main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Beginning and the End (Anakin/Padme) AOTC/Post AOTC - Completed - 8/6/03

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by jedi-ES, Oct 10, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The_Abstract

The_Abstract Jedi Master star 4

Jul 16, 2002
    Finally had some time to catch up with the story.

Great stuff, ES.

You've managed to capture Anakin and Padme perfectly. I'll have to read it again to pick out my favorite parts, but I love where it's headed so far.

<Thumbs Up!>

2. jedi-ES

jedi-ES Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 7, 2002
    Anidan - :)

Nubian Queen - My queen, I am honored that you would UP my story for those who missed yesterday's post. Hope you enjoy tomorrow's.

Jedi Scholar - Why thank you. Hope you come back for tomorrow's post. I need to get this going so that I can be considered for that "King/Queen of Naboo Award". I need to show some more of this story. :D

Dana28 - Isn't she! Just wait, Sola has a little more work ahead of her.

Master-Windu - Ow! :) . I guess I may have to get use to them. But wait till I do some crunches, okay?

I just hope people continue to like what I write.

Abstract - I'm glad you got the opportunity to check out what I have up so far. I'm glad that you think that I am accurate with the characters - that's really important to me. I am interested to see what lines or parts you liked and I hope that you can stop by for tomorrow's post.

3. jedi scholar

jedi scholar Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 31, 1999
  4. DarthSiren

DarthSiren Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 25, 2002
    ES, I'm ready for more torture babe. And oh my gosh, I had no idea that a man was writing this. That is sooooooo awesome! I didn't think guys were capable of such emotion. This makes me love this story even more. *thinks to herself..."Hooray! Not all of them are a**holes!!!"* Man, I bet my freind and I will really have tears now. I can't wait to hear what she says when I tell her ES is a guy. Honestly, I had no idea. You don't know how happy this makes me. Yay!

5. anakin-player

anakin-player Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 22, 2002
    I'll up this before I sleep since I forgot to visit this thread today.

6. MASTER-WINDU

MASTER-WINDU Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 27, 2002
    An UP! from me, before I go home for the night. See you tomorrow, ES! :)

7. Lady__Skywalker

Lady__Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 22, 2002
    Just came out of my lurking state to say great job! The emotion was so real and there and so well worded. I look forward to the next post.

8. anidanami124

anidanami124 Jedi Master star 6

Aug 24, 2002
    Waitng for the next post form jedi-ES.

9. jedi-ES

Jun 7, 2002
    Jedi Scholar , A-P , Master-Windu , Anidan - thanks for the UPs and hope you enjoy!

Darth Siren - I don't know about torture, but there is some angst here today. All that I can say to the male comments is - [face_blush] :) . I have said this from the beginning: this story is from my heart, the good and the bad. But I am clearly touched by your words.

Lady_Skywalker - welcome and thank you for letting me know of your presence. I am glad that you thought that I was able to express the emotions well. Hope you continue to share your thoughts here.

Okay everyone, this is chapter 3. Hope you enjoy it.

10. Taffy01

Taffy01 Jedi Youngling

Aug 29, 2002
    Wow..... That was..... wonderful!

Please don't leave us hanging!!!!!!!!

I think I know what may happen next.

[face_blush]

Taffy

11. anidanami124

anidanami124 Jedi Master star 6

Aug 24, 2002
    I like the post.

12. Arriss

Arriss Jedi Master star 4

Jun 1, 2002
    Son - You got right to the heart. Such heart-wrenching dialogue.

?The only thing in this universe that concerns me is you?even if I am not your husband,?

Beautiful :_|

13. anakin-player

Jun 22, 2002
    Great cliffhanger at the end! Btw, I liked the way that you showed that Anakin has some control issues after Padme rejected his marriage proposal.

14. Jazz_Skywalker

Jazz_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 3, 2002
    Can't wait for the next one!

15. PadmeLeiaJaina

PadmeLeiaJaina Force Ghost star 6

May 23, 2002
    The tension in his body increased. His breathing became heavier and shifted to short, staccato rhythms. His nostrils flared; his muscles contracted. He came into himself. His pacing became more irregular. A pain formed in his stomach and extended out. He felt like keeling over, but instead began to harness that energy. He transformed that energy into strength of body and power of thought.

Good lord ES! Fabulous imagry! I loved that his eyes turned into bottomless black holes. Wonderful and amazing. I could actually feel the heat of Ani's growing anger.

Wonderful chapter and GAAAHHHHH you left us hanging!

(Peaks eyebrows) I see you've learned my lessons well on mastering reader torture... great job. :p

16. DarthBreezy

DarthBreezy Chosen One star 6

Jun 4, 2002
    Nothing is more frustrating thatn wating to read something but you can't!! WHAAAAAAAAAAA
    (I can only read small amounts of JCF at the Library due to the configuration of the moniter... YUCK) Will be catching up when the modem arrives home... Es, what I have read is beautiful and intoxicating! (and blushy thanks for including me in your opening Kudos)... Amazing stuff my friend!!

17. jedi-ES

Jun 7, 2002
    Taffy01 - Thanks. There's only so much I can make up. This ain't an AU piece, but I'm trying to extend it out a bit. Anakin does take things rather hard, though. You think you know what's gonna happen? I just hope that I do it justice...

