the universe outside of the empire. More Pykes and Bib. Rex and his clone uprising, introduce Bail and Mothma as rebel leaders. I could see us first seeing Galen and Krennic in animation. I think Darth Vader/Inqusitors/The Empreror will be season 2 finale thing or for future seasons.

Sproj likes this.
  9. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    When do we think this coming out, if Kenobi i cones out in may and be finnished by july. Do we think Bad Batch comes after Book of Boba Fett, and Andor after Kenobi.?

10. clone commander bossk

Nov 5, 2019
    I'm thinking same time as this year. Maybe two episodes a week?

11. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    So bad batch and kenobi in same months, yeah sure.

12. clone commander bossk

Nov 5, 2019
    OK maybe not. April?

13. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    I can see this going march and have two months, and either take a break between Kenobi or air at same time.

14. Nehru_Amidala

Nehru_Amidala Force Ghost star 7

Oct 3, 2016
    Has it even been confirmed that Mount Tantiss is the actual Mount Tantiss?

whostheBossk and Bor Mullet like this.
  15. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    Yeah in concept arts for the last episode

Nehru_Amidala and Bor Mullet like this.
  16. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018

For anyone in doubt, i think you can see where this is going in both animation and live action tv. Snoke Origin story and Palpatine force senetive clones. I wound't be surprised for DR. Pershing cameo in season 2 of Bad Batch. Maybe Nala Sa was his mentor in cloning.

17. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    It’s all connected and I don’t know why some people can’t see that

18. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    So i was reading about the early timeline again and it seems like there already resistance months after the republic became the empire. Umbara and other planets fighting back. Early rebels attacking the death star's shipments, Tarkin having to deal with these rebel attacks. Tarkin's revenge against the former sepratist and genocide on planets in outer regions i think. You can have people like Saw, Cham and other's seeing them as they first fights against the empire. We could see the bad batch become involved in Saw's missions.

Only 2 years into the empire Tarkin had to deal with a rebel planet and company who resisted him and attacked, making him feel like he was back in the clone wars. Saw and other smugglers was part of this conflict, we maybe even see this in Bad Batch. I wonder if we could see Galen and Krennic in season 2 or 3 of bad batch. in the timeline i think we are not mutch past 6 months. We will likley see the beginning of Cam's return and resistance on Ryloth movement, and we see his wife die and his daughter abondon him. If we go 5 seasons, we could see this show just end before the lords of the sith book.

19. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    we will get a trailer for Band Batch season 2.

20. clone commander bossk

Nov 5, 2019
    Wow, didn't know that

21. TCF-1138

TCF-1138 Anthology/Fan Films/NSA Mod & Ewok Enthusiast star 6 Staff Member Manager

Sep 20, 2002
    I mean, obviously we'll get a trailer sooner or later. :p

22. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    yeah, hehe i meant to say we will get on for november 12th like last time.

23. TCF-1138

TCF-1138 Anthology/Fan Films/NSA Mod & Ewok Enthusiast star 6 Staff Member Manager

Sep 20, 2002
    Yeah, that's a reasonable prediction. I sure hope so - I really look forward to seeing where they'll take the show next.

cwustudent likes this.
  24. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    I think a focus of the show might go more into the underworld and whats going on with cloning, plus an early rebel cell with Rex and Saw.

Last edited: Nov 3, 2021
    whostheBossk likes this.
  25. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    I think this show will cover all these things but will definitely go into the underworld if rumors are true. Makes me concerned season 2 will continue to borrow the Mandalorian's, slow deliberate endless setup. Which has positives and negatives. I'm sure we'll get into the conspiracy of what the devil is going on at the end there with Nala Se but I think we are a ways off from an early rebel unless Season 2 is longer or moves faster and ends the series. Or else we'll never get it in this show.

Also, I do predict a teaser before the end of the year.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2021