main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE
  2. ATTENTION: All leaks and rumors MUST be spoiler tagged. Information from official sources or the big trades do NOT need to be tagged

The Bad Batch The Bad Batch Season 2 Discussion (Spoilers Allowed)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Current and Future Shows' started by Todd the Jedi , Sep 2, 2021.

1. Fredrik Vallestrand

Fredrik Vallestrand Force Ghost star 7

Jan 15, 2018
    I like both Clone wars and Rebels versions of Hondo.

clone commander bossk likes this.
  2. IG_2000

IG_2000 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 5, 2008
    I have been rewatching the Droids arc of TCW and I sort of hope Meebur Gascon makes his comeback. Little frog dude deserves a second chance.

3. Lord-Skywalker

Lord-Skywalker Hangman Host/ 18X Wacky Wed Winner star 10 VIP - Game Winner VIP - Game Host

Jul 8, 2002
    Waiting patiently for Crosshair arc. Are we there yet?

SyndicThrass likes this.
  4. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
  5. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018

Next week.

cwustudent and DLCV like this.
  6. Jedi_Sith_Smuggler_Droid

Jedi_Sith_Smuggler_Droid Force Ghost star 6

Mar 13, 2014
    What’s everyone’s opinion on this list after seeing episode 6?

cwustudent likes this.
  7. MercenaryAce

MercenaryAce Chosen One star 6

Aug 10, 2005
    Yeah - she is referred to as a pirate a few times but everything we hear about what she actually does make her sound more like a treasure hunter, and of the many things Hondo has done over his life, I don't remember that being one of them.

They are both braggarts, but even then it feels to me like they are different flavors of braggart, though admittedly I am not sure how to explain the difference.

That reminds me, in Rebels mentioned that he was reduced to the state he was because the Empire attacked his pirate base and crew, which could potentially be a good episode of the Bad Batch if they had a reason to get involved.

8. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    So.. Do you think this last episode is going to turn into an arc?

9. Sproj

Sproj Jedi Master star 4

Mar 18, 2019
    REALLY hope so, particularly as it lent heavily again into Omega being force sensitive. She sensed Gungi, she was shown the tree sense thing too, was it just a kid being inquisitive or something more?

10. SyndicThrass

SyndicThrass Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 25, 2016
    I certainly don’t agree with him on episode 6. It was fun, but nothing special imo.

11. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    I am not sure really. I felt like last season finale really hurt the case for Omega being force sensitive. In this latest episode while it was interesting to see Omega trying to talk to the trees. It sure didn't seem like she was interested in some of the special things Gungi was able to do or his cool laser sword. Then again, maybe that's because Jedi abilities aren't that special when she spends so much time around the rest of the Bad Batch. Or, she has seen this all before. Omega would have had to have seen atleast Shaak Ti at some point from afar. And who knows? Maybe she did sneak out when Grievous invaded Kamino.

12. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    Next two episodes, we get to return to Corucant, Palpatine and senate chambers. Probably return of Rex. Maybe some old TCW senate characters.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2023
    Lomer2012 and cwustudent like this.
  13. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018

Bad Batch episodes showing where the crew belongs and might end up in the end.

14. pronker

pronker Force Ghost star 4

Jan 28, 2007
    Howdy, lame question alert: where can I find out if there were terentateks on Kashyyyk in the recent episode?

15. Lomer2012

Lomer2012 Jedi Master star 1

Dec 23, 2016
    I am also inclined to believe that most of the "fillers" in BB will turn out not to be fillers at all. I have learned my lesson after the purrgils' episode of Rebels, which at the time looked like the mother of all fillers:). On the other hand, I was absolutely sure that the big sea monster (Bibo's mother) from the first season of Resistance will play a great role in S1 finale (which, for me, was the best episode in the series, BTW) , but my prediction failed spectacularly.

Last edited: Feb 3, 2023
  16. Force Nexus

Force Nexus Jedi Knight star 3

Jun 22, 2022
    No, they did not appear in the recent episode. Only Kinrath spiders and those animals that wookiees ride.

17. pronker

pronker Force Ghost star 4

Jan 28, 2007
    Thank you. I received Disney+ for a gift and have seen Bad Batch, The Mandalorian and Book of Boba Fett since Jan. 1.

18. Bor Mullet

Bor Mullet Force Ghost star 8

Apr 6, 2018
    They should divert the money spent on lackluster wheel-spinning like Bad Batch to interesting animation projects like Visions, including spin-offs deriving from great Visions episodes. That’s exciting. This isn’t.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2023
    Sarge likes this.
  19. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    Why divert money from this, Disney got money unlimited money. And rob fans of Bad Batch. This show will grow with Audience like Clone Wars and Rebels. Did you have this issues with those.

20. clone commander bossk

clone commander bossk Ostrich Velocity Expert star 5

Nov 5, 2019
    I wouldn't be at all surpised if he did.

21. Watcherwithin

Watcherwithin Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2017
    The Bad Batch is a better Star Wars show than Visions.

i think people have forgotten how long running television works. The Bad Batch isn’t wheel spinning, it’s been consistently higher quality than The Clone Wars

Anyway, I just came here to say I’m 99% sure we will see Kanan Jarrus again at some point, because in Rebels “The Lost Commanders” he says if the clones “later they said they had chips in their heads that made them do it” and I bet he’s talking about a second encounter with the Bad Batch

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2023
  22. clone commander bossk

clone commander bossk Ostrich Velocity Expert star 5

Nov 5, 2019
    100 percent agree.

23. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    I think we will see more Jedi Survivors in Bad Batch until the final season. We got our first one with Gungi. And we might see the Path.

24. clonegeek

clonegeek Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 28, 2022
    They really don't have unlimited money

Sarge likes this.
  25. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    Almost unlimited money.