main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Rocky M, NC The "BIG BAD RANT" Thread

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Lodreh, Mar 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lodreh

Lodreh Jedi Master star 4

Jul 2, 2002
    Personally I'm all for giving him a sex change operation then throwing him into general male population in prison... but then again I've always been the sadistic sort.

Lod-Reh SaJon ~
    "If you seek knowledge and understanding look to the Force. If you seek pain and suffering look no further than me."

2. JediRiff

JediRiff Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 2, 2002
    I slightly like the gut shot idea, but Eddie-wans idea sounds like the proper thing to do. Although, I would be a bit more sadistic, as well.

3. Entropy

Entropy Jedi Padawan star 4

May 30, 2002
    Sadistic? How about we hang him upside down by the testicles with fishing line and then take turns beating him like a pinyata. I've also got some ideas involving barbed wire and some pvc conduit, but I don't think that they are appropreate for the boards.

4. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    The ideas are getting better. :)

5. joe-da

joe-da Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 7, 2002
    ummm... that's pinata (with a sqiggly in there somewhere)

6. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    Doesnt matter, the point is he deserves it very brutally....

7. joe-da

Aug 7, 2002
    but punished in a grammatically correct fashion, I would hope..

8. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    Well, this is one of those cases that hits me below the belt. I have a wife and two kids, and to think of something like that happening, is a nightmare unto itself. So you wont find my usual jovial self posting on this thread. Its more of the dark side of me, so to speak, because things like this bring out the bad nature of me, and I am sure it does to others as well.

9. Entropy

May 30, 2002
    Such things don't bring out the dark side in me. They just make it more socially acceptable to voice what I'm always thinking.

10. joe-da

Aug 7, 2002
    exact-ically, Entropy!

Oh, and Riff, if they're 100% sure that guy did it (i.e. did it to someone, be it man, woman, child, or even someone's pet (if done maliciously, not an auto accident or something - but like skinning an ex-lover's pet or something)), this conversation should be moot. He should have been killed way before now, and it wouldn't/shouldn't cost a dime.

By the by, my perverse humor is how I deal with my dark side - my "Edward" side, as I call it - from a dream I once had where people I had not seen in years were all calling me "Edward", one was even dressed up as a weird vampire guy. These were all folks I hadn't seen since I was a little child. I had the dream when I was almost out of high school. It's a long story.

11. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    Not necessarily, Joe-da. The guy even apologized in court for it, and got all sobby. Boo frikkin hoo, I want to see him dangling. :(

Since this is a rant thread, here is one to talk about. What do you folks feel about the mess in Iraq today? They drug four US contractors bodies through the streets and hung two up on a bridge, after they were charred and dead. They mutilated the corpses, too. Personally, I would have dropped a bomb on the place, right then. Sorry nogood !#$^!@#%^!#%&!....

12. joe-da

Aug 7, 2002
    I was talking about in an ideal world (of course in an ideal world, the crime would never have happened) he would already be deceased.

And...
    Then it was said that the bodies might not even be of Americans. I don't know if they are just guessing or what, but I haven't heard another update. Doesn't change the bombing option, though...

13. Entropy

May 30, 2002
    What would you do if a foreign power came to your country, destroyed your government, and told you to change the way you live and worship. I'm not saying that they are right, or that, given the chance, I wouldn't do the same to them. I'm just saying I understand where they are coming from, and if you think about it, you do too.

14. joe-da

Aug 7, 2002
    Yes, that's why WE retaliated. Terrorists started coming to OUR home and trying to wipe out the "great satan". If terrorist folks wouldn't venture beyond the bounds of their own lands, we wouldn't be over there. Many will not rest until everyone besides them is dead. Don't give them the chance, me say.

15. Entropy

May 30, 2002
    Wow Joe. That was clear, concise, and insightful. Are you feeling okay? :)

16. joe-da

Aug 7, 2002
    me Grimlock king

17. Entropy

May 30, 2002
    For most people I would take that as a "no", but for you, I'll take it as a "yes".

18. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    I agree, well said, Joe-da!

19. eddie-wan-kenobi

eddie-wan-kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 14, 2003
    I'm with Joe on this one.

20. Entropy

May 30, 2002
    Aaaawwww look, it's a wampa love fest. [face_love]

21. eddie-wan-kenobi

eddie-wan-kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 14, 2003
    Just saw some VERY graphic footage of the bombing and the attacks of the corpses. I'm no intellect and I tend to react via emotion so respond to this as you will. Hell needs to rain down on these "people," and I use that term loosely. Savages would be a better description. The man with the club beating the burning body should be hunted down and, well I cant think of anything right now without sounding ridiculous. Very disturbed and very angry right now.

22. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    Yep. I also saw pictures of where they hung the bodies on the bridge crossing the Euphrates. Savages... I dont think they are even THAT far up the ladder.

23. Lodreh

Lodreh Jedi Master star 4

Jul 2, 2002
    I have nothing to add just showing my support for nuking France...

Lod-Reh SaJon ~
    "If you seek knowledge and understanding look to the Force. If you seek pain and suffering look no further than me."

24. joe-da

Aug 7, 2002
    Wampa Love Fest is a fan-film I'm working on.

25. Entropy

May 30, 2002
    Let me see if I can help you out Eddie-wan. What you need is: a rusty saw, a jar of Tabasco sauce, 5 hypodermic needles, a turkey baster, some Vaseline, a couple of gallons of kerosene, a book of matches, and some Brillo-pads. That should be a good start anyway.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.