main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Arena "The Beautiful Game" - The Official JCC Football (Soccer) Thread.

Discussion in 'Community' started by FORCE_SKIN, Feb 7, 2004.

1. heels1785

heels1785 Skywalker Saga + JCC Manager / Finally Won A Draft star 10 Staff Member Manager

Dec 10, 2003
    after tuchel's contract was extended through 2024, thiago silva and giroud were also extended. the latter is surprising, but i'm happy to see it. obviously the big contribution was the four goal game against sevilla in the CL this year, but he mostly played well when called upon from the bench all season. could help to mentor werner or another younger striker that could be brought in, as it looks like there's no chance of lukaku leaving inter.

tomori has been sold to ac milan for 28.5 mil. spent the year there on loan, played well. money can be used towards a top striker.

2. OBIWAN-JR

OBIWAN-JR Jedi Grand Master star 6

Oct 25, 2002
    It does not fill me with joy, lil' e.

-JR :)

3. Darth_Omega

Darth_Omega Force Ghost star 6

May 19, 2002
    Hey guys, I've created the Euro 2020 discussion thread you can find it here. :)

CairnsTony, heels1785 and FatBurt like this.
  4. SithLordDarthRichie

SithLordDarthRichie CR Emeritus: London star 9

Oct 3, 2003
    So Joel Glazer attended a fan forum today.

Said he would make no commitment to paying down the debt and that taking £100m in dividends out of the club was "fair".
    At least he was honest, but I don't see how he expects to create a better relationship with the fans if he openly behaves like a ****bag

5. Diggy

Diggy Chosen One star 8

Feb 27, 2013
    Looks like Conte googled Spurs and went....noooooooooooooope.

He only would have stuck around a year, but still funny.

DarthIntegral likes this.
  6. heels1785

heels1785 Skywalker Saga + JCC Manager / Finally Won A Draft star 10 Staff Member Manager

Dec 10, 2003
    fat sam it is!

daniel levy is horrific

7. epic

epic Ex Mod star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 4, 1999
    Spurs gonna Spurs

8. halibut

halibut Ex-Mod star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 27, 2000
    OMG, What is the point of this game?

9. halibut

halibut Ex-Mod star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 27, 2000
    Looks like I'm right again (not watching the game, came up on newsfeed)

10. Diggy

Diggy Chosen One star 8

Feb 27, 2013
    Dominic Calvert-Lewin on his future: “I am happy at Everton. I worked hard to become number nine at this club and score goals like I did recently. I have the ambition to one day play in the Champions League and win titles, but for now, I'm happy at Everton.”

lol

11. SithLordDarthRichie

SithLordDarthRichie CR Emeritus: London star 9

Oct 3, 2003
    The England selection choices are weird.

There was no need to include four RBs in the first place.
    Now TAA is injured and Ben White brought in at the expense of a player like Ward-Prowse.
    Surely the best thing to do is not include Maguire (who doesn't seem likely to be fit for most of the tournament anyway), bring in Ben White in his place and then include Ward-Prowse for TAA.

Henderson played 45 minutes for the first time in a while. He's not properly fit, so why not leave him out and include someone like Lingard?

Last edited: Jun 7, 2021
  12. FatBurt

FatBurt Sex Scarecrow Vanquisher star 6

Jul 21, 2003

One more season at Everton then and if he hits decent numbers next year he'll move on to a club that can provide better chances. If he has a crap season next year then he'll be staying

13. FatBurt

Jul 21, 2003
    Donnarumma retiring early with rumoured move to PSG

4 hard league games a year plus whatever they get in Europe.

14. heels1785

Dec 10, 2003

and it begins, from a reputable source. the only way i see this happening is a multi-player swap (abraham + hudson-odoi, at least) plus most of a window's worth of cash. tomori's 30 million from milan will help, and imagine we'll sell off a few others to offset this.

then there's the wage structure, which mino raiola would take a blowtorch to.

15. epic

epic Ex Mod star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 4, 1999
    come join your pal sancho next year erling. who wants to be a multimillionaire in their 20s in london anyway

16. heels1785

Dec 10, 2003
    can bring his sister to manchester, too

Diggy likes this.
  17. Diggy

Diggy Chosen One star 8

Feb 27, 2013
    Be nice to the mancs. They are the only people in England who can count the number of European Cups Liverpool have won on one hand.

18. DarthIntegral

DarthIntegral JCC Baseball Draft/SWC Draft Commish star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP - Game Host

Jul 13, 2005
    PPOR

Diggy and heels1785 like this.
  19. heels1785

Dec 10, 2003
  20. heels1785

Dec 10, 2003
    wolves hired portuguese manager bruno lage, whose only senior-level managerial experience was a year at benfica "b" and half a year at benfica, where he was historically unsuccessful and sacked. very strange hire. everton appear to be closing in on nuno to replace carlo.

meanwhile, spurs...

21. Diggy

Diggy Chosen One star 8

Feb 27, 2013
    It sort of makes sense. Wolves are totally in bed with one agent, who's name I forget. He's Portuguese also, and feeds them a ton of players.

heels1785 likes this.
  22. FatBurt

Jul 21, 2003
    Spurs

Fonseca

lol

So Spursy.

Blobofat likes this.
  23. Blobofat

Blobofat Chosen One star 8

Dec 15, 2000
    Danny Rose will be googling that name. What a ******* joke.

FatBurt likes this.
  24. heels1785

Dec 10, 2003
  25. FatBurt

Jul 21, 2003
    [​IMG]

At least we could get this

heels1785 likes this.