main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Bespin Cafe - The Han/Leia Fanfic Index - We've Moved to Version 2.0!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by HanLeiaFanficGuru, Oct 12, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ivylore

ivylore Jedi Master star 2

Nov 5, 2000
    Wow!

Thanks for putting the index together, LP.

2. Izzie

Izzie Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 21, 2001
    nice list

up

3. LadyPadme

LadyPadme Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 26, 2002

I apologize for the delay in this month's update. DRL has me hard, but hopefully, I'll be able to get an update in by next week.

Happy New Year, all!

4. Hans_Highnessness

Hans_Highnessness Jedi Youngling

Jan 8, 2005
    Ah, I see this one is the functioning one. [face_blush]

Anyway, this is a fabulous set up. I am a major H/Ler so it's nice to see a thread devoted to them. :)

I am rather new to this whole thing, is this also a characterization thread or only an index?

5. LadyPadme

Sep 26, 2002

It's both. Any discussion of Han and Leia is welcomed here. Welcome yourself!

6. solojones

solojones Chosen One star 10

Sep 27, 2000
    I need to read some of these so I can discuss some more.. you know, in my vast freetime [face_worried]

LadyPadme, I love the Mark quote in your sig. When he suggested sarcastically that they wanted Chewie to wear some laderhosen, I laughed *so* hard.

-sj loves kevin spacey

7. HanLeiaFanficGuru

HanLeiaFanficGuru Jedi Master star 1

Mar 1, 2003

And...better late than never...The January update is up!

8. JediMindTrick000

JediMindTrick000 Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 14, 2004
    Whoa, my songfic's there! Thank ya! Man, yer good... :cool:

9. HanLeiaFanficGuru

Mar 1, 2003

...and the February fanfic challenge is up!

Hopefully, I'll be able to get the fic update online, soon.

Enjoy!

10. HanLeiaFanficGuru

Mar 1, 2003

The March update and challenge are up!

Just as a reminder: this thread is a resource for Han/Leia lovers. If you've recently updated a fic that's lain dormant for a while, or if you have a new fic, don't hesitate to announce it here!

Also, any questions about characterization of Han and Leia are welcomed here, as well.

11. LadyPadme

Sep 26, 2002

Just upping once.

Query: Does anyone actually use this index? I feel like it just sort of goes up into empty cyber space... :_|

12. KnightedRogue

KnightedRogue Jedi Master star 3

Aug 11, 2004
    Does it seem to anyone else that all the H/L-ers suddenly dropped off the face of the earth?

I've been depressed for the lack of fics out there! Write! Write! Write! We need more of 'em - after wading through the plethora of Jaina/Zekk/Jag/Kyp/Jabba-whatever fics, we should have a few more of the original couple of SW, shouldn't we?

Write!

*KR*

13. Knight-Ander

Knight-Ander Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 19, 2002
    Does it seem to anyone else that all the H/L-ers suddenly dropped off the face of the earth?

It does, doesn't it.

14. Bri_Windstar

Bri_Windstar Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 27, 2002
    :(

I use it LP! All the H/L links are in one place. It makes it incredibly easy to just look for a fic in the list and click. Very very helpful and appreciated. :)

15. KnightedRogue

Aug 11, 2004
    Authors! Promote your fics before they get buried under the other ships. We have a hard enough time as H/L-ers because we are the originals. So much has been done to the H/L relationship that it sometimes feels like there is little to do anymore that hasn't already been done, doesn't it? So stir it up! Make Han an imperial spy, give Leia a boyfriend during ESB, write a story where - shock! - Leia does not sleep with Han on the trip to Bespin. Be creative!

*KR*

PS: You can't put Leia in college. That's mine. [face_laugh] Anything else, write it!

16. dm1

dm1 Jedi Master star 4

Jun 9, 2004
    I just discovered this the other day, after the discussion on LP's site about not being able to skip all the non H/L stuff here. This helps tremendously! Thanks!

17. pokey1984

pokey1984 Jedi Youngling star 2

May 10, 2004
    Do not despair, we all appreciate this index. I know I do and I just discovered it! ;)

I think we are all just too busy reading hte great fics to remember to type a little note saying how much we love the index. :)

Thanks guys!

18. DarthMasan

DarthMasan Jedi Master star 3

Sep 20, 2002
    I alays use this index, I always check it to see who wrote what and what I missed... although I might not comment on the fics I always read...
    If it wasnt for this index I'd miss half of the fics...

Worry not LP... I am a frequent flyer here...

TO AUTHORS: When updating your fics that have been out of circulating for a while say so here... that way we can all find out you updated your fic.

see ya guys around,

DM

19. HanSolosGal

HanSolosGal Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 22, 2004
    I am 13 and I am going to write my first fanfiction.I LOVE Han/Leia and I was wondering if anyone one would be interest in betaing? If so, click here:

http://boards.theforce.net/The_Saga/b10476/18974666/?0

Please? You all rock my sox off! :D

~Han Solo's Gal

20. LadyPadme

Sep 26, 2002

HanSolosGal: The Bespin Cafe is the correct forum for finding a beta reader for H/L fics; your thread in Saga, however, has been locked because it was in an inappropriate place, and people can no longer reply to that thread. However, anyone interested in beta-ing your story can either post their reply here or PM you directly.

Good luck!

21. jedi-lelila

jedi-lelila Jedi Master star 3

Jun 14, 2003
    DarthMasan - your wishes are my command! ;)

Annoucement to my readers and lurkers ;) -

Ghosts from the past has finally been updated. :D i posted the 29th part today.

You can find the new chapter here.

~Lelila @};-

22. DarthMasan

DarthMasan Jedi Master star 3

Sep 20, 2002
    Yeay!!
    see! now can all go and check out the update on Lelila's story!!

**runs over to story**

DM

23. HanLeiaFanficGuru

Mar 1, 2003

And...the April fanfic challenge is up. Sorry, but the April update is going to be delayed a bit. Bear with me, esp. Starlight-Pixiedust and Knight-Aragorn.

24. RogueSticks

RogueSticks Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 15, 2003
    I'm so glad this is still up and running. I was looking for an old fic someone wrote and nabbed it straight away.

And... I guess better late than never, but I posted a new story. First one in forever and a day. For those who've missed it over on the Saga board, it's called Everything In-Between.
    http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=19008592&replies=8

25. KnightedRogue

Aug 11, 2004
    Well, erm, just a note letting people know "Pink Nails and Drinking Games" has been updated.

Right.

*KR*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.