Anidan - glad you liked it. Just trying to tell the story.

MOM - Thanks for stopping by. I'm glad you liked that line. I like it alot a too, and it may say more about Anakin than anything other line I've written so far.

A-P - I had to end it somewhere. ;) The people who know me know that I have defended Anakin to the best of my ability as a good person who's soul is in constant pain - except when he is with Padme. But I also accept that he does have control problems and I think this scene - where he looses control just thinking about the forces against them, as well as his sadness at his lack of control, says a lot.

Jazz_Skywalker - Glad you could stop by. Hope to see you around more. :)

Nubian Queen - For some reason, this scene meant a lot to me to get right. I'm very happy that you thought that the emotion came through to you in this scene. I really wanted the reader to get a complete image of Anakin in this scene as well as what's going on inside of him - both the anger and the sadness.

And I learn my lessons well from my Nubian Queen. :D

DB- I am honored that in your limited time, you came over here.

Intoxicating? WOW! [face_blush] I try my best. :)

And you helped me a lot and took your time to assist me, the least I could do was point you out as one of those persons who really helped me with this story. :)

These efforts are never singular.

Gee, what's going to happen next... [face_shocked]

18. The_Abstract

The_Abstract Jedi Master star 4

Jul 16, 2002
    Padme 2....Anakin 0

That girl is very crafty. First she rejects him on the same grounds as the movie, but then she still serves the ball back in his court. Glad to see she's making Anakin think about his decision.

For all those people who thought we were dealing with normal teenage angst in the movie, I submit the first section as evidence that Anakin has a little more baggage to work with.

We're walking the razor's edge very carefully.

[

19. anakin-player

Jun 22, 2002
    Padme 2....Anakin 0

That girl is very crafty. First she rejects him on the same grounds as the movie, but then she still serves the ball back in his court. Glad to see she's making Anakin think about his decision.

Abs

The poor guy is probably totally confused at this point! No wonder he has some control issues. ;)

20. Mr_Boba_Jango

Mr_Boba_Jango Jedi Master star 3

May 20, 2002
    ES

Another great chapter

You did a wonderful job expressing the depths of Anakin?s despair. As PLJ mentioned, the mirror scene was extremely powerful. It scared me almost as much as it did him!

Your description of him laying in a fetal position on the floor in a state of complete hopelessness and emotional exhaustion was gripping. I really felt for Anakin.

Terrific Story. :)

21. PadmeLeiaJaina

PadmeLeiaJaina Force Ghost star 6

May 23, 2002
    And I learn my lessons well from my Nubian Queen.

Hee hee! Well you know.... Can't give everyone everything at once- why would they feel compelled to return, right? :D

22. JediCami

JediCami Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 2, 2002
    That was heart touching. i wish that happend to me!!!! :_|

23. ANIPADME

ANIPADME Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 7, 2002
    WOW! I'm speechless!

I have to re-read this post again to take it all in.....................

Well Done Jedi-Es!

BTW,,,

I know what you mean and it was a shame really coz' I remember myself proudly saying last summer, that the LS thread was the BEST thread around, but then *sigh* everything soured. I stopped lurking and posting altogether b'coz of those insensitive bashers, especially when they ganged up on you and that was the last straw coz' as PLJ had said a couple of times: *you Jedi-Es is the mighty DEFENDER of A/P's love.* Bottom line is, as what I've said to Scruffy: I'm glad that you're writing for the readers' enjoyment but most of all, I'm really glad that you're doing this for your OWN enjoyment, b'coz we all know your depth of love and loyalty to our BELOVED couple's love. Anyways, Happy Turkey day!

24. jedi-ES

Jun 7, 2002
    Abstract - Keeping score, huh? Hey, we know that women have the power in relationships! But it does kind of force Anakin to make a decision and earn it. And yes, Anakin does have a lot to deal with, but he's not lost yet.
    A-P - I had to stay true to real life, right. ;)
    Boba Jango - I think you may have noticed exactly what I was trying to accomplish with this part and that scene. Sometimes you have to get into the skin to really see what's there and I thought that it was an opportunity to really look into Anakin.
    Nubian Queen - Exactly! I'm just hoping to give my readers some good stuff and encourage them to want to come back to see where this story goes.
    JediCami - Just trying to write with passion.
    AniPadme - [face_blush] . Thank you. Sometimes you just have to let go and that's what I tried to do.

I just checked and saw your edit. Wow. I wholeheartly agree with you that the LS thread earlier this summer was tremendous and I felt lucky that I had found it. I am a fighter, and it took me awhile to realize what was going on in there until finally some of the people that I have gottten to know well on here told me in private that it just wasn't worth it. Now I look back at what it has become and it makes me sad.

Just as I wrote when I started this little story, I saw something in the LS that was so powerful that it affected me greatly. Thank you for the extremely kind words, for the support and for your vote on the LS award. I'm glad that I have been successful in allowing my heart to guide me in this story - and it will continue to do so. :)

25. jedi scholar

jedi scholar Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 31, 1999
    Thanks for the lovely post ES. You're keeping A/P alive for us with this wonderful story.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.