main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Arena The Baseball Draft Three - Baseball Dynasty

Discussion in 'Community' started by DarthIntegral, Nov 11, 2019.

?

Designated Hitter - Yes/No?

1. Yes

27.3%
  2. No

72.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wang Chi

Wang Chi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 3, 2013
  2. a star war

a star war Force Ghost star 5

May 4, 2016
    [​IMG]

Also we will be returning to these, our former uniforms:

[​IMG]

Wang Chi and tom like this.
  3. LloydChristmas

LloydChristmas Baseball and Three-Time Jedi Draft Champion star 5 VIP - Game Winner

Sep 3, 2012
    I would start that wiki except that, having played around with OOTP, I'm reasonably certain we'll switch from historical players to the full-on system within a season or two. There's a whole world of weird player development to miss out on.

DarthIntegral likes this.
  4. DarthIntegral

DarthIntegral JCC Baseball Draft/SWC Draft Commish star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP - Game Host

Jul 13, 2005
    Who doesn't want to get to the point where our fake baseball game includes arbitration?

5. a star war

May 4, 2016
    You know, I was just thinking, and I don’t know how feasible this would be, but you could live stream the World Series with this. Then there would be a vod you could upload to YouTube, for posterity. I’m not sure how YouTube’s streaming is, but I’m pretty sure it also saves the chat log. For posterity.

6. DarthIntegral

DarthIntegral JCC Baseball Draft/SWC Draft Commish star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP - Game Host

Jul 13, 2005
    I for sure want to try that. Let's use the All-Star game to test, then work out bugs in time for the Series.

Also, did I mention to can set capacity and ticket prices? There's a ton of other stuff I might add in future years, but at this stage, I don't want to add too much to the first season in OOTP. But things like a bench coach, pitching coach, Owner's Directives ... Could all be considered for draft five (and, yes, I mostly do stuff like this with this timing to get @tom to think about next season as early as possible)

7. tom

tom Chosen One star 8

Mar 14, 2004
    lmao, it is very effective.

8. Point Given

Point Given Manager star 7 Staff Member Manager

Dec 12, 2006
    Owners Directives can be stupid at times so I'd say no on that but the rest is good.

9. a star war

May 4, 2016
    how much could one ticket cost? ten dollars?

Point Given , tom, dp4m and 1 other person like this.
  10. DarthIntegral

Jul 13, 2005
    New thread is posted. Some mod type,please lock this one.

heels1785 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.